Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

G’day from the Australian Outback.

I’m a bit of a recluse and not one to go out and about dressed enfemme. Happy to spend time outdoors on our small farm dressed when the occasion allows. My nearest neighbour is 1/2 a mile away. And they have seen me dressed.

I don’t engage much on the forums, but read most of the posts. And I rarely chat to anyone via message. And I never meet up with anyone. (Though a few have asked too.) I don’t accept friend requests from anyone who has just joined up. And who haven’t filled in their bio, and provided at least 1 picture. And whose engagement in the various chats is “mundane,” even “inane” to say the least.

I do appreciate most of the posts. Sometimes I mutter to myself, and shake my head. Sometimes groaning. Sometimes laughing my head off. And sometimes I tear up.

I have been a member for roughly 2 years. And I appreciate the tightship that CDH operates around. In the two years I have been trolled twice. The first time management cleaned up the posts, and put a stop to that particular yuckyness. The 2nd time I blocked and defriended the perp.

I’m happily married. Very straight and conservative heterosexual. Not interested in males at all. Nor other women, and live a lifestyle that protects our marriage. (I happen to like dressing in female garb.)

Anyways. What can I say. I’m a simple person, who lives simply, with a not so simple lifestyle.

Hi Mary Jane

I loved reading the bits and pieces about you and especially liked how you got straight to the point and golds us all all we need to know, it was very refreshing.

I did smile at the fact your neighbours are half a mile away and have seen you dressed! A vision popped into my head of them looking through super size binoculars lol

Thank you for your post.

Stephanie x

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane,

I marvel at the wide variety of members and contributors here, and sometimes wonder how ‘cdh’  (and the all lovely ladies who take care of business here) manages to keep it all together on our behalf. But they have done exactly that, and for a good few years.

I guess the bottom line, is that whatever our background, and how we express it, this forum is a godsend to (often isolated) cross dressers.  A few friendly voices mean a lot.

Marti xxx

Peta Mari
        Lady

Marti. 100%. I consider myself a bit like the nerdy quiet one, who is always welcomed by the group.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Yes. Well. Small rural area… everyone knows everyones buisness.

Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane

Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Why make life complicated? Seems you have it the way you want it and hat’s off to you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?