Tagged: Boob job
- January 17, 2022 at 11:07 am #612876HannahParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- July 14, 2022 at 2:02 pm #662729Michelle DavisLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Like so many CD’s here, I would love to have a pair of real breasts! I even told the surgeon who did by bypass to ” Put a pair of 700cc’s in there when you are finished ! Then I’ll have something to play with while I recover !” Alas, he laughed but did not ! In reality I know that that would be the straw that breaks the back of a 54 year marriage. I will continue to dress, and continue to fill my bra with the best silicone titties money can buy.
- July 6, 2022 at 1:14 pm #660755JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
I have labored over this idea for the many years in the beginning my first forms pleased me like nothing else could and the idea started to grow stronger in my mind and actually it’s hard to ignore it at this point I have researched it now I think it’s at the point where it be good to talk to somebody who knows about the subject way more than I do I’ve done research but I want to hear either personal experience or the professional experience
- July 1, 2022 at 3:44 am #659681Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1085Has thanked: 1933 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
I had a fabulous breast augmentation yesterday!
Well, no, not really.
Ladies, I got a new set of forms. They are from Feminique, size B/C. The nipples are amazing. Not only do I now have wonderful breasts, but I also have lovely, and discreetly noticeable, nipples. I ordered suntan, rather than nude. It’s a better color for me.
Breast forms fit me just fine. I get to be a woman at my time and choosing, and I don’t have to deal with surgery.
Love to all,
- July 7, 2022 at 1:11 am #660841Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1085Has thanked: 1933 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
I did have a “problem” with my boob job. I’m trying to wear my forms as often as I can because I want to feel like a girl. Duh. Well, they irritate my real boobs. Darn!
So I still wear a bra(yea!), but I’ll wear the forms only when I go “out”. What’s out? I am the “full Diane” when I see my therapist every other week.
When I get a pedicure I skip the forms and lipstick. I have a pedicure scheduled for this Saturday. Can’t wait. This girl needs some color on her toes badly.
Love and kisses,
- July 1, 2022 at 2:13 am #659679Auroras LivingfemLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 34Has thanked: 937 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
I would say yes but in the meantime; wife doesn’t like to find Auroras all dressed up, and with that urge to wear a bra and going 4 groceries in male mode I use a shirt with pockets on each side kind of camuflaje specially if bra is padded, when at home and time to dress is available using Vaseline and applying at my breast and massaging has helped little, as like on summer is Pool time I been noticed by people steering at me which I like but other some natural herbs that can help us are at these herbalist stores I came with two or three names,don’t have them right now it’s 2:10 am later I would find them in the meantime all you sisters happy dressing. Auroras Livingfem
- June 29, 2022 at 10:25 pm #659497Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1057Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4171 times
No and I dont intend too a/. too old b/. My So would kick me out of home. c/.I’m just as happy with “upscale” breast forms (I do like to be male me a lot of the time) d/. Where I live it would literally be the “talk of the town” and that’s unfair on my beloved.. (She knows about Caty, “but does not want to know”
“Them’s that can” do so without impacting yourself or those you hold dear… Go for it..
- June 28, 2022 at 4:34 am #659023Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 201Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 1161 times
Some of the more expensive breast forms are to the point that it’s hard to tell they aren’t real. And I bet for similar cost to augmentation you could have a set custom made to perfectly conform to your body.
You don’t know what your future holds and there likely will be times that you will wish ya didn’t have the boobs. And for that I think you will appreciate the options that forms provide.
If nothing else get ya a fantastic pair of them and see if that gets the job done for you.
- June 27, 2022 at 8:50 pm #658975Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 286Has thanked: 4144 timesBeen thanked: 1328 times
I would do it tomorrow if I had my family issues resolved. Having real breast be just wonderful plus the benefit of getting to wear any bra I wanted any day I wanted.
- June 27, 2022 at 7:35 pm #658950Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
The first few days after the surgery you will feel like a truck ran over your chest. You will also need to be in a sports bra for about a week. The doctor will talk to you about placement either under the pectorals or above them. If you are not on hormones mammography won’t be an issue and he will recommend placement above the muscle.
He told me some girls want them under because that is where real women get them. He told me if I had said that he would have refused to do the surgery because it is an insane reason to want to suffer more than needed. I agree.
The size they can use depends on things like how much loose skin they have to work with. During recovery make sure to have lot’s of easy foods to digest like soups. You won’t be hungry for a few days.
