Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all

I am a girl with more body hair than most. I can’t shave or wax so tend to wear long sleeves and opaque hosiery.

Would love to chat with others who have the same challenge

Love and hugs

Deb. X

Anonymous

Thankfully not a problem for me, I find black opaques do the trick. I need nude opaques under fishnets, but apart from that I’m OK

Connie
      xxx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Before i started shaving and using my IPL. I would use an electric hair clipper with a short hair guard to keep the length of the hair shortened. I did that for a while and no one noticed the difference. I still had hair but it just wasn’t as dark or thick. Taking the length down made a big improvement. I just kept taking it shorter until one day i just started shaving.

what brand IPL, are you happy with it? am looking to buy, but confused with too many choices1

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

I bought an Xsoul from Amazon for around a hunderd or so. None of them work on light colored or grey hair. Some forums mention the high  end machines costing several hundred. In my opinion if it works it works. I believed that if mine didn’t work I could always get a higher end unit. just study the reviews and buy wisely.

When you say you can’t shave or wax – do you have sensitive skin?

No, it’s more that doing so would cause issues as I’m only out to a few

Anonymous
      Lady

If you don’t shave or trim the only option left is to cover up. Long sleeves with turtle necks and dark nylons or tights usually do the trick.

I covered up until about five years ago when started shaving. Not a hairy guy but enough to shave everything every two weeks nose to toes.

Hi Deborah.

Im with you on this sweettie.  I do the same with clothes. I can’t wear anything without a decent sleeve. I wear a pair of 80 to100 denier tan or nude opaque tights then slip normal hold ups or stockings over these. Take a look at my photos, i have fishnets in a couple and tan hold ups in the other. Seems to work fine for me. Unable to remove much hair  without raising suspicion. Msg me for a chat.

Love Carol ❤️

Like your results.

Melissa

Thanks hun, it would be good to chat. Your pics look beautiful.

Love and hugs

Debs. X

Any time Debs and thanks for  the kind words.

Hugs ❤️

Carol

Hi Carol,

I can’t shave my legs either. I will also try your advice for using nude tights underneath. thanks for idea!

hugs

Sara

Lara
      Lady

Much the same i have to cover up… I would like to shave it all off but wife does like my hair so would be a bit suspicious if i removed it from body and legs. I often wear as others say the higher denier tights and cover up with clothing.

This has got me thinking…..I wonder if the ladies here have any say / influence over their partners hair removal preferences

Anonymous

Yes i have some influence with my wife as to what she shaves and what she doesn’t.

Jackie

My personal experience , and I may be in the minority here, is it’s my body and I get to choose how its presented – be it hair removal preference or clothes choices.

I consider myself very lucky for having an open minded partner 🙂

Hi Deborah sorry to say dont have that problen as have shaved for more than 15 years and leg hair dosent grow anymore.. Silly but just a little shows up on the knee caps and wife keeps all backside clean he he  she shaves some straglers there from time to time .. Just started on the arms its winter time so almost all the time covered but who i work with dosent notice anything any how ha ha ..  Wife is ok with the shaving parts even trim brows a bit looking better as Stephanie he he ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I am lucky as basically hairless. Fair-haired therefore if there is any basically do not see it. Do shave armpits odd chest hair and legs. Never had a hair on my back! Hug’s Katie

Ashley
      Lady

I just bought a pair of opera gloves. I’m still experimenting with outfits to wear them with but they are perfect for hiding forearm hair as an alternative to wearing long sleeves! (I currently shave all my body hair but my forearms, I’m really hairy as well and I’m scared of how noticeable smooth forearms would be in guy mode)

I try keeping my entire body shaved as I love the feel as much as the look when dressing and being Debbie

I will add to previous post that a portion of my body I do get to shave. My wife felt that it was cool to shave crotch to keep up with the times also allowing my chest to be shaved close, leaving a little stubble.
      She says legs and arms are not shaven by men.

I have since started shaving my chest completely along with crotch.

so when she is out of town for extended time I shave almost complete. Otherwise my legs have hair.

if anyone from southeast Michigan (Detroit) knows of someone who does full body shave let me know. I could use for her next trip.

I can never really shave backside myself.

hugs

Sara

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

I have a lot of hair. I can’t shave because my wife would notice immediately. I would love to lose all of my hair from the neck down but for now that’s not possible. I just bought a pair of both black and nude opaques to hide the leg hair. But the chest and underarms are not anything I can hide other than with sleeves and higher neck tops. Hoping for one day to have my wife fully support Bethann so I can be hairless all over. I love the feel of stockings , I can only imagine how much more incredible they feel with freshly shaved legs.

Have you tried an Epilator, although it can be painful the first time or two the hair will not grow back so fast and it will thin out eventually and the pain lessens the more frequently you do it.

XOXO Coral

I shave my underarms, chest and stomach, but I use my  hair clippers on a low setting on my arms and legs, this time of year though I have the clippers on the lowest setting as in the summer I wear shorts all the time.
      Even so I still prefer to wear black tights with my outfits.

Samantha x

Catherine
      Duchess

Yes Deborah,,Body hair is a problem, I have shaved my legs repeatedly  the last 6 months using  Nair hair cream ,it is great wife hasn’t  noticed  but have to let it grow  back for summer ,I like how it feels and looks when I wear a skirt and go out shopping, Cathy

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?