Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Not sure where to post this, hopefully this is ok.

How do you handle body hair removal?

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Gloria,

I’m lucky and don’t have much in the way of body hair, but for what I do have I use an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) system – I have a Philips Lumea device.  It works well for me, eliminating or significantly reducing growth – including on my face (not recommended by the manufacturer!).  I use it on my torso, underarms and face – I have practically no hair on my legs or arms anyway.
      Only works with darker hairs, so not much use for grey or fair hair.  I find it painless – best description I have seen (and agree with) is that it sometimes feels a bit like like someone flicking an elastic band on your skin, but I only get this sometimes in the moustache area and I do use the IPL on max power.  It works by basically ‘burning ‘ the hair follicle, so I guess coarser and denser hair will intensify any sensation of that.

Prior to this, I used to use an epilator or just shave; but like I said, I don’t have much body hair, so not sure an epilator would be good for more dense hair – agony, I’d suggest!  Also, I don’t know how effective an IPL would be on more dense hair – I assume it would work and it may be a bit more painful than I experience, but I really don’t know for sure.

Isabel x

Hi Gloria

For me it’s much the same as my face.

Hot bath and some foam. Good quality new razor. Then quick shower and moisturise( tinted if you want a healthy Summer glow) et voila.

Oh and forgot-your favourite chill out music.

❤️B

For me Gloria, its a combination of electric razor, blade razor and waxing. Everything goes except my head and a landing strip, my gf enjoys doing the waxing on my back. Its a fair amount of upkeep but the look and great feel are worth it.

Anonymous

I am not a hairy person thankfully. I do shave my face twice a day with my Norelco rotary razor as I hate stubble. I use an epilator on my chest and belly hair. Works very well for me. I shave my legs in the shower with a 3 blade razor.

Kay

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gloria,

Dealing with body hair has been an evolutionary process for me. As a genetic male, my hair grows much faster and heavier than most females. The huge time suck of removing it led me to using progressively more efficient and longer lasting methods.

I started with shaving and grew tired of that after a few weeks. Having to shave every 2-3 days doesn’t work for me. I switched to using an epilator. That was a big improvement. I got better results (no stubble or razor bumps) and it lasted 2-3 weeks. I epilated for a few years. Eventually I got tired of that too. Each epilating session took about 2 hours. Over the course of a year it’s a lot of time. I started looking at more permanent methods and settled on laser. It’s expensive and takes 6-8 sessions spread out over several months. I had 4 treatments before the pandemic hit and my clinic closed. It’s still closed unfortunately. I bought a Phillips Lumea IPL device to finish what I started. After 1 treatment I’m already seeing a difference. In a few months I’ll be done, with a touch-up needed every year or so.

Emily

I’m a shaver. For the most part I use an electric shaver everywhere. For face and some areas I use a razor before makeup and going out. I am fortunate to have light hair and am blonde.

Easy and simple

Sandy

I have a related question. In the wonder i shave everywhere and I LOVE how it makes me feel more fem.  in the summer since I present male publicly I let my leg hair and light chest and belly hair and arm pits grow so when I’m in public at pools and beaches with friends I don’t get the questions I’m not ready to answer.  My question is how do other closeted cross dressers explain being shaven when presenting male? I’d love to stay shaven year round without fear of being “outed”.  Thanks!!!!!

amelia

[postquote quote=363731]
      While at the beach this past weekend, I noticed a lot of guys without hair there and they were very muscular.

TY! I guess I fear that I’m not buff

enough to have that body builder look/reason. I’m tall and more slender (though I wish I was more slender lol).  But maybe I’m just scared.  No, I know I’m scared, of what people will think. Lol

[postquote quote=363738]

Two statements for ya and you tell me which one sounds more appealing:

Chubby and hairy or just chubby.

If there isn’t a SO that is preventing you I say go for it. If it doesn’t work it always grows back.

I posted this elsewhere but in case some of you missed it:

I was searching for the best way to do a home Brazilian. I found something from a CIS woman who had tried so many ways and she detailed the positive and negative of each. But there is only one way she now uses and recommends. Magic Shave Razorless Cream Shave. So I got some. Cheap. Easy to apply. Fast. PAINLESS. And it works.

If you have ever wanted to be clean as a babe, try this. Also can be used on testicles. Yes I did.

Take care girls.

Janice

XOXO

[postquote quote=363969]
      To me it is preference. To each their own.

I have seen guys with body hair and without.

So, to each their own.

Now, if you have had body hair for a long time and all of a sudden don’t.  That might draw attention.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?