• This topic has 52 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Which color dress do you think is sexier red or black? And why?

Hugs and Kisses Candace

ps. Red dress with black silk stockings is my choice for sexy!!

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looked like a fun poll

nothing sexier than black, in this gurl’s eyes

Black all the way for me! Red isn’t a colour I can carry off.

-A.

Anonymous

Well both can be incredibly sexy on any girl, but as with most clothes shape, skin tone and hair colour, and a tall mirror play a major roll in how you personally see your self in either colour. Lol Amanda xx

How could I just choose one!!!

I have a sexy ruched red dress to wear with my Nine West satin red stilettos that have a “garnet” broach on the toes. It just looks so good.  Also have a pretty sequined black dress and the obligatory  lycra Little Black Dress and a pair of Timberland 3″ heals to go with them.

All depends on how I feel and what fantasy play I have in mind. Need to get out in these outfits to see what the general public thinks look best.

Anonymous

Agreed, Alicia.  Really depends on the circumstances.  A little black cocktail dress can be everything.  But, walking into a room in a flowing red dress says, hey people take notice lol.

Xoxo, Kate

In a couple of weeks I’m going to have 3 days of free time to myself and I think I will test out my red dress one night when I’m out and about then my black mini dress the next and take a poll (lol) I’ll let everyone know the results. Now how should I measure…. whistles, winks, smiles or all of the above lol!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

I would go with the red dress and black stockings as you did. Don’t forget to add the red heels though. Nothing sexier than a pair of red stilettos. 🙂

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous
      Lady

Black because it goes with everything and makes me look slimmer.

I love both…  but black has the “IT” factor for me.

Anonymous

I tend to default to black, but the times I have tried on red I do love it. With black stockings, quite hot. I have some new red heels and a cute short short dress on the way and cant wait to try it all on..!

Krissy
        Lady

My default setting is to go with black as its always been a sexy colour and i dont see it ever changing x

I tend to go with black, especially my shoes.  It just tends to be sexy on me.

I love  both black and red, A black dress with with red bra slip and panties is hard to beat. At other times I will go with A red dress with A black bra slip and panties and black stockings is A real turn on for me.

Anonymous

Hi Candace its a black dress and stiletto’s for me, with red lips and nails.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Nothing say’s sexy then wearing a short black latex dress with black stilettos. Oh love red too same thing but with red stilettos. Both gets the happiness from the crowd onlookers.

Donna

Sandra
        Lady

I agree with you on the latex!!! Absolutely love the feel.🥰

Anonymous

Its like a second skin also the shine.

Krissy
        Lady

I agree totally donna that is so 🔥hot !

Sutekina
      Lady

Red dress, red stockings and red pumps. Not that I think it’s the sexiest choice, but that combo is a killer look to have once in a while. I’m in to monochrome these days so even Mustard Yellow dress and matching tights and pumps, or white opaque tights with candy apple red patent low heel pumps would look amazing. I want to try plaid tights in a mini sweater dress some time.

Sandra
      Lady

Red dress, black hose and red heels for me please. 😋 but I’m easy and will wear anything sexy.

Krissy
        Lady

Black is my favourite colour, ive so many items of clothing that are black, though red is a close 2nd as ive just bought a red corset and red shiny tights,hold ups and red stockings and suspender belt as i needed a new set of lingerie, just in case i get any red hot passion over the next few month’s? A girl can hope and dream! Xx

Sandra
          Lady

Sounds very saucy indeed. 🥰

For me it is hard to beat that little black dress. But my wife thinks red is my color.

Petra Sue
        Lady

[postquote quote=515430]
        I agree, I like the LBD, but my wife thinks red works well for me too.

Anonymous

Yes. That little black dress kind of flippy.

Anonymous

Im gonna say black, simply because I don’t think the color red in general looks good on me. A slim black dress, with some glitter flakes or some sort of silver highlights, tan pantyhose, and black high heels. I love black pantyhose, but I feel like you can get too much black also. I have to have something to break up the black.

Chelly

I used to think everything black as it was an easy starting point. I have a beautiful long red dress that does look good on me but have tried many red tops and they just don’t feel comfortable for the style I am trying to achieve. Hoping that will change one day.

Candace, and ladies, the choice is so easy.

Black.

The iconic “little black dress” was defined by the one and only Coco Chanel.

