Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I was in the shower yesterday after work. With no kids home I kept the bathroom door and window open to prevent the mirror from becoming FUBAR (fogged up beyond all recognition). While soaping up my pectoral area some words bubbled up from the primordial ooze that is my subconscious and hijacked my mouth into saying “I need a bra”. I was quite surprised at this seemingly involuntary auditory expression of desire. I have some nice bralettes. The only full bras/true bras that I have had, I didn’t really like and disposed of. Being in the closet one does not add to one’s stash anything that isn’t going to be worn with enthusiasm. It came down to the fact that the ones I had purchased online came with very rigid cups. Sizing was a bitch and a half. Not having enough to fill the cups was disappointing and I wasn’t and currently still am not interested in forms or “filets”. The idea of a bra fitting is wonderfully attractive. I am not there yet. In fact I would consider the last 7-8 months of the pandemic to have been a set back for me. I’m getting off track…..

I was surprised by what I said because I said it kinda loud. Not quite yelling, but my voice could have reached the back of a much bigger room. Luckily for me, my wife was downstairs at the time and occupied with things that kept her from hearing what I said.

After thinking about this for a day I have decided to make this post just to see if anyone else has unexpectedly just blurted out something that surprised them when it happened. With or without audience and/or concequences

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Girlfriend so happy for you to express your inner Autumn and just say it to the world even if it is just in the house good for you . Im kind of in same boat but wife is so supportive and allways under foot even in shower she is close in bedroom and if i was to yell I kneed a bra he he she would ask what color do you want and bring it to me🤣🤣🤣💋🌹

Stephanie 💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Autumn,

Your message revives so many memories from my past.  I bought, and discarded many bras before being fitted and finding what works for me; and the fitting itself is a memorable experience.  But if you aren’t ready for that yet, may I suggest a Warner’s wire-free, racerback, in B-cup?

I have put my mouth in gear before first engaging my brain a few times over the years, most of which have resulted in a severe case of foot-in-mouth disease.  The most recent proved to be harmless, thankfully.  We were discussing my wardrobe when my wife said she simply couldn’t understand why I like to wear women’s clothing so much…to which I blurted out “Because I’m really a girl; I just can’t pass the physical.”  Then I had to explain away that statement by saying it was as good an answer as any other I could provide.  Trying to explain the concept that  I’m socially Trans is a bigger task than was ready to undertake at the time, and fortunately, she accepted that.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

I have been pleasantly surprised by many things I have uttered since embracing my feminine side.

Anonymous

Hello Autumn…I think it’s quite lovely to let these little slips ” escape” now and then but only privately !!. The only FUBAR moment I have had recently…( not a steamed window but definitely a steamed brain!!) I was on the phone to a client at work and gave my name as grace…lol….put it down as a ” bad line”….did make me smile though…..huggs, grace xx

lol

I know you’e been trying to behave in close quarters with a full housefor quite a while but,

Apparently Autumn is getting tired of not having her time to shine.

We’re always happy to hear from you and hope you get some time for freedom soon.

Liv

Anonymous

Hello Autumn,

I have come very close several times. Before covid my wife and I were dancing. Our stuido had a party every Friday nite. I always complement the ladies  on there dresses and shoes, one lady had the most awesome High Heels. I complement her saying those are gorgeous Heel’s. Her replay (thanks its great that a straight guy notices)   little did she KNOW.

Lynda

Anonymous

Hi Autumn,

I think we all have thoughts and it’s always possible that they become verbal. Thankfully it hasn’t happened at work or around the wrong people. Although it can sometimes be covered by laughing about it.

Have you tried a camisole with built in shelf bra. I have one from Haines, they are $8 on Amazon and I love mine! I am with you, I want a real chest not forms. No offense to anyone who has them. They look lovely and I  hear they feel great. Just my own feelings.

Kay

Emily
      Lady

I have many times been in a store and seen an article of clothing that I really liked and spoken out loud “oh my god, that is so cute!” I have yet to do it within hearing distance of others (at least not that I know of). I saw a woman at a winery once wearing a cute dress and before I could need think about it, I said to my wife “ I love that dress but I think it would look better on me”. That, did not go over well at all!

Leslie
      Lady

AMEN sister!

Well I have, but it was generally curses. 😀

Never blurted out anything verbally (that I know of) but one signed an email -Jen…must have raised an eyebrow but nothing was ever mentioned.😮

-Jen

[postquote quote=388980]

OMG, I have come close to that. I have typed Autumn at the end of a couple of e-mails but realized it before hitting send and made the appropriate changes

[postquote quote=388860]

Now that you mention it, I have been finding myself making comments on the way women are dressed quite a bit. Not with the “look better on me part” but a few times “I wonder if that comes in a size that will fit me”

I hope your knee has proven to be reliable since the surgery last year.

Hugs

Thank you Kay!

I just added it to my Amazon cart. I have to look at sizing and colors before ordering. Major “want it now” feeling

Hugs

[postquote quote=388747]
      Bettylou,

I hereby nominate that response, for response of the year. Priceless

Hugs

Hi Autumn,

Sadly due to the pandemic getting a bra fitting is unlikely to happen anytime soon.  If you are fortunate enough to to live close to these Jockey Outlet  locations they are willing to help cross dressers.  They carry bras with smaller cups that might work.  A couple weeks ago the dressing rooms were open.  And you can return items if they aren’t quite right.

Alice

Jockey Outlet

455 Commack Rd., Suite 1215, Deer Park · (631) 274-4969

Jockey Outlet

1770 West Main St., Riverhead · (631) 727-4773
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Autumn,

If I had a nickle for every time I blurted something out I could have retired by 40.  I tend to talk to myself and think out loud.  I never know what I am going to say and I have to be cognizant about saying something CD related when people are around.

I think when this pandemic is over you might want to consider taking a day for Autumn.  Hop on the LIRR and head into the Big Apple.  Take the 8th Ave line to W. 4th.  I’m sure you can find a store in the Village which caters to girls like us.

Cheers,

Robin

Hi Autumn,

I can say as I have gotten older that I tend to blurt more and as Robin has said talk to myself more.lol😁

I have found I have come close to blurting things out  when my girls are talking girl  talk and I now have some experience in that area now and can relate.

I have to be more careful.🤭

As always Autumn it’s great to here from you.

Thank you gou sharing your blurt with us.

Patty

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?