Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi girls! What are you thoughts on body hair?

Do  you shave as much as you can and try to keep a smooth feminine body all over?

Do you only keep certain areas smooth?

What areas do you believe must be smooth to feel feminine?

How often do you shave/wax/epilate?

Do you have facial hair?

Should a CD have facial hair?

Do you not worry at all about body hair?

Do you get a waxing sometimes?

Do you have long head hair?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Looks like a poll to me!

I’m not particularly hairy and a weekly depilation routine suffices – I shave the following areas forearms, wrists, chest, underarms, legs and and trim my eyebrows.

I shave my face every day; if I am going out en femme in the evening I will shave again.

Krissy
        Lady

Gosh body hair what can i say! I hate it and as soon as some appears i have to remove it as its unsightly and not very femme. I believe that once you get yourself smooth allover its a great feeling when you pull on your lingerie and hoseiry and it feels so much better, i glide when im smooth all over and feel a lot cooler in the summer as i used to have quite a rug on my chest many years ago, but since ive been waxing or shaving it off, its slowing down growing and soon hopefully ill be rid of it forever due to taking female hormones im hoping xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t have any face hair and I’ve grown my head hair out for over a year now into a nice pony tail which I love. Wish I had grown it out years ago. I do my best to keep my legs shaved smooth because nylons on fresh shaved legs feel so fantastic and feminine. I shave my crotch and armpits often. I shave my chest once in a while. The rest is just natural but luckily I’m not very hairy anyway. I don’t care for CD’s with face hair but support them doing their own thing.

I shave my legs every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

There is one part of my body hair that I loath. I HATE pubic hair! I want it gone, gone, and gone.

HOWEVER, my wife gave me a big thumbs down.

Diane

I keep legs shaved and my arm pitts

before i even thought about cross dressing I epilated my legs and anywhere else I could stand the pain.  As a result my legs are hair free.
      Pubic hair is also a NO-NO – Veet or nair on a regular basis.
      Chest/stomach/armpit hair is shaved daily as part of my chin routine.
      Arms are not really hairy so are done as and when.

Anonymous
      Lady

I hate body hair, I shave everything but head and pubic area but do keep it trimmed up.

Sandy

I epilate from the chin down, weekly, shave my face twice a day, and my head once.(I only have the friars ring of hair, lol
      The bits are kept trimmed short with a fine groomer
      Hair simply does not belong on a Lady😊
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Krissy
      Lady

It will be a happy day when i wake up and dont have to wax or shave! Even when i was a teenager id shave or wax it off. I find body hair unsightly and personally myself i feel dirty if i have any. Thank god its not growing back as much due to waxing and to a certain extent my age as ive noticed more recently its slowing down and this is before i even started taking hormones. So im very happy that body hair will be a thing of the past and im so much cooler in the summertime too.xx

Gail Rich
      Lady

Wish I could get rid of all my body hair, but my wife is totally against it.

Sandra
      Lady

As smooth as possible for me. Both my wife and I hate body hair. I epilate as much as possible and shave in between to keep smooth.

Wax and shave my underarms. Kind of lax on the rest.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Afternoon Melbourne time ladies,

Body hair?

Refer

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/nighty-night-nightie/

Sweet (CD) dreams

Caty

I shave most of my body, even in drab mode I always kept a clean shaved face, but now I shave torso, legs, back, etc at least weekly. Not going to lie, I really look forward to winter when I can wear tights and long sleeves to hide any unsightly hair, and can be a bit lazy with it. The one area neither me nor my SO shaves is our…nether region, both enjoy an au naturale look in that area ☺️

Heather

Smartina
      Duchess

I could draw a map of how I deal with body hair. Basically it’s all off except for a small amount at the back of my thighs, so when it sprouts there, it doesn’t itch when I sit down.

Shave: Face (I don’t get retaining facial hair), torso, pubes, thighs, at least once daily
      Wax: Armpits, shins, calves, about once per fortnight, with Veet wax strips.
      Trim: Arms, hands (with small trimmer), eyebrows (with electric eyebrow pen)

Hair: No. 1 from the barber – I’m quite bald – but I love wigs.

