Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello everyone ı am violi who 19 age teen CD  I live france .I love dressing and make up. I like to chat other cd ladies. I want to make friends thank you

Welcome to the loveliest place on the internet.

You’re among friends here so please do not hesitate in being yourself and express as freely as you want.

Love Rachel

Anonymous

thank you rachel

Bonjour Viola

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

I love dressing en femme as well, and make up is such an art form. Just lots of fun, and if it makes us look and feel better about ourselves then why not.

Hope you are well and staying safe in these strange times.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Violi!

💖

Bonjour mademoiselle 💕💕

Bienvenue a CDH. CDH son la meilleur site de cd/tg à la plante.

Beaucoup de câlins

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

thank you so much lily x

Bonjour Violi, bienvenue dans la famille CDH, de l’autre côté de la chaîne en Angleterre.

N’hésitez pas à vous détendre ici chérie, les anges ici sont incroyables. N’hésitez pas à relever vos talons et à laisser tomber vos cheveux sur le site. Tu as l’air incroyable chérie.
      Amour Trish
      PS comment Google a traduit.

<section aria-labelledby=”c556″></section>

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Bonjour Violi! Welcome to CDH. I have only been on here a few days, but I have been overwhelmed by the support of so many beautiful souls from around the world. It is a pleasure to meet you!

Salut Violi. Bienvenue a CDH. Votre anglais est tres bien mon cherie. I could not recommend a better site for a young crossdressing person to become a member of. It has many fine features for the members  to use and the girls here are very accepting, supportive and friendly. So make yourself at home and get to know some of our wonderful members and hopefully you will want to stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. By the way, what part of France are you in? – Blessings

Bonjour Violi,

Bienvenue à CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Violi   bonjour… happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right and with so much ahead of you.. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you. Love your profile picture,  very pretty…

Stephanie 🌹

bienvenue a cdh cherie!

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi and welcome to CDH. Hugs – Katey

Enchanté Violi et bienvenue!

C’est un excellent site pour tous vos soucis et bonheur! Posez une question à n’importe qui ici et voilà, tout sera trié. Il y a même ceux qui parlent français (mais pas très bien) comme moi par exemple. J’ai vécu seize ans en France, en Savoie mais quand même … ma maîtrise de la langue est moins bonne maintenant. mais ce n’est pas important … profitez simplement …

Ciao Polly xxx

Welcome!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?