• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have experienced many wonderful times in the years since i first ventured out in 2001 but perhaps my favourite was the time i took part in charity TG fashion show.There was many highlights From picking out outfits from Debenhams (uk shop) Personal Shopper to practising on the catwalk in weeks on run up to the event.

The evening was an astounding success with the participants modelling casual dress,evening wear and Nightwear

But the highlight had to be when myself and two other girls were dressed as blushing brides,complete with “grooms” wearing highland dress.I was lucky enough to be able to wear a gorgeous £1,000 Ivory wedding gown with cowl neck and little covered buttons fastening up he back and a flowing skirt,a beautiful Tiara and Veil.I also had a lovely posy of flowers

I felt wonderful dressed so beautifully and I must confess I shed a little tear.My gf (now my wife) was in the audience and I felt so womanly knowing she was watching.My groom and I walked up the “aisle” and had our photo’s taken I really did feel wonderful and pretty (dont have that feeling a lot) But of course,sadly I had to step out of the dress.though the thought of doing a runner in the gown crossed my mind 🙂 I reluctantly had to break the illusion.I was sad giving it back But the memory will last forever it was a truly wonderful day

Sophie xxx

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. It must have been exciting to be so pretty and the center of attention.

Anonymous

Oh Sophie I am so jealous of you for that. Damn I would love to have experienced that charm too. Good for you girl

Anonymous

I am just green with envy. You are soooo lucky. I would love to experience that once in my life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?