Anonymous

I am very fortunate that my body hair is light in color, and not all that heavy. I have hair on my head, I have eyebrows and a landing strip! All else gets shaved at least once every few days, or at least once a week. SO never asked, I never said anything, and I went from trimming my pubes to being smooth with hair, eyebrows and a landing strip, just like her.

Haley😘

Anonymous

I wish I could say otherwise since I have a lot of it, but I hate body hair. I have been shaving my face and armpits since I was 12 since my beard is heavy and my armpits stink.  As for body hair, I get the proverbial “ape” jokes about the amount of hair I have especially on my back and legs. Until recently, I would get “sheered” right before the hot weather and trim through the summer. However, many times it was a losing battle and I would be forced into letting it grow. Due to a recent skin condition which is aggravated by body hair, I am forced to keep the hair off or as short as possible especially on my legs. I used to “explain” to my wife why I would occasionally shave my body and legs but you could see her disapproval. Lately, things have changed. I have started to shave my legs weekly and the rest of my body monthly. She has no issue now since it is required. My skin has developed a sensitivity to the hair and the doctor suggested keeping the hair trimmed or even off. I love the new found freedom of no hair. It feels great to go to sleep with a freshly shaved body and a silky nightie. My wife has also noted that my body is not as “ripe” when I perspire.

My legs are totally smooth from my chemo and it has never grown back (4yrs).  The hair on my arms breaks off from the chemo also, I don’t consider those to be negative effects  from it.

My torso, pits and nether area are kept smooth with twice weekly shaves, and I have never tried to grow a beard or moustache as I keep my face smooth daily.

Really, the only body hair I do like is on my FWB’s, as long as it is moderate (no sweater at the beach look).

PaulaF

Personally, I hate body hair. My late wife used to like to run her fingers through my chest hair, it hurt like hell but she wouldn’t let me shave it. Now living on my own, I get rid of as much as possible, everywhere.

I shave pubes, belly & chest every 2 days, legs and arm pits once a week and thin out the forearm hair every 2 weeks using a guard on my trimmer. No facial hair, never have had a beard, shaving every day. Thinning head hair now of course, have never had long hair and I put that down to military life. I do love to wear a wig though.

I have never had waxing, only shaving. I have one spot that I cannot reach at the back of my neck, top of my back area and I am grateful for my step-daughter who keeps an eye on it and cleans it up for me every now and then because she knows her mother used to do it. Thankfully, I don’t grow hair further down my back.

Waxing is nice. I’d like to get waxed from the eyebrows down. I get a full Brazilian on down to the toes every six weeks or so, hands too. Plus time with the aesthetician is time for some wonderful girl talk.

Alana

Anonymous

No body hair at all only hair have is natural hair letting grow out on my head rest is gone lasered off smooth as a baby hehe.

I haven’t tried waxing, but I shave every few weeks. I usually have a well trimmed beard, but if I know I am going out, off it comes. I do also shave pubes and chest. I occasionally shave my legs, but it seems that once I had shaved them long ago, very little hair grew back. Net result: I’m pretty smooth where it counts.

I shave my legs every other day, underarms twice weekly and keep the nether region trimmed real close to avoid bikini peak thru. Have been doing this routine since my divorce 9 years ago, current gf is happy with this and encourages the leg shaving. Was blessed with no chest hair from the start and with my girls on proud display I love the look of my cleavage😀

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’m fortunate to have mostly very light body hair which for some reason has become even less over the years, very light underarms, legs, forearms.  The part I do keep clean is a little on my chest and down around my stomach, not daily, but every so often and especially if I’m going to dress for more than a few hours…or I just decide that it’s time, and I want to.

added- well, I do shave my complete face, practically every day, and sometimes twice.  Actually, I really dislike having facial hair more than any other place. As such, I’m also constantly trimming my eyebrows…and removing ear hair, but that’s a given!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.

