• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear friends

I just wanted to share my day. I went to the office wearing a Wolford Black roll neck, Armani Jeans with stockings and garter underwear and a gorgeous front fastening padded racer back bra. All this in male mode and feeling good. All with a jacket to hide, a bit, the bra. Felt a little self conscious but soon relaxed and carried on as usual. What a tremendous day feeling truly fem  and happily confident. Or quite gender fluid.

thanks for listening and hope your days go as well as mine just did.

hugs

Averyl

Hi Avery,

Sounds like you had a delightful day!  Bet it was difficult to focus on the workload.

Alice

Hi Averyl

Were you aware of anyone noticing? Were you hoping for someone to notice? I love your bravado!

xx Polly

Anonymous

Hi Polly

I was of course concerned my attire would be noticed….and why not I thought I looked great, but a man wearing a bra in plain sight, what is going on? What was I thinking?

Then my desire to continue overwhelmed me. I think I carried off the dressing just fine and received comments such as. You are looking good today and received similar body language signals from both male and fem colleagues.

all good, I felt and will continue. Perhaps carefully.

hugs Averyl

Oh, Averyl

That sounds great… I hope you go on and if you continue I’m sure that you’ll come out one day! I hope your workplace has an expended world view?

Love Polly

Anonymous

I am so pleased you understand me. Way to go. 💋

Anonymous

OMG. what a divine day girl. It’s good to be a woman. Thank you for your inspiration. It’s one reason why I adore CDH.

Anonymous

Thanks Serena
        It is good here
        Averyl

Anonymous

You are too kind. Thank you

hugs Averyl

Anonymous

Hi Gen…

Glad to be friends and looking forward to sharing and chatting

hugs and thanks

🌹Averyl

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?