• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

how do you girls cope with body hair. I’d love nothing more than to get it all off & go silky smooth, but I have a manual job & also it would lead my SO to start asking questions. I wish it would just fall out! Is there anything I can do? What do you girls do?

Anonymous

I actually had laser treatments on my face, chest and back. It did a good job removing the dark hairs, but the light and gray ones remain. I currently shave my stomach, chest and underarms. I am with you on body hair, I want it to go away. 👠 Michelle

I have been an avid swimmer and cyclist, having competed since I was in middle school.  As such, I have been shaving my body regularly since I was in high school.  Few who have questioned it did so out of curiosity and accept my explanation without comment.  This has included the high school girls that I have coached in both soccer and swimming.  Some of them have even expressed some jealousy for how nice my legs look.  That was their comments, not mine.  I also primarily wear shorts if not actually at work.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I also meant to say if you haven’t already, join the group Smooth and Hair Free and you will read what other girls have tried and are currently trying to be smooth and hair free.

I have got into a routine, shave chest, stomach & genitals every two days, legs and arms once a month. For legs and arms, I use a #4 guard on my trimmer.  My legs, look almost hair free unless you look closely. In fact, just last weekend, my pedicurist commented on how nice and clean my legs looked. The only place that I need help with is the back of my neck which I can’t see of course.

K Swim
      Lady

Every so often, I will use Nair to remove hair that grows on body parts that are not normally exposed to others while I am at work. Yes, it takes some practice to learn to tolerate the burning that usually goes with it. I can be assured that areas that are hard to see to shave will be taken care of too. After use, I usually have to scrub those areas directly with a bar of soap to ensure that I don’t have the lingering smell.

I have done laser on my full legs, I will start on my chest stomach in a few weeks, it cost more than waxing but over time you don’t need to go back,

I still have a good head of hair, other than that Everything is smooth. It’s a bit of work but like anything else, you get a routine. My wonderfully supportive gf helps out and likes the feel.

Anonymous

If you think it is going to be an issue, get a beard and body hair trimmer and just lower the setting 1 notch every week.  You must even surprise yourself and find out that you like having your hair really short rather than not there at all.  Having a little hair to absorb sweat, etc… really does help out a lot.

I’m fortunate to not be very hairy, I decided to shave off the visible areas when dressed (upper chest, legs etc) but was concerned that my SO would notice.

I slowly started shaving my hair – upper chest first; then my legs just taking a little off at a time.  SO hasn’t noticed or been bothered about it.

I shave it all, can’t stand having it. Started slow but realized I liked being smooth so I got rid of it all and have not turned back. Other then my wife thinking it was different-and yes she did ask if I was shaving it, not one person has said anything. This does not stop me from wearing short sleeves or shorts. I participate in sports and dress in places where your naked and not one of my best friends has said anything ether-always thought they might but hasn’t happened.

It seems much more common then in the past!

Sandy

Anonymous

What techniques are there for reducing, instead of removing, arm hair?  Many women don’t have completely hairless arms. I feel like it might look more natural and less obvious if I could just thin it out…

That was the thought behind my initial question. We all have hair, there’s no getting away from it, but I need to thin it out, so I’d also be keen to know these tactics!

😘

Anonymous

I sued to shave my entire body when not in a relationship with a woman. However, when in a relationship, this is not really an option. Well, let’s say I can’t shave my chest or arms. I can get away with shaving my legs as I have the benefit of being blonde and 50, so hair growth is a bit slow to nonexistent. These days I trim quite a bit – manscaping, one might call it – and shave my legs mid-thigh down when I dress. My fiancee has not noticed or commented; as I say, I have light hair all over and I typically don’t wear shorts.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?