Yes, that Mm. Chanel.

Coco had broken up with a boyfriend and her mood was black. Thus was born the “LBD”.

Candace, if woman enters a room in black, and dressed. she will at the very least be noticed. Maybe even own the room.

Diane

Diane

Don’t get me wrong I just love black and agree whole heartedly and in most instances I feel most sexy when I’m wearing my black mini bodycon dress but sometimes just sometimes I feel most excited and sexy when I’m wearing my red angora sweater dress. With that all said give me both and I’m a very happy woman!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

On a side note is it safe to assume that black hose is the favorite choice for both black and red dress?

For me it is not the color of the dress, but rather the style and how it is worn that makes a dress sexy. Case in point, one of the series dresses that I have seen was actually a midnight blue.  However, I will admit that vibrant dark colors lend to seminars. Pastels generally don’t convey such feelings.

MacKenzie Alexandra

[postquote quote=515189]
      Hey sweets sorry for the edit but this looked like a fun poll!

Kisses, Samantha

On me, I think both look good. Someone else said style is an important determining factor and I would have to say that is a big part of it for me too.

I love the LBD… I don’t yet look right in one. If one can pull of a LBD… you go Gurl!personally I’m working towards it.

My favorite dress ATM is red and I feel very sexy in it.

but when possible I do enjoy mixing red and black. One of my favorite combos is a black pencil skirt, red blouse with black patent heels with the ankle strap. I use nude hose with this outfit to let the skirt and shoes each do their magic.

I voted red. Actually, black may be ‘sexier’ but red is more specific. Charles Dickens once shocked Boston (or someplace) society when asked which of two ladies he found more attractive. He announced that while one was prettier the other was more ‘kissable’.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Can have little bit of both at same time several dresses have that have red and black in them or black and red.

Donna

I have both red and black dresses, only 2 red though, one maxi length, the other a mid thigh mini.

I have several dresses in black, mini, midi and maxi length, and will almost always go with black in most circumstances.   Some occassions just scream for red though, so a girl really does need both.

Now, that being said, you must complete the outfit with the right lingerie underneath.   Nothing gets a man’s attention like just a hint if red underneath,maybe with black lace and highlights and black stockings with silver jewelry.

In red, just the opposite looks and feels sexy.  Black with red lace and highlights.   Gold jewelry to bring up, maybe add some Pearl’s with the gold.  The sexiest I have seen is the long red dress Julia Robert’s work in Pretty Woman, but she does have the complexion and hair color to grade your eye.

PaulaF

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I selected black because this old big girl needs whatever she can to help give a more slimming look. Besides, a LBD is a standard and so easy to accessorize!!

there is something about a black dress that is so appealing. Maybe it’s the fact that it hides a lot of things, like belly. That said, i’m dying for a red sundress

For me it is definitely red.  I have two black dresses.  One is perhaps just a bit longer than the LBD, and has ridged stripes.  The other is a floor length long sleeve high neck velvet dress.  It’s really comfy to wear in cooler weather.

I have a red polyester swing dress, and a fancy red sleeveless and jacket dress with translucent sleeves and sparkly trim.  Definitely a very sexy dress.  I was truly a lady in red at a restaurant with my friends in February 2019, right before Valentine’s Day, just before things shut down for the pandemic.  I wore that red dress, red stockings (with a red garter belt), red shoes, and even my red trench coat (although it was fairly warm for February).

Black is sexy in a classy sense; while red is sexy and bold.

I like red dresses, have a red and blue dress, but red is my color with white nylons or black ones.  but any sexy dress is pretty on me.

Anonymous

I’m going with red, black is over done and with my skin tone the red looks better to me. It may sound silly but I liken it to red cars, you get a nice dark red car, chrome it up it definitely looks sexy. So I take this old ’64 mustang put a red dress and add some shiny bling and woohoo check out that rear end, trust me it still handles great in the curves.

Anonymous

I’ve started my outerwear wardrobe with everything black, the internet said black is better for us crossdressers because it hides our shape better. Having said that my mom always said I looked good in red so… soon maybe. Red is such a bold statement. They’re really both sexy.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

could always try to find something with both red and black or black or red in it . own few bodycon and mini dresses with those colors.

Donna

Anonymous

I will shop for dresses if you really think I should Donna! Twist my rubber arm…

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Think a really good idea  😉

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?