Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

Now that it’s been colder, I’ve brought out my bodysuits. I have a couple that are just simple leotards, basically; one short sleeve, one long. I also have a couple that are more like lingerie. They both have a lot of stretch and act a bit as shapewear, but have lace too. One has underwires, but no real cups as some shapewear has. I love them all. My wife has no problem with my panties as I have explained that they truly are more comfortable than men’s underwear. However, she is not fond of my occasional bralettes, so I’m not sure if she’s noticed the bodysuits yet, but if she does and complains, I can honestly tell her that they help keep me warm and the smoothing effect is great for anyone. The hook and eye crotch closure is pretty simple to deal with in the bathroom.
      Anyone else wear bodysuits?

xoxo,
      Catherine

I have a few(or more) and wear them fairly often,  they are a good staple in the fashion arsenal.

Anonymous

Love my bodysuits goes great with skinny jeans or skirts

Paula
      Lady

I have two. One is just a basic spaghetti strap one and the other is long sleeve with lace all over except for the front. I love it!

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

All of my tops but 3 are bodysuits. I have 10 in total. They pair great with skirts or short shorts and help to give me the shape I am looking for.

Anonymous

you right Lacy forgot about shorts.

Anonymous

I think I have 8, some basic cotton ones that need bra under, couple with underwire from Bali and Maidenform.  Will buy more in the future.

One day while lingerie shopping I found this cute one-piece nylon sleepwear.  I bought it and thought it would be fun to wear under my drab daily clothes.

When it’s cold out I often like to wear full slips but they do ride up when wearing them under jeans. I thought this would be fun to wear because it would fit perfectly under jeans and a shirt and cover my whole body in silky nylon.

I went to work one day wearing it and it felt wonderful. One problem! When I had to go to the bathroom I had to get totally undressed to pee.  Totally didn’t think about that, Oops!

I still enjoy wearing it from time to time but only for short outings and after I peed. Lol…

RachelAnn
      Lady

Yes, they work great under skirts with the elastic bands instead of zippers or buttons that tend to slide down a bit.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?