Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Without wishing to gloat, at least not too much, my SO has had to go into work rather than working from home as expected. Bonus dressing day for me… woohoo!

-A.

hello Andi   i have those days when my wife goes to work and our son still living at home has to work a day shift also, Its time for me to dress up  but only for 4 hours then I have to pick up son.  then there are days when son is working 5 to 930pm wife is home I can dress up, wife knows of my x dressing so she tells me I can do what i like to do.

Enjoy! Always take advantage of sudden opportunities, I say. Now the question is, did you study Ms Plumb’s lesson on picking outfits in a hurry? Lol!

Bridgette

As I have a couple of web meetings today I have gone what could be described as business casual so went with black knee length skirt, tights, 3″ black patent heels and gender neutral sweater for the top half.

-A.

Paula
        Lady

Lol

Anonymous

Carpe diem Andi, enjoy

Anonymous

Any Dressing day is a good day; congratulations.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Congratulation Andi!  Enjoy your day.

Alice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?