Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening ladies,

Here in North America today is Black Friday.

I was on a 2 hour drive, and needed to stop to go pee.  The mall half way to my destination was the best spot i could think of.  I am on my way to a weekend of fun and dressing, so i got dressed in my corduroy mini skirt pink sweater and knee high boots.

At the mall, i walk in. People every where.  I head to the ladies room.  Then head for a lap of the mall. Not a big mall but a good 10 minutes walking in crowded mall. Back to the car.

Some people took a long look, but no one said or did anything.

I got to the hotel, kid all over the place. Hockey teams.  So to the desk, check in, the waite my turn for the elevator.

I am now safe in my room, waiting to go to dinner.

I remember when a ride in the elevator to my car and back was terrifying.  Now i dont think much about the other people and just enjoy myself.

Have fun, go out and enjoy your Femme time.

Love and hugs

Paula

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Paula,

It sounds like you had a great day. I really admire your confidence!

❤️Lara

Hi Paula what a wonderful scene to play out in my head so happy for you and so envious also .. keep it going girl and have fun ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Hi Paula congrats on taking the step and on the busiest day of the week too. Happy you had a great day and hope to hear more great days to come.

Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Paula ,

I think the more crowded it is , the less people pay attention ,
      because they simply can’t check out everybody that passes them by.
      So black friday is probably a great choice to go out en Femme.
      Have a great weekend and would love to hear more about the dressing adventures you are going to have the next few days.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds FABULOUS Paula! Way to get out there and being able to dress and be out for a whole weekend is a dream that I have not achieved…yet! I would love to see some pics!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You go girl.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Way to go, Paula.

I’m soo happy that you’re feeling great) thank you for sharing these emotions. Please share your advice on how you maintain harmony even on days like Black Friday.

It has been a mater of time and experiences that have made me calmer when out and about en femme.  I also dress to blend more than stand out.  My expectation is to be ignored by most people while out.  The sales clerks are great they ask about my nails, my shoes, my necklace,  anything to interact with me.  Once one lady starts talking to me, they all start chatting.  I makes you feel welcome.

All i can say is the more you go out the better it feels.

Paula

[postquote quote=592782]
      I can’t be calm in the city these days, there are too many people there, everyone is making noise, pushing each other, it’s terrible. Probably why I rarely buy something in stores, because there is a service https://www.dontpayfull.com, where you can find almost any product with a discount. This is a great alternative shopping option for those who don’t like to stand in line for the goods on Black Friday. On the eve of the Christmas holidays I want to be filled with energy and give it to people close to me, thank you, ladies.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?