• This topic has 29 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I am getting on in years, days, seconds, I noticed or was told quite a few years ago that CDs have a preference to what colour underwear they prefer, this may be out dated information. for me I tend towards white and pastel.

What do you prefer?

Anonymous

What about other colours?

Black, white, purple, rose, pink, patterned – anything I like – no specific colour preference

Anonymous

Fuschia?

Nice Gilly !

I was thinking Hot Pink 😉

Lavender or lilac for me please, with little roses 🌹

Of the choices i go with black as white suggests a level of purity i have not had for decades!  However most of my panties and bras are colors, pastels, florals, bright colors.  i prefer colors to either black or white, though my favorite chemise is black!

IsabelB
      Lady

Not enough choice of colours – since I also have red, yellow, blue, green and almond and I like them all!
      The choice of colour is mostly driven by what I’m wearing at the time, but always matching.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Of the two colours I prefer black lingerie rather than white, i do like other colours like red blue green yellow ones x</p>

black.

i always say i need to buy more and wear different colors and then…i always end up in black LOL

plus, i am saving white for my wedding or wedding night 🙂

(unlikely, but that’s my ultimate dream — to be in white for my husband — sigh, a girl can dream, i guess)

I gravitate to shiny nylon spandex panties.

patty

Both have their place. I think it really depends on the style. Black seems to have a sexier feel to it, where as white seems almost coy and innocent. Regardless I much prefer brighter colors and patterns.

Anonymous

Totally depends on my mood.

I love colours and patterns, but if forced to choose between black and white, I guess a lovely, fresh, gleaming white always looks stunning.

Love Laura

White or black were like colors…….white for most colors white. Bad girls are wore black. Hitchcock  with Pysco.  This changed after WW2 into 50 – 60’s……into colors.  Funny always so girls still and mothers stay white. To-days…….all reds and other colors are very every body……boys/girls…….men/women.

What away you are…….be YOUR thing!!

Dame Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have all color underwear including black, white and many colors. What I were depends on what else I’m wearing and what I’m most in the mood for.

Anonymous

Love any colour but black. I do not know why, just not a fan of black.

I love all colors for my panties and have my fair share of pink.😊

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I won’t wear anything white.  I have a lot of nude and black underwear, and a smattering of other colors.

colours in my panty drawer are black, nude, and white.

I usually wear the black one the most.

I have several color choices, but black is most prominently represented. Only 1 pair of white. I need more pink!

Bridgette vS

Pink

Black and nude mostly, about even in count.  White is next and then into the rest of the rainbow.  My guy friends like my black unmentionables best.

PaulaF

I look forward to a day when my guy and girl friends can both opine about which of my panties they like best.

The color doesn’t matter as much as the style. For me: boy shorts, high waist support or semi-transparent lace.

Anonymous

I like all colors , i have a bunch of pastels and whites . I would say white most because i sleep in white and a white bra , soft cup , for comfort , and a yellow long gown for warmth . I always thought seeing a white strip in a lady’s short dress so sexy .I have black but very seldom wear them . I ware a lot of powder on my tushy so black is out  . My main concern is lace and silkyness , i will not ever wear cotton panties , cotton as my mom said is for boys , it chafes my soft bottom . Nothing like a pretty silky lacy full cut pantie under a silky slip and pretty dress to make a lady feel so wonderful and pretty . Unless a strong wind comes up no one sees   what color your panties are except you anyway . Silky and lace , thats first , color second . We love our panties don’t we ? Leslie

Completely agree say no to cotton. Hmm I will have to take more walks on windy days

ChloeC
      Duchess

Back when I was, um, well, young and fooli…no, make that daring, I bought days of the week panties, a different color each day of the week.  So, in my first (of several) purges, out they went.  They were inexpensive (read, cheap, Frederick’s  of that era if any of you remember that), but still, uh, interesting.  Now, they’re beige or simple pastels.

I am with the group.  Mostly colored underware.

Mostly black unless I am wearing a light coloured top, then I’ll wear a white bra (with matching panties).

Rose
      Lady

I enjoy white (virginal perhaps, what many brides wear?) and have a number in that color, but more likely black plus a few other colors like cream, blue and pink. And matching bra where possible. Black can be a tad dull but with some lacey strips in other colors will help.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?