Viewing 67 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just curious how many of us consider our occupation(or former occupation, if retired) blue collar or white collar. Blue collar gurl myself, have always worked around cars in many different types of auto related work

I am still working but definitely white collar.

Shana Mac
      Lady

Blue for sure.

Anonymous

Did my best work in P.J.s….scrubs…a surgeon.  Started in 1971…Retired in 2017.

Dr.T.J.

ChloeC
      Duchess

White collar.  As usual, practically every job,  I was expected to wear a tie, dress shirt, jacket, good slacks, for years (I still have about 10-15 khakis from that era…and they still fit!).  And actually had a job for a few years where everyone had to wear a WHITE shirt and tie every day…and night…and weekends. It was shift work, for a job that was 7 day/24 hour rotating week. Eventually they went to casual clothes late night and on weekends. This was only a very slightly ‘on display’ job as we worked in a large cavernous darkened room. Eventually, after I left it slowly got a lot more casual (see ‘Pushing Tin’) .

My collar is just about as blue as they come. I’ve got one of the most manly jobs there is which I do wearing panties lol. If they only knew!

Dani CD
      Lady

Blue collar for sure, I’m a diesel mechanic. Unfortunately it takes a lot of effort to make my hands look girly, usually the closest thing I get to French tips is grease under my finger nails.                                                                         Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Anonymous

Definitely blue collar, steelworker for 32 years.

Billy
      Lady

White collar, soon to be retired physician.

Michelle
      Lady

Blue collar, carpenter by trade,  locksmith and door technician.

Renee
      Lady

White collar now but was blue collar for almost 25 years as a diesel tech.

Anonymous

Hi Kelli

As I am a vicar, I guess I am white collar……………..

……only joking!!

Started off blue, but Def white now.

Smiles, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Blue Collar – Electronics repair Technician.

I would be white collar. I have been an educator for 20 plus years, primarily at high school level.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Dirty blue collar. Started as machinist rebuilding engines, heavy duty mechanic on farm, forestry , industrial equipment, welder ,equipment operator, now a truck mechanic for hydro, and a farmer… we down scaled but had 90 momma cows for few years… And 1200 acres… and I was a forest fire fighter for 3 summers.

Blue collar and pink panties!

Blue collar.Work in construction.

Started blue (steelworker) then Navy blue then white collar ever since leaving the Navy.  The Navy gave me opportunities that translated well into civilian life.

Would love a pink collar job though.  😮

Elaine
      Duchess

White collar – middle management with Defense Department then government contractor.

Blue uniform collar for 20 years,  USN. Now white collar, engineer.

Off white cowl neck silk collar and work in a design profession

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

White collar, (with shades of blue). Worked in family manufacturing/exporting business all my career. “Early doors”, did both “blue and white collar” jobs.. Both out in the factory and in the office. Ended up white collar for the last 20 years

[postquote quote=407555]
      Since everyone else is putting their proffesion I’ll follow suit here. I’m a pipefitter. Work around a lot of very rough men on a daily basis. I noticed that a lot of you are in what I call heavy trades and I know most of you are surrounded by rough men also. Hell I am one of the rough ones.

This turned out to be an interesting topic.

Anonymous

Dirty blue collar in a heavy trade.

Self employed which has been one of the greatest rewards of my life

Anonymous

i guess i have 2 collars. i own my own business for over 30 years and still going. i do all the buying and selling, plus moving. i like my job. no one tells me what to do. i guess i wear both collars. mostly blue though. i hate suites and dont own one, but let me tell you about my dresses.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Blue collar here.  40 years trailer unlaoder at retail and 27 years letter carrier (mail man).

Sandy

Leslie
        Lady

As a letter carrier does the name Charlie Coyle mean anything to you?

Mostly Blue Collar for the last 25 years (with the occasional crossover to white) making boxes in the packaging industry.

Natalie
      Lady

White collar that works with Blue collar, I work in public safety.

Blue collar all my life,from constrution worker, to heavy equip. operator,to truck driver, and now heavy truck mechanic

Mostly blue collar, but I wore a white one for a while managing a rent to own store and made a million dollars, for someone else. Did that for 16 years until the stress nearly made me crazy.  Went into asset protection for a little while and how hospital security.

PaulaF

I have been both. The last several years a white collar girl.

Hi Kelli,

Thanks for the neat question.  Another cool way to get to know our awesome ladies.  I’m always struck by the diversity of our group.  And, of course, that one thing we all share in common.