Very little body hair actually (face, arms, legs, chest).

Honestly, I think that’s a big reason I long ago started to think “hmmmm…maybe I’d look better as a woman than I do as a man!” 😉

Hi Jenny Funny you should say that I was talking with other tg/cd club member and he said the same thing and it was true he looked stunningly beautiful dressed as a woman.  Thank you for the cute thoughts.

Luv Stephanie

I started many years ago with my underarms.  It reached a point where I could not get the odor out.  I would wash twice, then shampoo it twice, come out of the shower, and it stunk.  The only thing I could find different than the rest of my body was the hair, so when I shaved it off, the odor was gone.  But even a little bit of hair there would cause a smell, so it would never get very long.

When I first started going out, I would shave my legs and the hands/arms below the wrist.  Later I started shaving a bit in the upper center of my chest and arms.  I discovered that from mid calf down I was bald (except for the toe knuckles which would occasionally sprout hair).  A year into my journey I was in a show as a girl so I had my whole leg shaved.

Five years after that, my friend had a party as her 10th anniversary in the transformation business, and I went for an (almost) full body waxing.  I started going to a place where my ex had gone which uses hard wax.  I found it a lot more comfortable than the soft wax that needs the muslin strips, particularly on fleshy areas like the stomach and upper legs.  I have been waxing ever since.  It is now at once every 5 weeks in the summer and 6 weeks in the winter.  (Today was my waxing day.)  I have to wear boxer briefs, so that area has to be shaved (or occasionally hit with depilatory).  I still shave my armpits, although the smell has finally lessened after years of removing the bacteria’s home for causing odors.  So areas that aren’t waxed are shaven once or twice a week.

As for my face, the longest I ever left it unshaven (and that was once while in my teens) was about 8 days.  Now, I can feel the hairs on my face in the morning (the skin feels tight around the hairs, like something drying on my face).  For a while I would skip shaving one day before going out to get a closer shave.  But when the pandemic hit I was going out every day en femme for a walk, so there was no opportunity to let it grow out even for a day.

A number of years ago I let my hair grow out.  It is now quite long (between my shoulder blades).  But I also have extremely fine hair, so even though it is long, the volume is not there.  I desperately need it colored, as the grey is really taking over.  But the place I used to go to closed, and I have to find out if my hairstylist has gone to another salon under the same ownership.  Otherwise I would need to find another salon and stylist. When the grey is colored out, I can wear my own hair with clip-on bangs if I’m going to the beach or somewhere that I can’t use a wig (or if I’m just lazy).

I don’t do it often, but once or twice a year I get my eyebrows waxed to an androgynous shape.  Thinned a bit, and a bit of an arch, but not so feminine that it is noticeable in male mode.

I epilate from the neck down weekly, about 99.5% hairless.

My face gets the razor, but not as often as I’d like though or I break out like crazy.

Anonymous

Do you shave as much as you can and try to keep a smooth feminine body all over?
      Yes, except for my arms which I keep trimmed.

Do you only keep certain areas smooth?
      I shave everywhere except my arms, which I keep trimmed.

What areas do you believe must be smooth to feel feminine?
      For me, legs, chest and armpits.

How often do you shave/wax/epilate?
      Shave several times a week.

Do you have facial hair?
      No, I shave daily for work.

Should a CD have facial hair?
      That’s entirely up to them. There is, or should not be, a rule book by which we hold others to. This is about expression, and everyone should be free to do so on their own terms.

Do you not worry at all about body hair?
      I hate body hair in most places, and seek to remove it as much as possible.

Do you get a waxing sometimes?
      Never have.

Do you have long head hair?
      No. Work requires me to maintain a short cut, so I use wigs when I wish to present a feminine image.

completely smooth. SO knows, and seems to approve. Only eyebrows now. Waxing is great, but does take some time. Keep the hair everywhere short, so the waxing can be faster, albeit, more painful (less hair and more skin for the wax to stick on). I’m curious about sugaring though…anyone have any experience??

