Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just received my first body suit and i tried it on and found that I actually like it. It feels good and fits all right. I like the fact of not wearing panties and wearing jeans and a shirt with my body suit. I think that I will probably purchase a few more body suits . I like them and I am going to get a few more of them. What is your opinion on body suits

Anonymous

Hi Roberta , I love bodysuits , I have 3 one black one pink and one blue, all lace from VS and I love them . I think they are slimming and pretty comfortable , and I feel so feminine , when i wear them , especially paired with thigh highs and heels

hey, I stuff my short tights with a small blanket and it works really well. makes me very curvy 😀

Anonymous

Are you talking about thin cotton body suits or are you talking about silicone suits with breasts and other features?

I love wearing a bodysuit and they totally go with a pair of Jean’s and a cute top with a pair of high heels

Anonymous

I love bodysuits.  The more the merrier in my opinion.

Hi lyla james
      I love Lasenza body suits.i dont have any vs body suits but i share your passion. I love wearing a bodysuit and a pair of Jean’s and a pair of high heels. I feel so sexy and feminine when I am wearing a bodysuit. I have a pink bodysuit and i am i in love with it. I love the fact that I don’t have to wear panties with it.i really wish it had graters though.

I just love my body suites. I have all colors. They look amazing  with sexy hose and heels. I also love jump suits. With sexy stockings and sexy heels. xxxxooo D

[quote quote=115851]a pair of Jean’s and a pair of high heels[/quote]
      That’s probably the sexiest way to wear pants. And the only I enjoy wearing one, myself 🙂

As for bodysuits, I haven’t wear much for some years now (I really enjoy panties). But, younger, I adored bodysuits. I had a slight preference for the sexiest one, but even plain models were great: I just loved wearing one 😉

Hi Roberta, I have lace and fabric bodysuits, love them all. Jeans and a top is good, I like with a miniskirt too

Becka
      Lady

Hi Roberta!

I love body suits!  I currently do not have any but they are on the list!  Love the way they feel and look!

I may have shared this story before, forgive me if I have, but several years ago I worked at an opera house for a couple of summers.  One if my jobs was to clean the wardrobe and sewing shop cleaned.  They had large dressing rooms there, and I was always there early in the morning.  They were located in the basement, and I was alone when cleaning.

One time I happened across a sheer nylon body suit.  They had boxes of these.  Actors wore them under clothes to portray nudity.  I could not help myself!  I stripped down completely and put one on!  I stood in front of the large mirrors they had, and it felt so fabulous!  I never took it off!  I put my clothes on over it.  I ended up with several, and would love to find one again.

I ended up with a few, and would love to find one (or more) again.  I absolutely love them!

Rebekka

Lea
      Lady

i hear women who love body suits really like that smooth appearance they give without riding up or any awkward bunching. I want to get one sometime.

I have tried wearing a one-piece with jeans to achieve a similar effect. And wearing a top over, I noticed they seem to smooth out the tummy area and hips really nicely.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Roberta,

I have not worn one yet but eager to try especially after reading all the posts.

Hugs,

Michelle

If you haven’t already boughten yourself 5 of them go out now your missing out on so damn much, and they look hella cute!

Ally T
      Lady

Just love them, very comfortable with jeans or skirts

When I was 14 or 15 I frequently help my mother to hang out the washing. Bras and body suits had all of my attention for those hooks.

I love open the body suits hooks  worn by my first girlfriend. The very first time I worn something like a body suit it was a full length body shaper with D size cups.  I have been bewitched by by silky touch sensations on my skin. It was hard to undress from that item.

When  once I was used to go out enfemme most of the times I wear a body suit. I wear support pant over pantyhose to keep hosiery in place. Over these two items I wear body suit. I think the first ones were all black. At first I was only for black undies: they transmitted for a long time a good vibrations of  contrast between my pale skin and the “darkness ” of black lingerie.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?