• This topic has 25 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies!!!

Need advice. I am naturally very hairy….all over! So I tried Veet dipilitory and got it all off but broke out. Then I’ve maintained it by shaving and I break out still!!! What to do?

I love the feeling of being smooth and want the hair gone! So how long will I continue to break out? I put on aloe skin care lotion regularly but end up breaking out anyway!

Help!!!

Going to my hairstylist and makeup girlfriend today and I will be discussing with her but would love to hear some advice from girls who have been there!

Lilly 💋

Anonymous

I actually had laser treatments on my chest, back and face a few years ago.  Only was successful removing most of the darker hairs, light ones and gray hairs will generally not succumb to laser treatments.  Currently, I am shaving but actually have a consultation on 8-13, to discuss electrolysis on my face.  I would love to not have facial hair, but not sure I will have the treatments, just going for a consultation.  I will let you know what I find out.

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle! Very interested in hearing what you find out and think about it!

How long did you break out from shaving? Or did you at all?

Lilly

💋💋

Anonymous

I have never broken out from shaving, however some of the depilatory creams caused me to break out, that’s why I shave now.  The laser treatments eliminated most of my back hair, mostly black.  My wife shaves it for me, I am still in closet, but she does because I tell her I do not like the hair.  I will let you know about the electrolysis.

Anonymous

Same here about the back hair and wife doing it for me!!! Lol

Anonymous

I read a good tip on here a couple of weeks ago.  Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream, person said it made for a smoother shave and also left skin very smooth.  I have tried that on my chest and seems to work.  Hope you get some smoother, irritation free shaves.

Anonymous

I will try the conditioner idea!

Just got back from hairstylist friend and I showed her the breakouts. She said I have ingrown hairs from shaving and using too hot water afterwards. Suggested using cold water afterwards.

we are discussing laser hair removal on my back and chest. She said it takes about three treatments as hair grows in stages and it takes at least three times to catch all the stages. I’m going to try it in a few weeks. She said have it done about 3 to 4 weeks apart.

we’ll see!!!!

thanks!!

Lilly💋

Anonymous

So I’m either too sensitive or doing something wrong when I shave!?

I understand your frustration. I find I must shave daily to feel smooth and feminine. I used a shave cream especially for sensitive skin and I use the top of the line Gillette razor. I have tried all the cheap disposables but I find that is what gives me the best results. If I break out or get bumps then I refrain from shaving until I can again. I was told that shaving your legs and private ares should be done with patience and care until you are competent at it and your skin gets used to it. Also everyone hair is different and will change as you age.

Anonymous

Thanks Ginger!!!

K Swim
      Lady

I spread Nair all over myself a couple times before. Since then, I’ve learned to do it slower and only a little at a time. One leg, the other, front side, back, private parts….maybe not in that order, but only one at a time.

Anonymous

I use an electric body shaver. I also use a razor extension holder with it for my whole backside area. That way I can do it by myself whenever I’m inclined to. I use that same razor for chest, belly, legs and arms. Then use disposables for a closer clean up. Trimming & Landscaping, like the rest is easier to maintain than the initial work. I have noticed … shave like a Lady and not like a Brute … Treat yourself gentle like a delicate piece of art and your canvas may respond and display itself  as such. The whole process draws out the feeling of femininity for me. Be kind to yourself

Anonymous

Thanks Davida! Just did that! Feeling girly! Wish I could dress en femme now!

I,Too use Nair,but please remember to moisturize .I have my brows waxed every two weeks at the salon and they look great.

I have never waxed.  I just shave.  This week I did my whole body.  In the past I didn’t like the results but after doing a little reading I changed they way shave.  Now I use a trimmer to take most of the hair off.  Then I use a new mens razor and shave with shaving cream for my legs, chest, and everywhere else.  I finish with using baby oil to shave the bits I want absolutely smooth.  In this last step I shave slowly and against the grain.  I finish with baby oil and lotion.

The results are great.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I never waxed.  I shaved for a while, but got tired of doing it every few days.  So I switched to an epilator.  That works well and I stayed smooth for 2-3 weeks.  But I got tired of epilating too and decided to get laser hair removal.  It lasts for years and it’s cheaper than waxing in the long run.  I’ve had 3 sessions so far.  Some areas are hair free and other areas will need a few more sessions.  Traditional hair removal is a huge time suck, and that’s what drove me to laser.  I have better things to do with my time – like dress!

Emily

Hi Nick,

My wife makes a sugar wax from (honey ,sugar and lemon juice you heat and cool)

It is not as strong as regular wax but you can use it over and over and over  working it into a ball and then reapplying, pulling as much hair as you want until it just gets too unworkable.

It doesn’t pull all the hair in an area on one application.

It takes many applications with the same wax.

sometimes humidity make sit get unworkable pretty quick and its a science for my wife.

I have used it mainly on my chest belly and private areas but the last time I did my lower legs.

It hurts like heck at first but as you keep pulling hair you get used to it and it really looks good.

Patty

i am also a hairy guy i started by using hair remover for men then i shave my arms legs and chest every two days

I have very light body hair and don’t often need to shave. But from the waist to the knees (i don’t shave below the knee), I do need to shave the back of my legs and some of my bum. What do you girls do to prevent the irritation when it seems be be growing back the very next day and now you have stubble on the back of your legs and bum? It can be very uncomfortable and its plain out annoying considering I hardly have hair back there in the first place.

Hi ladies try a bak blade for your hairy backs

Www bakblade.com

Sutekina
      Lady

#1 Laser – lasts longest, most expensive

#2 Wax – shop around and negotiate; wax is $100+ a pop, but if they think you will be a long-term customer, they will work with you; stay away from the salons in malls; they have high rent. Find a shop in a strip mall. Lower rent means lower fees, but not necessarily lower quality.

#3 Shave – comes back thicker and sometimes a pain the butt

#4 Nair – this is last because it’s an invasive cream you are putting on your skin.

I recommend waxing because when done properly, you’ll do it about 6-8 times a year for two or three years and then when you hair has thinned out enough, you can get away with just twice a year.

Anonymous

I aways shave every few days , i use a female  razor and shaving gel and use femfresh afterwards to wash the areas i get shaving  bumps i no longer get any bumps.  I tried  hair  removal  creams like veet but they burn my skin . When i shave my legs ,butt and chest i just take my time and enjoy the feeling of  being  feminine and always  use a moisturiser afterwards. I know shaving is not for everyone.

I find the chore of shaving my arms and chest and face daily a pain

Anonymous

I use an epilator and very pleased with the results!

Kay

Anonymous

I use the back blade shaver and is excellant.

Anonymous

I’ve had great results with Marzena depilatory cream 💐💐 Tiff

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?