• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What am I?
      Am I some genderless preadamite?
      From the Land of Nod?
      Who can only be one in it’s time.
      Am I the Gendered man?
      Who knows of the coin’s two sides.
      but only one at a time.
      Or am I the transhumanist?
      Forgoing mother and father.
      to be anything, anywhere, in time.

I don’t exactly know yet..
      but whatever I am.
      I hope I turn out better than my friend:

BLUEBEAD

Something old,
      something new,
      something borrowed,
      something blue…

There Once was a Box of Beads that sat on a shelf. The shelf was in a house where there lived a girl who had met with unfortunate circumstance. Her father had died, her mother also was not there. She lived alone in the house with her servants. She felt idle and wondered “What must I do except go out and see the world.” She felt lonely and wondered, “What must I do except go out and find my lover.” She set about immediately to improve herself for these endeavors.

There, in the box of beads sat Blue-bead waiting patiently and thinking, “When will I see the world?” he sat lonely and wondered, “Who shall I see it with?” The girl, or as should be said at this point, the Lady of the House opened the box of beads and finally Blue-bead saw the Light of Day. To see the miracle of light for the first time and to see the radiant countenance that was his mistress’ smiling face caused Blue-bead to think that all the joy of that moment was meant just for him. He had no thoughts of all the other beads in the box. All the hundreds of red beads, black beads, tiny little silver and gold beads. Beads made of glass, painted beads; green, yellow, violet, short beads, long beads, fat and skinny.

The Lady, the girl, did take a particular liking to Blue-bead, she picked him up, rolled him around with her exquisite fingers, considered him for placement on her silver thread; to adorn her neck. But no, not this time she thought. …she picked some other beads out and closed the box. Blue-bead was not set back by this dismissal. Being sure he was the most important bead in the box he said out loud to all the other beads, “Did you see that? That she picked me and cast her eyes upon me and smiled at me?” …All the other beads just rolled their eyes and sighed and murmerd in low voices. Blue-bead didn’t know what they were saying but he was sure it was something like, ‘Blue-bead is so important’ or ‘The best that could happen to any of us will surely happen to Blue-bead.’

Days and days, months and months, the box opened, the box shut, Blue-bead was never his mistress’ choice. Never dismayed he kept right on with his thoughts to himself: ‘The day I will be my Lady’s choice is the day I am made for.’ He freely shared these thoughts with the other beads and they would just sigh and roll their eyes and mumur in low voices about the nature of Blue-bead.

One day Blue-bead’s moment did arrive, his Mistress opened the box and selected Blue-bead staight away. She exclaimed out loud, “I’ve been saving this bead for my most special and important day… Today.” .. With this Blue-bead was enthralled… he was beside himself with joy. He knew he was the most important. He knew her most important day was the day he was made for. She placed him on the silver thread. Now she was ready.. with something blue.

Blue-bead’s first Day in the World was joyous and happy beyond belief. It was so full of cheer and brightness although he had no understanding why. A beautiful gown of white, smiling expectant faces at every turn, music sounding heaven sent, talk of God and Eternity. He had no idea where he was, but was happy to be there, adorning this gracious girl’s neck, on her most special and important day.

Whilst in his happiest moments… ..came Blue-bead’s disastrous downfall. That Night, the most special and important Night… fingers being not so exquisite, engaged in pure passion, in the darkness, ripped the silver thread from his Lady’s neck. Blue-bead’s world turned to a tumult, he flew through the air and bounced and rattled across the floor. He rolled and stopped quite snugly- stuck fast in the little crack between the floor and the baseboard. ..And there Blue-bead remained. Blue-bead could see out from his tiny vantage, “Oh there is my Lady’s ankle, Oh how beautiful she is, One day she will come to find me because I am so important.” Of course she never did, after all he was just a very tiny, very forgotten blue bead.

All the other Beads in the Box eventually learned of Blue-bead’s fate. They all agreed together that Blue-bead indeed was the most important bead in the box. They also agreed : Be careful of what you wish for.

by Shawna Carlena.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?