Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello CDH….my favourite place in the whole world…

So this is not a pop quiz…it’s hair!!

I have over a dozen wigs….my babies!!!…go near them and I will have to kill you!!

Every time I dress, I try to be a different girl…grace will never be boring!!!!…it’s the last thing that I put on in my transformation, and it changes yesterday’s outfit…..Into whoa!!!!!!!

Check out my pictures,.love me or hate me…..I’m different…haha xx

So what’s your hair colour and is it your favourite??…or maybe pick a colour that you think is you!!..

Do you dye your hair or use a wig…how outrageous can you be??

What would be your ” look “????

Is there someone who has your favourite colour???

Grace xx

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, I see you got your “cccc’s” fixed.

I was so happy when I no longer had to wear a wig.  I used to have 6 wigs but I’ve got rid of four of them (they were cheap and not good quality).  The two I’ve kept (one is a light auburn and the other is a dark auburn are very good quality) and are for “just in case” I need them sometime in the future.  You see, I haven’t had a haircut since I retired five years ago and my hair is getting close to reaching my lower back.  My natural hair colour which goes very well with my skin tone is a mix of gray, light and dark auburn colours.  Depending on the light, my hair can go from blonde to dark brown in appearance.  While I was originally going to say my hair is quite boring, I guess it really isn’t.  But it certainly isn’t as exciting as yours my dear.  And no question, You do look quite great in your photos.  And I like girls who can pull it off and have a weakness for ladies who wear hats.  Have a lovely rest of the weekend, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….all my work on cdh is now off my phone….yes, I cannot trust that bloody laptop…haha…

Your pictures are beautiful and your hair colour is wonderful too…. xxxx

Sylvia
      Lady

I like all the wig-colours : Red , Black , Blond and Brown , the longer the hair the better !
      If I would have long hair and would dye it , I think I would choose a reddisch brown colour.

Anonymous

Sylvia…I’m glad you are open to everything…as they say…..variety is the spice of Life,……..

Colour up your world!!!!! xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Grace I admire your different hair colors and the wonderful attitude you bring to all of us here at CDH. For a little over a year now I’ve quit wearing a wig and have gone out with my own hair. I’ve had my hair colored twice now and have a reddish brown.

Part of the reason I color my hair is to cover the gray. I’ve been told I look 10 to 20 years younger than my 67 years. Sometime I would like to try a red hair color much like Scarlett398 has in her pictures.

. . . Cassie

Anonymous

Cassie … you’ll never know unless you try .. haha

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Grace when I started back into CD almost 3 years ago I first got a blond wig, which I still like a lot.
          Fast forward about 1 year I got this thought connected with my name that I picked out for myself Cassandra Joyce. Since my first wig was blonde and I went by the Sandy potion of Cassandra ( Sandy also rhymes with my male name,Randy); that blonde goes with Sandy.
          Fast forward to 1 year ago With my now longer hair I got it colored and again 2 months ago colored again, near my natural color to cover the gray. At this time I feel more like a Cassie, with the darker hair.
          Some day ( only in my head so far) I am thinking about a red color. Then in my minds eye I see myself as Joy (Joyce). Having a MUCH more bubbly, out going personality Simillar to what I see from you!!

. . .Cassie

Anonymous

We are complicated creatures, with many moods and feelings….those changes in colours can allow us to show and act these different sides to our personalities….well that’s my thinking anyway….why should I be just the one ???….when I can  be a myriad of  girls any time I want to…

Grace xx

Cassie Jayson
            Duchess

Exactly!!! Cassie

Anonymous

I have a couple of blonde wigs but growing my hair out so I won’t need them. My natural hair is dirty blonde.

Anonymous

Hi my sweetie,

Definitely my best colour is Grey, I do have blonde but not really me. I have a black one which I can get away.

But I must say you always look amazing.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Thank you.. I do dress for me…if I like it, I’m not bothered what others think….grey is good on you xx

Anonymous

Own 2 blonde wigs don’t really think can be the blondie More of the other colors from a dirty white with black streaks to browns and blacks or reds or pinks.  Grace love all your photos.  All those styles look so nice on you too.

Donna

Anonymous

Well I will try anything… I’m always trawling the net looking for different styles I might like….by the way, your profile pic is lovely x

Anonymous

Thank you Grace do love yours too.

Hugs

Donna

My natural hair is dark brown.I’ve tried various styles of wigs in that color, none of them work for me. bright blonde is too much, I settled a few years ago on a darker blonde, shoulder length, with minor dark highlites. perrfect!

My first wig was a long white blonde thing. It made me look like grandma on the way to church. It is now in the closet to be used only in emergency. My current wig is a chin length dark blonde with high lights. I have been thinking of trying something different. When I had hair  (oh boo-hoo😟) I was VERY blonde when younger but I changed to strawberry blonde at middle age. I’m considering that. Also because of my Native American heritage I have wondered how a black wig would look.

