Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! Newbie here, from Montreal. Just wanted to introduce lil’ol me. I’m Corinne. Been dressing since boyhood – the usual scenario: sister’s clothes, etc. I always felt there was something different about me. Some days, I was full-on boy, and others I was longing to be a girl and just be pretty. It wasn’t long before I realized it was more than just about looking pretty. But I didn’t understand how to deal with whatever it was that was stirring inside me.

Got serious about crossdressing in my late teens, dressing up for Halloween parties, until my early twenties when my girlfriend at the time just said, in the heat of an intimate moment: “One of these days, I’ll dress you up!”. Well, I surprised her and did it myself :p. But she beat me at my own game and decided to do full makeup on me. I was shocked at how amazing she made me look. I would say that’s pretty much the day that Corinne was born.

Hope to get to know all of you, specially if you’re in La Belle Province, or ON where I travel often. xox

Hi Corinne, and welcome. I appreciate the fact you mention you have found a ‘balance’ between your two natures. I am discovering that so many of the girls I know have problems resolving or accepting their dual natures. I too have found a balance and thoroughly enjoy both my masculine and feminine sides, but I must admit being in “Paulette Mode” is much more fun! Girls seem to have a lot more liberty in showing their feelings and being flamboyant! I love your profile photo and look forward to seeing more photos from you, and well as hearing more about your adventures! Hugs, Paulette.

Anonymous

Hi Paulette! You’re right – I seem to take much more liberties in expressing myself and my feelings when I’m dressed, although I must say this has always perspired in my general demeanor, regardless of how I present, for as long as I can remember. Those feelings have been with me forever, and I’m glad that society is starting to show much more acceptance for men who display their emotions.

That said, I totally agree that I have much more fun as a woman. I’m a total flirt, and not the least bit ashamed to admit it. Girls, and not just blondes, do have more fun!

I am quite a bit older than you, but I have to confess, when I am dressed and some “dirty old guy” winks or smiles I tend to sway my butt just a little bit more!

Anonymous

I hear you, GF! I do the same… I tend to drop things when that happens 😉

Anonymous

Hi Paulette! You’re right – I seem to take much more liberties in expressing myself and my feelings when I’m dressed, although I must say this has always perspired in my general demeanor, regardless of how I present, for as long as I can remember. Those feelings have been with me forever, and I’m glad that society is starting to show much more acceptance for men who display their emotions.

That said, I totally agree that I have much more fun as a woman. I’m a total flirt, and not the least bit ashamed to admit it. Girls, and not just blondes, do have more fun!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Corinne,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends.

What an interesting introduction, I know how strong the woman is inside me. I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bonjour my Belle from neighbouring Ontario, and welcome to CDH!  It’s been too many years since I have had the opportunity to visit La Belle Province, but I have many great memories.  What a lovely introduction, I hope you can settle in and get comfortable with your new family ( the ladies here make that easy!).

I look forward to chatting with you Corinne!  🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Thank you, Stevie! I travel to Toronto a few times every year. Maybe we can meet for coffee or drinks one of these days. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello corinne,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Corinne,

Welcome to CDH from your southern neighbor in Vermont.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you, Alice! Maybe some day we can grab a bite or a coffee on Church St…

Hello Corinne, Jane from Hobart Tadmania. A day to saviour when we join this femme collection od beautiful ladies. A parade of caring and attentive people who will listen and encourage.
      Your journey began when uou were younger,like most of us, but to have a supportive partner is the best outcome.
      Stay happy, life life, wear a dress.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Anonymous

Thank you Jane. I totally agree that life is better in a dress 😉 And I also agree that a supportive partner is a blessing for us. Unfortunately, I am no longer with that girlfriend (the novelty wore off quickly for her…), and I have married since then, with someone who is unfortunately unaware of my situation and quite conservative in those matters.

But I’m okay with it and with living my duality outside her presence. I have many wonderful friends, and a job that allows me to dress frequently. I’m a happy girl!!

Hi Corinne.Welcome to CDH.Hope you have fun on here.

Hi Corinne nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So sorry you havent had the talk with wife yet as many girls here are in same boat with you on that one as well as many included have a very supportive and accepting wife like me .. So hope for you girls someday it will come to be .. As a wealth of knowledge here to ask many questions and recieve many answers from many ladies here love to chat as myself included but as me being a bit away from you in NE Montans USA  little more than hop and a skip away ha ha .. Good luck girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Corinne bonjour and hello. happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Enfin un fan du “Habs”

Hugs Polly

Welcome hun, Ashley from Ontario here. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do.
      hugs

Ashley.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Corinne

Welcome to CDH! That introduction was great! It’s wonderful to meet you.

Hugs,

Lara

Bonjour madame!! Bienvenue! I don’t speak all that much French. Pleasure meeting you.

Xoxo,

Dani

Anonymous

Enchantée aussi, Danielle! Your French looks pretty good to me. And thank you for the warm welcome.

xox

Corinne

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

Bonjour et bienvenue.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Corrine, enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Hello from your neighbor in NH…

Enjoy this forum and the friends you will make here.
      If you wander south of the border, please come to Nashua.

Dani

Anonymous

Hi Dani,

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve been to Nashua a few times, sometimes on my way to Boston or RI, and once for a few days of golf. Now I’ll have one more reason to stop by 😉

Corinne

Hi Corinne,

New here myself I am also a neighbor in NH. I hope all is well Quebec. It has been ages since I have ventured up that way.  Anyway I thought I would stop in and say hello.

Rachel

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I live in Ottawa but going to Montreal (DDO) now and then so if you are interested in having a crossdress girl talk over a coffee or so (dressed or not) I’m interested.

And that invite of course goes out any girl out there who would be interested a meeting in Ottawa, Montreal or somewhere in between,  just PM if interested.

/kt

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Kelly Lee.

A big warm welcome to CDH Corinne!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?