Totally smooth from head to toes:) Only my eyebrows left.

Anonymous

What are you thoughts on body hair? – Lose it if you can.

Do  you shave as much as you can and try to keep a smooth feminine body all over? – Would love to but can’t right now.

Do you only keep certain areas smooth? –  I shave as much as I can but that’s not much currently, in the Winter I remove much more. At the moment it’s just my shorts zone, a bit at the neck/chest junction and I trim my armpits. I’ve shaved my legs before but my wife hates the feel of stubble the day after so maybe I should wax? Or just start shaving a lot more often…

What areas do you believe must be smooth to feel feminine? – I have to go with the face, legs, chest, stomach, armpits…. Everything below my nose LOL.

How often do you shave/wax/epilate? Currently once or twice a week

Do you have facial hair? No

Should a CD have facial hair? “Should” is not a word I would use. I personally find it a bit jarring to see a hairy man in a dress but if that’s what makes them happy I won’t stand in their way. However I won’t be seen by others until I’m fully smooth if I can help it. Pictures are great though, you can hide a lot.

Do you not worry at all about body hair? I constantly worry, I want it gone and even my male side is OK with that. I really just have my kids, grandson and old friends that I’m staying fuzzy for (in the summer anyway). I’ve completely shaved many times and my wife seems OK with it in principal, probably need to have a talk about it with her when the temps start to drop and long pants become the norm again.

Do you get a waxing sometimes? No but I’m wax-curious…

Do you have long head hair? I did! It was midway down my back in 2019, then I cut it all off just before the pandemic hit. My hair is quite fine and super straight so other than a ponytail I couldn’t do much with it, I still liked it but my wife was less impressed. The dance continues. Wigs seem to work better for me but I would kill for a nice head of natural hair.

Lynda Jones
        Baroness - Annual

I am hair free from nose to toes, except in summer when I grow my leg hair only for my wife. On a road trip for 3wk and before I left epilated my legs,chest, and under arms. My legs feels so awesome and I thank with a little tan they look so much better.

Well I wore shorts, and tank top a big part of the time spent 3wk with friends (all straight) drove from Death Valley CA to Tn out to eat checked into hotels with NO ONE making a comment about my legs. Last part of my trip (500 miles) mornings were in the 40f (4.4c for you guys using the best}. On came the brown faux Spank leggings, breakfast in the hotel, checkout, fuel stops, bathroom breaks, only comment was a smile for a good looking woman at a rest area.

Girls don’t be afraid of pushing the edge.

Lynda

Revel
      Baroness

As a natural brunette, I shave a lot to prevent my dark body hair being seen. I shaved all my arm hair and leg hair off recently, and I look and feel amazing!

I exercise a lot, and if someone questions why I have shaved arms and legs, I just tell them that I jog a lot, and like the clean, athletic look.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I like to keep it ALL smooth…ALL of it save for my eyebrows and the hair on top of my head.

Shave my legs/underarms every other day, shave the arms once a week, shave the chest every week or two, wax the back as needed(not often), and Brazilian wax every 4 weeks(SPICY).

I like to be silky smooth from the eyebrows down girl…

Oh, and for those of you that aren’t doing it after shaving/waxing, you need to exfoliate….get a loofa ladies…. seriously helps to prevent the ingrowns. Oh, and if you shave, uh-hem, down there….go WITH the grain ladies, this isn’t your chin we’re shaving here….

have fun,

xoxo

Rayna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I put “no”, only because my wife is not supportive. If I can turn here around you can bet this girl will have smooth skin all over her body. As it is I trim as much as I can get away with.

Hugs, Liara

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hairless from the noggin’ down. Except 1 small area.

Cece X
      Lady

I guess I am in the minority here, I love my body hair and wish I had more. I also have a van dyke, so yes to facial hair. I wear the hair on my head long, even though I am thinning on top. I have never intended to pass or present as a female, I just want to wear the clothes behind my closed doors.

I’m hairless from my head to my painted toes, only one small area remains 😉

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?