Beth

Peta Mari
      Lady

I dye my hair. And have grown it out. I badly need a hair cut. Its been 6 months since my last visit, and it was long then.

I’d like to get a wig eventually. But a good one is out of the budget atm.

Like nail polish, lipstick, and hair dye, a wigs color should suit your skin tone. Otherwise it will clash.

I have a half a dozen wigs in various colors and lengths. My favorite one is my blond wig which matches my natural hair color.

Since I started growing my hair out I am really enjoying wearing it in a ponytail. See my picture.

I have acquired a black wig but I just don’t see it as me and have only worn it once.

When I was cleaning out a rental property I found a pink wig and couldn’t resist taking it for my collection.  I’ve worn it a number of times with pink outfits just for fun.

I’ve always been blond and I like being a blond chick. I don’t mind being called “A ditzy blond chick”

Penny Jay
      Lady

Dark Brown at the moment, hopefully seeking professional advice very soon to find a better match of colour and style to suit my face shape. I like the idea of blonde, it’s all about fun isn’t it?

PennyJ

Hi Grace

My three wigs are all auburn based as that colour seems to suit me best, I have tried darker and lighter colours but they just don’t look any good on me.
      If I could grow my own hair out that would be great but I can’t remember the last time I had any on top so that not going to happen 😂

love all you photos 😊

Stephanie x

Anonymous

Stephanie.

you have tried alternatives, okay, they didn’t suit but at least now you know….you have found your colour, and it looks great……..

….and thank you !!! x

Anonymous

The colour doesn’t really matter to me, it’s the style. I do love a bob and fringe (is that a pixie and bangs over there?). Think Anna Wintour or Mary Portas. Or a 60’s back-combed do.

Connie

xxx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Finally…FINALLY!!… I’m a platinum-blonde au-naturel and I ain’t looking back!

(If anyone says, “It’s grey, Barb!”, I will haunt you when the time comes!)

👱🏽‍♀️ 👻 Barb :B

Anonymous

Would love to find a wig that looks like Tusi Gabbard style with the frost on the side. Oh anything like it.

For the first part, can’t dye my hair as I barely have any left lol

I’m pretty boring when it comes to wig colour, my collection is predominantly black.  I have 2 that are brown and one dark brown.  I don’t wear the 3 at all anymore.  The light brown just doesn’t fit my skin tone, and the dark brown works but the style doesn’t suit my face shape.  I did try on a blonde one time, and man, my skin tone and the light colour of the wig really clashed and I looked god awful.

So it is all black, it really pairs well with my skin tone.

Anonymous

Hi Grace back in the day when i was a lot younger and had a lot more hair i was a ginger nut , I’ve got a lot less hair now and it’s gone a bit darker, I have a brunette wig at the moment I’ve only got the one, I would love to have a few more in different colours and different styles , sometimes i would love to have long hair and sometimes i would love to have short hair, sometimes i would love to have a ponytail or pigtails am i weird , lol XX

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Roz….if you are weird…I am an oddball…whoa, dont answer that!!!.

I find a simple pony tail is just so damn lovely but i’m probably past pigtails…..although some of those St Trinian girls!!!

Huggs, grace xx

I have no idea what my color is. I don’t do grey but anything else is ok. It has been suggested that dark looks better but I like blonde.

Anonymous

I think your profile pic looks gorgeous….could be your colour!! x

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Grace. A dozen wigs? How do you ever choose?

At the moment and the foreseeable future I have Covid hair which has gotten pretty long. In male mode I keep it in a ponytail usually with a scrunchie to match what I’m wearing. Its white/grey, wavy, and I love it! Should have grown it out years ago.

Our son asked how long was I going to let it grow and I said until I get tired of it… or it all falls out… lol. I doubt I will ever get tired of it as it fits right in with my feminine persona and makes me feel girly all day. I’ll probably keep it until there are just a few strands left… lol.

I get plenty of looks at this old man in male mode with a long girls high ponytail but I don’t care. Some seem to be amused and others seem disgusted while most act like they really don’t care. The wife says she really likes it…. yea!… and tells me to always keep it clean which I do.

Before my Covid hair I got five wigs from blonde with black roots to brunette with red highlights and I love them all. Not too sure about wearing them over all this hair though. Its nice to be able to instantly change hair style and color but I would be horrified if it slipped off. I like the blonde wig with certain outfits and the brunette one with other outfits. The other wigs are simply shades of brown and black which is ok.

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle….I remember years ago it was SO WRONG for women with dyed hair to let their roots grow out….now they are styling wigs to show this!!…I quite like the look myself ……and yes, it is nice to pick the hair to match the outfit…..but not something I always manage to achieve… haha xx

My hair is too thin on top, so I have to wear a wig when I dress en femme.

