• Creator
    Topic
    Roberta Denny
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2020
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 133

I have been madly keen on tights/ pantyhose since I was a young kid.I love natural/ nude and multicolured ones but my all time favourites are black opaque in 40 or 60 denier.I didn’t get to wear them until my early twenties.It was the holy grail of hosiery.I used to envy all the girls of my age who wore them.I didn’t understand denier then and didn’t know which black tights to purchase in stores.My first ever hosiery purchase was in my local branch of Woolworths.I mistakenly bought a pair of thin fifteen denier ones.I was disaapointed at the results.

I  eventually gained more knowledge through plucking up courage to ask the Sales Assistants about the thickest black tights avaiable.Once I did that I was in seventh heaven when I eventually had the rigbt ones.I find them to be warm and immensly girly and gives me the office girl look that I have desired for so long.Apart from tbe comfort aspect a decent pair can be more  durable than a fifteen denier pair in natural.I  have a pair of black opaques on today underneath my checkered  belted skirt and I can tell you that Roberta is feeling very warm and girly.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Bee Dee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 36

Hi, I love any kind of stockings. They’re not as practical as tights, which I also like and wear. I have black and tan/nude, most are opaque but I ike my 40 den black tights from Savers. They do keep me warm and snug. I have on my 10 den black mat hold up stockings from Supperdrug at the moment, first time on and they feel good, so I’m happy with them. I’m good with budgets but I try to keep costs down.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Philma Bierstein
      Participant
      Registered On: May 28, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 131

Check out MeMoi sweater tights on amazon.  Colors and patterns are to die for, and the larger sizes fit taller folks great!  I wore a pair of black sweater tights with red & grey argyle pattern in drab under running shorts for a 5k in the fall once.  Everyone loved them!  Super comfy.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Belle
      Participant
      Registered On: September 19, 2020
      Replies: 15

Black tights are a go-to for me pretty much all winter under my pants, especially on the really cold days!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Misha Monroe
      Participant
      Registered On: October 29, 2018
      Replies: 26

I like the feel of pantyhose, too,  but Im hooked on garters (pardon the pun), so for me it’s thigh highs.  And I prefer opaque  – the legs are shapely, but if Im wearing sheers, I need to spend time with full coverage concealer for the collection of scars and discolourations thanks to years of bicycling.  The problem is, it’s hard to find good opaque thigh highs in non silicone lace tops.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Sutekina
      Participant
      Registered On: January 27, 2020
      Replies: 63

For regular tights, look for polyamide. It’s soft durable and stretchy. I prefer it over nylon.

But another material I think will change your mind about everything you thought you knew is “ice silk”. You’ll find it on eBay or AliExpress. You’ll find it on Amazon but it will be more expensive.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 313

Tights are wonderful on a cold day and love wearing them with a sweater dress or oversized blouses as casual wear.

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 237

Tights are a mainstay stable in my wardrobe.  I have both black and beige/nude coloured ones.

I simply love tights, they are more resistant to runs than pantyhose, and hides my hairy legs.

I usually buy them from Walmart/Target, and they must be at least 70 den.  The ones from Target are 100 den, so it is nice and opaque.

I find wearing 2 pairs of tights does a decent job of keeping the silicone hip/butt pads in place.

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 398

Oh yeah! I am particularly fond of the black merino tights I have, and I’m after some more, maybe brown and raspberry???

I also like my merino hold ups…

Seren xx

Brandie Nochole
      Participant
      Registered On: October 6, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 7

I love black tight also my favorite are target brand and super opaque tight they are total black outz.I wear black opaque tights in male mode under my jeans for warmth

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 657

You “northerners” are just going into winter, down here, we are coming out of it.

So whenever its cold enough, I wear heavy duty tights 24/7. (I have arthritic knees, so keeping them warm is a must).

We dont go below freezing here in Victoria, (well up in the mountains excepted). But when we dont get much above 10-12’c on a cold day and I have lovely warm tights on under my jeans, it makes me wonder why both genders dont wear tights on cold days. EG My beloved stopped wearing panty hose when she retired years ago and complains about having cold legs….

It’s also very “femme” when “going to the ladies”. As it is a must to pull down your tights and panties and sit…..Standing is possible, but very very awkward

Caty

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Roberta Denny
      Participant
      Registered On: May 19, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 133

Hi Roberta

I do love a pair of tights, but I can’t get enough of sheer gloss hold ups.  I am wearing a black pair now with my new heels. I do find tights more practical and you can wear a short skirt without flashing your stocking tops.

X

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer.I have a couple of hold up stockings in nearly black.I haven’t worn them in a while.I do like them though.I have seen your public photos you look great in stockingsxx

Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 45

Hi Roberta

I do love a pair of tights, but I can’t get enough of sheer gloss hold ups.  I am wearing a black pair now with my new heels. I do find tights more practical and you can wear a short skirt without flashing your stocking tops.

X

Jennifer

Christina Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Replies: 74

Hi, now much cooler weather gives me (a closet dresser) greater opportunity to wear pairs when out and about under my jeans so allowing me to dress longer during the day than just at night. Opaques feel so lovely

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.