Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone used Nair to remove hair on their arms, chest, and back? If so, how did it work? I could shave my front and arms if I had to, but my back is a problem.  I like the iidea of having my back waxed.

Anonymous

Hi Brenda , I’ve not had much success with Nair , I’ve had best results from Marzena depilatory cream 🌹🌹

Anonymous

Hi Brenda.

I cannot say anything about Nair.

A local wax shop by me does men’s and ladies waxing. Hands, feet, arms, ears, legs, back, chest, butt, etc.

I get a full body waxing. Its a priority wax they use. No strips are used. There are skin conditioners and ingrown hair fighters in the wax. Lasts 3 to 4 weeks.

They do an amazing job. No more razor shaves. Except for my face.

Waxing is the way to go…

Hugs,

Natasha

That sounds awesome Natasha, I know there are some salons near me that do body waxing

Anonymous

Hello Brenda,

Waxing is the best. By the third time its just amazing.

Maybe try it. I think you love it..

Hugs Natasha

Anonymous

Hello Brenda…I have used Nair with some success, but there is a fine line between not leaving it long enough and it not working…..or too long and getting a rash….good luck…grace xx

Thanks Tiffany, I will take note of that brand

Thanks Tiffany, I will take note of that brand

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve used Nair many times. Yes, not leaving it on long enough will leave hairs and leaving it on too long will start to burn. But the end result is worth it. Using Nair on my back is still difficult. Hard to apply and hard to clean off.

Hi Brenda nice to meet you and i use Nair many times with very good results in all areas but a little confession my very supportive wife helps with back 99% of time she helps a lot With Stephanies body grooming as i need help there 1 bad shoulder can swing it back even to fasten my bra have to use the spin method lol .

HUgs Stephanie

Anonymous

I’ve used Nair and gotten good results.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I tried Nair once.  The smell was terrible and I got a rash.  Went back to shaving.  I used an epilator for a few years with good results.  I started laser late last year.  Things were going well until my clinic closed because of the pandemic.  I bought a home IPL device a few months ago.  It’s worked amazingly well.  I’m almost completely hair free.  It should last the better part of a year before I need a touch up.  I never tried waxing but I know it works.  Results are usually good for a few weeks.

Emily

I have used Nair, but I find the results don’t last that much more than shaving.  I also have to touch up some areas where the Nair did not work.

If you are going to use Nair, make sure to put Vasoline (or other brand of petroleum jelly) on sensitive areas.  The Nair will quickly burn the nipples and aureolas.  I also put it down below on the sensitive areas in my groin so that my upper thighs don’t accidentally touch there and cause burns.  Same goes with the butt hole if you are going to use it between your cheeks.

I now only use Nair on my waist to thighs, and only when I need to be super smooth.  Otherwise I will shave there.  The rest of me I wax.  (The place I go will not give a Brazilian to men.)

Carri
      Lady

Nair caused burns on my skin, it only weakens the hair on the surface and causes it to break off.

Tweeze, wax, epilate, or shave it down. Pulling hair with tweezers is tedious work but I have found the hair takes me a few months to come back. If only could kill the folical.

Hi Brenda I stay with the old variable’s waxing and shaving. Chemical burning of hair follicles does work but can a bit smelly. Just make sure there is no allergic reaction to the chemicals. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize after any hair removal you want the skin to be soft when the new hair starts to grow back. Just another one of those things our cis sisters do that only gets noticed when they don’t do it.

Luv Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I have been using Nair for a while now, and have not suffered any rash or burning.  A bit of redness occasionally but that quickly fades.  Works wonders on my legs and chest.  Although as stated, watch the nipples!

Stevie

I’ve waxed, shaved, and used Nair. The pros of Nair is that it usually fairly complete and quick. It usually doesn’t miss many hairs if you let it set, it takes like three minutes of application, five minutes of it setting and then a shower. I like it for the speed, but…there are cons.

It can leave a minor irritating burn to your skin. Not terrible, but enough where if you go back to certain fabrics it can really irritate the bare skin. The smell is also fairly obnoxious and it can linger, both on your skin and in the bathroom. I also don’t think it lasts that long, I usually have hair growing back within a day or so.

I have not tried Nair. I do shave my armpits. FFor the waist down I’ve been waxing. Full Brazillian and legs and feet. We are fortunate here in Southern CA, we have a lovely salon in Carlsbad that caters to men. However, I did enjoy when my aesthetician was working in a women’s salon. It added to the experience. I now enjoy our ‘girl talk’ during the appointments.

Alana

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?