I was a natural lite blonde growing up, but then it changed to a more lite brown.

I have three wigs: first a 70s style brown auburn, second a reddish auburn with black tipped ends (my best and favorite), and third a black colored wig. All three have the ends curled. I am wanting to add a fourth wig; a blonde. However since that is/was my “male/drab” hair color, I am worried I will not appear “womanly” enough; more of a man in a dress.

Anonymous

Brittney….reddish auburn with black tipped ends….I like the sound of that one!!!   x

Anonymous

Hi Grace

I have eight wigs six of them are dark colours, it’s darker colour’s that suit me. Four of them are bobs and two are 60’s/70’s  older woman style which I prefer. I have two blonde  one bob and one 60/70’s style, the blonde bob doesn’t suit at all the 60/70’s one I need help getting it trimmed and tweaked.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

My first wig I wore was a long auburn, then tried a medium length blonde, now and my wife favorite is a short black bob cut wig

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Hey Grace!

Gotta go with Blonde! I have two wigs that are Blonde(see my pics), long hair(dirty blonde) and short hair(very light blonde and also my fave!)

Both have darker roots so it looks pretty natural with my dark brows…

I’ve tried on dark wigs that are close to my natural color, but they don’t look right to me…

I’m letting my hair grow out a bit now. Maybe I’ll stop the wigs and use the real deal….

The hair does make all the difference in completing the look!

Have fun out there!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

Rayna…

Dirty blonde…you minx !!!! x

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Well Gracie,

I can be a dirty girl… HAHAHAHAH!

XOXO

My new favorite wig is now my profile pic. Almost my natural color with red highlights in a cute curly pixie style. I find that it’s really me. That day was just a trip out to the store and back with a no makeup look (that still took half an hour to get done). Picture on my back deck looking across an inlet of Chesapeake Bay. I like blonde too, and have had that as my profile for a while now but my wife likes the auburn red better, and I absolutely love this style.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette….

I simply love your style too !!!!

Huggs xxx

To start with, up until the pandemic, I did have my hair colored.  I’ve been doing it on and off for over 20 years.  I get the grey in my hair colored out to my natural color, a dark brown. Although the salons are now open, the place I used to go to is closed.  I have been using the same hairdresser for so many years.  They do have another place further away from me, but I haven’t had the chance to find out if she is still there.

My own hair is long, reaching down to the bra strap.  Although I haven’t cut it in almost 2 years, it hasn’t really grown in length.  I suspect the longer hairs break off, because I can see a lot more grey, so I know it is growing.

I have gone out with my own hair on occasion, just adding clip-on bangs to cover my forehead which screams MALE if exposed.  I still do on occasion (you can’t go swimming with a wig on). But my hair, despite it’s length, is very fine. There is little body to it, and if I gather all the hair into a pony tail, it is similar to a woman gathering the hair in front of her ear.  I flat iron the hair to keep it straight, but a little humidity and the ends start to curl up.  Also, I found that grey hairs are wiry.  By coloring my hair, it provides a coat around the hair so that it stays flat longer after flat ironing the hair than if I don’t color it.

But I do use wigs.  Most are about the same length and color (dark brown to black).  I like them for several reasons.  The hair tends to frame my face, and have the bangs, which changes my face enough so I’m less likely to be recognized.  With the hair a similar color, I don’t have to worry about wig caps, as my own hair just blends in under the wig hair.  And I like the thickness of the wig hair better than the thinness of my own hair.

I also have a black wig with red highlights, and a red wig that I have worn only a couple of times.  My friend was having a “red wig” party one year.  I thought I’d look terrible with red hair and was planning on getting a “Raggedy Ann” wig.  But looking for one, I found another wig online.  I did a quick and dirty digital cut and paste job to compare the wig to my skin tone and it didn’t look bad, so I bought it.  I think I only wore it 4 times though, one of which was in male mode as a Leprechaun.

I find most blond wigs don’t look good on my skin tone.  When my friend was moving and selling items from her transformation business, I did find a dirty blond wig with brown highlights.  The color looked OK, but because it didn’t have bangs, it wasn’t right for me.

Because I go out often in the same neighborhood and see the same people, it would look weird if I keep changing my hair color or style.  It becomes obvious that I’m wearing a wig, which would raise the scrutiny of the people I see.  So I tend to wear the same wig all the time.  I’ll use a newer and slightly longer one if I’m going out with friends, although I’m having a little trouble with this one because it’s a bit small and I have to keep tugging it back on my head (yes it’s opened as big as possible inside; I may need to add a small extension).

Yes, I too got the same results. “Nothing to see here” What happened? Where did all the pictures go? (I think there is a song in that question.)

😲

Beth

Anonymous

Haha… Sorry for the confusion…I cleaned out three albums, but they are still there empty… couldn’t delete them.

The ” just grace ” album has over 40 pics in it…xx

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?