Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Paula
      Lady

Just wondering what everyone does or recommends for removing body hair?

shave, laser, waxing  or hair removal cream?

Anonymous

I use an epilator. It pulls the hair out. The hair on my body is thin and fine so I can tolerate the pain.

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Paula…

Shaving and cream…

One or the other just about covers it….

or uncovers it!!

Grace x

Cream and a razer for me too.  I do find if I keep up with it…I do it daily.  It is not much of a challenge. But I hate my facial hair. That is a challenge.

Pros and cons:

Professional Laser: High price but very effective process

Razor: Cheap and easy, but not a permanent solution. Start with your face first use a fresh razor when shaving your face. Shaving cream is a plus for a close shave. Legs and other body parts

Chemical hair removal: A chemical depilatory is a cosmetic preparation used to remove hair from the skin. Common active ingredients are salts of thioglycolic acid and thiolactic acids. These compounds break the disulfide bonds in keratin and also hydrolyze the hair so that it is easily removed.

Tweezing: For eyebrows or pesky little wild hairs here and there. Remember buy a nice pair of tweezers.

Waxing: Long term but not permanent. Painful for some. Waxing last anywhere from three to six weeks depending on your hair type.

Electrolysis: painful, slow but permanently kills hair follicles. At some point after a fair amount of laser treatment one will have to tidy up with electrolysis

Epilator: device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out! Sounds fun!

ILP: is a broad-spectrum light that’s scattered across the skin to help with permanent hair reduction. It directs light at the melanin (the pigment that gives the skin/hair its colour) in the hair follicle, damaging the root and helping to break the cycle of regrowth. Don’t expect instant results, but with regular use, it can help prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface. Energy, frequency, skin and hair colour are all determining factors in the efficacy of the treatment.
      Most of the best IPL hair removal devices are suitable for the body and face. They work by gliding or stamping the device over skin, emitting light as they go. Gliding is convenient for larger surface areas of the body (such as your legs). Stamping (pressing onto the area) is better for smaller areas where you need to be more precise.

Siobhan
      Lady

I mainly use an epilator, and only use a body groomer for the more sensitive areas

Primarily use shaving and cream.

Saving up for full body laser and electrolysis.

Anonymous

The podcast by Sydney Lovekiss, states she had spent $7,000.00 on full body laser hair removal.  Estimate a year or two for completion.   She also warns of permanent sun damage to lasered skin if not careful.

I saw the podcast as well and am preparing to make the tie and financial commitment. I have precautions in place to avoid sun damage. Thorough preparation is the key before taking a major such as this.

Thanks for the heads up, Rachael.

Paula
          Lady

Thank you I will watch the podcast

I epilate everything but my face, after a few times it’s not bad
      Laser and IPL do not work on light or grey hair.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Although I love look I don’t like the commitment of daily shaving my arms. So I use a groomer to trim them to a much shorter length. Very few GG’s have shaved forearms.

Waxing. I just got everything from my belly button down waxed. Full Brazilian, legs and feet. Oh yeah, my hands too. I love the smooth feeling and sensitivity. The girl talk during my appointment was fabulous too.

Alana

Anonymous

I use the long handle “Back Blade” for shaving back, buttock  and other hard to reach body areas.  Not perfect but does an adequate job.   Nair on legs, arms, genital area.  Shave face and upper chest.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I shave mostly but wax on occasion…Tend to shave everything off below my eyebrows. 😉

xoxo

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?