- April 13, 2021 at 7:02 am #477168Paula HessParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 58Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
- April 15, 2021 at 7:02 am #477952
- April 14, 2021 at 7:22 am #477537Rachael WintersLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I use the long handle “Back Blade” for shaving back, buttock and other hard to reach body areas. Not perfect but does an adequate job. Nair on legs, arms, genital area. Shave face and upper chest.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:15 am #477534Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
Waxing. I just got everything from my belly button down waxed. Full Brazilian, legs and feet. Oh yeah, my hands too. I love the smooth feeling and sensitivity. The girl talk during my appointment was fabulous too.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:10 am #477531HariettaLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 100Replies: 240Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
- April 13, 2021 at 5:40 pm #477366Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3899 times
- April 13, 2021 at 2:35 pm #477314Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- April 14, 2021 at 7:28 am #477542Rachael WintersLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:49 pm #477771Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 58Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Thank you I will watch the podcast
- April 14, 2021 at 1:54 pm #477670Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- April 13, 2021 at 11:43 am #477261
- April 13, 2021 at 11:24 am #477256Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
Pros and cons:
Professional Laser: High price but very effective process
Razor: Cheap and easy, but not a permanent solution. Start with your face first use a fresh razor when shaving your face. Shaving cream is a plus for a close shave. Legs and other body parts
Chemical hair removal: A chemical depilatory is a cosmetic preparation used to remove hair from the skin. Common active ingredients are salts of thioglycolic acid and thiolactic acids. These compounds break the disulfide bonds in keratin and also hydrolyze the hair so that it is easily removed.
Tweezing: For eyebrows or pesky little wild hairs here and there. Remember buy a nice pair of tweezers.
Waxing: Long term but not permanent. Painful for some. Waxing last anywhere from three to six weeks depending on your hair type.
Electrolysis: painful, slow but permanently kills hair follicles. At some point after a fair amount of laser treatment one will have to tidy up with electrolysis
Epilator: device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out! Sounds fun!
ILP: is a broad-spectrum light that’s scattered across the skin to help with permanent hair reduction. It directs light at the melanin (the pigment that gives the skin/hair its colour) in the hair follicle, damaging the root and helping to break the cycle of regrowth. Don’t expect instant results, but with regular use, it can help prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface. Energy, frequency, skin and hair colour are all determining factors in the efficacy of the treatment.
Most of the best IPL hair removal devices are suitable for the body and face. They work by gliding or stamping the device over skin, emitting light as they go. Gliding is convenient for larger surface areas of the body (such as your legs). Stamping (pressing onto the area) is better for smaller areas where you need to be more precise.
- April 13, 2021 at 3:07 pm #477321
- April 13, 2021 at 7:51 am #477194Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 536 times
- April 13, 2021 at 7:43 am #477189Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4816 timesBeen thanked: 7377 times
- April 13, 2021 at 7:26 am #477178Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1226 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.