For me, it’s both.  Still working and wishing for retirement.  I’ve been at the same company for 31+ years.  Blue collar as a field technician for the first decade.  White collar from there, in various roles in sales, IT, sales support, supply chain, ops support (Jill of all trades, master of none).

Luv, Cindy

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Kelli, great question, I really enjoyed reading everyone’s comments. I started out in blue collar back in the early 1970s (as a factory worker, mail delivery and then in grounds landscaping/maintenance). Been white collar ever since; from a junior office worker, I rose up through the ranks to CEO of a multi-million dollar corporation with a thousand employees.  Retired four years ago and loving life.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

can’t label me (not for the first time🤣) or what about no collar, I’m a nurse, just shapeless green scrubs at the moment😢

❤️B

Anonymous

To all the medical staff wherever you are working at this moment…thank you xx

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I am another ‘green collar’ medical worker like Bianca and TJB. – Im a nurse practitioner working in a very Blue collar industry Offshore on an oil platform in the north sea!

hugs Dawn x

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kelli………….Blue Collar for me…………..loading boxes onto a belt , fetching boxes for customers…………getting  a verbal dressing down from customers for  “lousy service” ( I get blamed for a  chain of goof ups so they vent on me)……..it’s all good, considering my life  circumstances and the pay / benefits…..I am grateful for the job.   Plus, wearing uniform shorts and my pony tail makes me feel like a girl in guy clothes.   Once had a co-worker that would purposely leave the heavy and big stuff for little me.   He was an A-hole cave man type and politicly well set.     I would quietly use physics and leveraging to get it done without  much added effort.  Love figuring things out and being creative.  You know what they say about “Man-Hours of Work”?    A woman can do the same task in 20 minutes!!!    giggles……………karley

43 years as a mechanical engineer, but retired now, so in theory that would indicate white collar. However the reality is that I have often been in hot factories doing floor measurements for locating machinery for installation or in near 100F weather directing crews to unload containers of machinery and move it into a building or  starting up and debugging machinery. It isn’t all office work.

When I was working in Taiwan, the weather (except for winter) is often in the 95F to 98F range with VERY high humidity. To put that into perspective, the Heat Index for those conditions is the same as here in the desert for around 118F with single digit humidity. I would tell newcomers that after you walked from the parking lot to our construction building, your morning shower is history…

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Kelli, Good Question. I would have to say Blue collar, being I built Aircraft for 32 1/2 years. But I would under dress at times at work.   TC  Hugs Pru

White collar

As well as a white high rise girdle gartered to nude  hose..

Donna

White collar.  And at the moment, white corset, white bra, white stockings, white panties.  But that may be TMI.

LOL

Ames

Leslie
      Lady

I worked part of my way through college loading trucks with 98# bags of cement. The Army green for four years. Then until I got riffed because of COVID-19 I was in various IT jobs mostly network for the next 40+ years. Last with a large car rental company for 20 of those years. So now I am retired not by choice.

Siobhan
      Lady

white collar I guess, but more hoodie & jeans (software engineer)

Anonymous

I’m one of the ‘white collar’ crowd. I’m an Exec. assistant at Deloitte.

Thanks!

Blue collar and bleeding hands for me, been in the cabinetry industry in some form or another for many years

White collar, for sure. Didn’t want dirt under my nails. As for TMI, it’s always nice to know what we have on. As I write this, I have on lavender colored high cut panties with ivory polka dots, nude stw pantyhose and a very pretty ivory camisole. I feel great underneath and rest assured, I can’t fix it.

Kay

Anonymous

Long since retired, but during my working years, my collar was Air Force blue or BDU; and later, so was my EMT collar. But today, I think pink.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Betty Lou….

Thanks again for All your ” Blue Collar” services.

Me…retired Army …we had many collars ; khaki, white,& green. The one I wore most were my Scrubs, as a surgeon.

Also retired from THE VA.

later…Ms Pink…

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

…And my thanks to you, also, TJ. When we were under MAC, I also wore my Medic whites, or Dress Blues; but later, under TAC (later ACC) it was BDU (camo for civilians) until I retired.
          It was a good life, and I still dream about it, sometimes.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

White collar I guess. It’s more jeans and tee-shirt. 10 years community mental health. As a note, I’m still very new into the online cross dressing./transgendered community. It’s nice to see a confirmation of the diversity of people.

