- January 22, 2021 at 8:30 am #436780Darcy GrigsbyParticipantRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 31Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- March 1, 2021 at 10:59 am #455941MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 42Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
I’m also about 5 10. I picked one up on amazon that has hooks on the bottom like a bra has and it works great. Keeps everything in place quite well. It is by a company called irisnaya. Its kind of tight but it’s supposed to be a body shaper as well. I was really pleased with it.
- March 1, 2021 at 1:19 pm #456010MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 42Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
Btw Im wearing it in a picture I posted a couple days ago. The picture doesn’t really do it justice it’s kind of shiny and it doesn’t look that way in the pic. I probably should have gotten one size up but overall I like it.
- March 1, 2021 at 7:51 am #455857stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 133Replies: 1622Has thanked: 2512 timesBeen thanked: 7135 times
Body suits are lovely but …..
Imagine, you are all dressed up to the nines, having fun out shopping or at a restaurant. You need to go to the loo. Easy-peasy, just unpop the poppers. A girl does what she needs to do. Then… WTF… how do you pop them together again?
Your long body meant that the thing was a bit tight once on. Now you’ve got two dangly bits that won’t go back together!! And both hands up your dress trying to pull them down against the upward pull of their elasticity, and align them so the poppers are opposite each other. Whoops! One dangly bit slipped out of your hand. Try again. The bloody poppers wont pop in! What a performance! Eventually, after being a contortionist, you manage it. If you were lucky. If not you had take off the dress and slip down the straps to release the tension. Was it worth the effort? You need another pee by now…………….
- February 28, 2021 at 3:23 pm #455628Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 226 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
I’ve been underdressing with these lately. I’m 5’10”
From AmazonESSENTIALS BY TUMMY TANK womens Seamless Scoop Neck Shaping Full Back Bodysuit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MDDDR59/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_6ER8T5TTJ5Y4V6MEBT87
- This reply was modified 2 days ago by Vecca Senn.
- March 1, 2021 at 7:35 am #455848Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 31Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Thank you! I’m 5’9″, out of curiosity what size are you wearing?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 1, 2021 at 10:38 am #455933Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 226 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
Also, TomboyX has a similar style and size availability that is more opaque. It tends to have the leg bands ride over my jeans waistband so I have to be selective as to when I wear it.
- March 1, 2021 at 10:12 am #455919Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 226 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
The reason I gave this one a try was because of the info in the sizing chart! I’d say the chart is pretty spot on for fit. I’m wearing 2x-3x in this. It is kinda see through and has no bra built in so if you wear it as outer wear make sure you have a bra you don’t mind people glimpsing. 😉
- January 23, 2021 at 5:29 am #437087donna misteriosaLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 38Has thanked: 354 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
Love bodysuits, especially the Rago All-in-ones. Unfortunately, at 5’7″, the bra lands just below my bust line. Back in the day, the Sear’s catalogue would list a normal and tall torso sizes, not sure how much extra length the tall torso size provided.
- January 22, 2021 at 3:38 pm #436931Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 752Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2425 times
Simone Perele, (on clearance, $20.o0 down from $150.00..YAY!!)
We are lucky enough to have THREE!! SP clearance outlets in Melbourne and its almost always easy to walk outa there with a bargain!!
- January 22, 2021 at 1:39 pm #436887Caly JamesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
- January 22, 2021 at 1:34 pm #436885AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.