Be very,very sure before you get them. Once they are in getting them out is a nightmare and unless you are wealthy enough to never work again, finding a job as a CD with implants can be a problem. One of my dearest TS friends who was not passable committed suicide when she could not find a job.
My life was difficult at times because of them, and I was a famous fetish model. I was also 6’6 tall so not passable. I doubt you will find a doctor willing to do it and I am sorry, but I think you would be foolish to go through with it. I would rather hurt your feelings a bit than hear you died from a bad choice.
I came to regret getting them and went through hell getting them removed.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Barbie Satin.
18 users thanked author for this post.
- June 27, 2022 at 7:45 pm #658954Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 479Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 1815 times
Good advice from the Horse’s Mouth. Not that I am saying your a horse, I mean … oh, forget it
But really such anecdotal information from a reliable source is treasure.
- June 27, 2022 at 7:49 pm #658956Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
Thank you, Araminta! These days in the trans community people are afraid to speak any truth that may upset someone even if it can save their life. I think this current PC culture is a form of insanity.
- June 27, 2022 at 7:55 pm #658960Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 479Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 1815 times
The other part of that is the irrational prudery that resists the retention and transmission of accurate knowledge. Rather one gets rumour or innuendo or just downright mendacities published as revealed truth.
There is a lot of wishful thinking, ludicrous manifestos, crackpot theories and fantasies involved in gendered behaviour but little consideration of the actualities of the mosaic of sexuality. Still, now and then, something personal stands out at allows the inexperienced to at least empathize and be enlightened.
- June 27, 2022 at 8:41 pm #658972Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
I can appreciative that. We now live in a world where idiotic gender studies professors invent new genders and ridiculous new terms weekly and the sheep just eat it up because it is trendy. If you dare disagree, they label you a transphobe even if you are a form of trans. No dissent can be tolerated. ‘
- June 27, 2022 at 7:08 pm #658946Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 432 times
Hi everyone.. Aurora Borealis here
To answer the,big question Ive never had a breast enhancement procedure. I have small, small man- boobs, I use forms and I cant get enough of having those honkers to show off. Actually, I think thats what Ive been missing as,a,man large breasts non-nursing breasts but sexy anyway. Transitioning is a fantasy would like to have them anyway. Love, Aurora B.
- June 27, 2022 at 6:48 pm #658940Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
I have small natural breasts which – by applying breast creams and breast pumping – keep on growing towards a B cup, slowly but steadily. Regular massaging is very important to stimulate breast growth.
- June 27, 2022 at 6:24 pm #658933Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 82Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
- May 30, 2022 at 11:42 pm #649045Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 125Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 481 times
Really exiting thread, I’m also considering a boob job. I wore my forms 72 in a row and became really upset and sad when I had to remove them because some guests would arrive.
Would really love having breasts.
- June 30, 2022 at 4:44 am #659528Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 851Has thanked: 2939 timesBeen thanked: 2784 times
Clarissa, if you were upset when having to remove your forms, imagine how upset you would be if you couldn’t remove them. If your guests wouldn’t accept you in forms, how would they react to you with breasts?
- February 23, 2022 at 6:05 pm #624462Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 3727Has thanked: 53830 timesBeen thanked: 13124 times
Hi Hannah nice meeting you as no i havent but the thought has crossed the mind many times as i have a natural b cup now but would love a bit more boob ha ha .. Its a standing scene when we win the lotto i get a boob job yippee for Stephanie ..
- February 23, 2022 at 5:55 pm #624461Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 531Has thanked: 846 timesBeen thanked: 2662 times
- February 23, 2022 at 4:35 pm #62445472christineLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- January 20, 2022 at 10:29 am #613715Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 434Has thanked: 571 timesBeen thanked: 1511 times
- January 18, 2022 at 8:37 am #613156MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 657Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 1756 times
That is a million dollar question. While I have no desire to transition, and do not consider myself a woman, I do have deep feelings that I should have breasts. That being said, I have considered breast augmentation to the point of actually completing research to that effect. I have also had a conversation with my wife about it, but that conversation has never moved beyond the academic level. And though I do wear a bra with forms daily regardless of how I may be dressed otherwise, I doubt it will move beyond this.
19 users thanked author for this post.
- January 18, 2022 at 6:59 am #613124Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 157Has thanked: 426 timesBeen thanked: 765 times
- January 18, 2022 at 6:50 am #613121Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1394Has thanked: 8556 timesBeen thanked: 6816 times
I think this question may be better answered in the transgender section.
As a crossdresser, I get a boob job every morning when I put on my forms… but thats probably not what you were looking for.
- January 18, 2022 at 6:39 am #613118
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.