Sivvi

Anonymous

Blue collar , greenkeeper by trade .

Now self employed, lawn and garden maintenance . 🌞🌞

Over 20 years blue, now white.

Terri
      Duchess

Retired Law enforcement and tben security for a college. Vietnam vet. Numerous part time jobs to supplement income for large family.

Multi-colored

Jobs since I was 18, in order…

Junior Officer US Navy, Fracking Crew, Petroleum Engineer, Research Assistant, Fire Control Engineer, Intern Department of Energy, Research Assistant, Economist, Teacher (Statistic and Finance), Artist, Teacher (Painting, Drawing, Art History), Substitute Teacher, Video Store, Garden and Nursery Sales, Landscape Design, Economist, Teacher (Economics), Senior Executive (Fortune 1000 Company), Teacher (Painting), Artist.

Its been an interesting ride.

– Robyn

Anonymous

I’m white collar, I’m a lawyer. I love white underwear.

Plumber & Heating engineer, self employed for the last 30 yrs, supposed to be retired. Pyxx

Gwyneth
      Lady

I know this is an old thread, but an interesting read. I was a machinist for 40+ years before retiring in 2019. I’ve worked maintenance for a couple of resorts near my retirement location. so definitely blue collar. Always paid by the hour.

Trisha
      Duchess

Air Force blue then civilian blue for me in construction. Wouldnt trade a second of any of it.

Trisha

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Both.  I manage and own a blue collar business, so there are days that require a suit, and others that require a good clean up at the end of the day.

Retired now but doing some part time blue collar work now and then. Was Marine Corps dress blues then a white collar career. Gulf War vet. I know there are some other vets on here so let me say that you for your services and welcome home ❤️

Retired. Ive,been a a mental health counselor working with disabled adults, security officer and Radioman in the U.S. Navy aboard a submarine.

Love, Aurora B.

40 years in forestry, my drab attire includes suits and ties, and carhart pants, hickory shirts, and cork boots, so I’d be some of both.  Most comfortable in field garb though.  Well except for I’m strarting my own Darlene Wardobe, which feels so fantastic!

Hippie
      Lady

I am very much Blue Collar

I am a farmer and a jack of all trades

I am Welder, mechanic, Carpenter, Vet, Fabricator, Inventor, Well you get the idea.

And the best part is, I am open to the public Crossdresser and That makes me happy.

From 1986-1996 blue. From 1996 till now white. I’m a drafter.

Blue Collar myself,

Mechanic

Patty

Kelly… i have worked in so many different categories.,.. its hard to tell! I would say white with a blue tinge… just like someone threw in a coloured shirt into the laundry!
      I’m me and my work does not define me. I am an educated, well-mannered, well read person that can level a floor, solve an equation, fix an IT problem, design a logo, mend a fuse, sort of person.
      In my country it goes like this… Run, Jump, Fight and F**k… Wheel a barrow and drive a truck!

In the UK one cou;d also say… Jack of all trades, master of none!

Blue collar… White collar… the crimes are measured in Billions not Thousands!!!

Which crime do you profess to..? xxx Polly

Anonymous

Academia / computing for me, although I did ‘help’ to build a couple of motorways early on.

I never did get on with collars and ties! Early signs.

Over the years I have done quite a few jobs both blue and white. Currently blue and I don’t think I could ever go back to white.

Cynthia

All blue I have been in oil grease and dirt all my life and when I have to sit down and do the paper work the white part I hate it.I have been mechanic, truck driver and equipment operator among other things but all of it gets you dirty.

My male side was a blue collar guy who could change transmission fluid and operate newspaper presses. Once my male side got out of my way I took a pink collar job as a dominatrix.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous

I was white collar for 20 years and got burnt out.  Spent the next 25 as blue collar. No management issues.  Much happier.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

I would consider myself as wearing a light blue collar.

I previously worked is sales/management for a major tree contractor. Currently work in the public sector as a consultant and independent review professional. It sounds white collar, but there is a lot of field work involved!

-Natalie

Anonymous

White collar for many years now. Had my share of blue collar jobs early on my younger years.

Blue collar . Love what I do but I envy some of y’all who can work from home and dress all the time… my male work attire includes steel toe boots and hard hats .
      It’s always been a dream of mine to work in an office or attend a business meeting wearing a pencil skirt with a blouse and high heels lol. Duality in life is what’s fun about crossdressing.

Viewing 67 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?