Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hannah
      Lady

Has anyone had a breast augmentation? If so how was it?

No but I would love to!

Anonymous
      Lady

I think this question may be better answered in the transgender section.

As a crossdresser, I get a boob job every morning when I put on my forms… but thats probably not what you were looking for.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I want it. Does that Natureday stuff, advertised here, really work?

Dawn

Hannah,

That is a million dollar question.  While I have no desire to transition, and do not consider myself a woman, I do have deep feelings that I should have breasts.  That being said, I have considered breast augmentation to the point of actually completing research to that effect.  I have also had a conversation with my wife about it, but that conversation has never moved beyond the academic level.  And though I do wear a bra with forms daily regardless of how I may be dressed otherwise, I doubt it will move beyond this.

MacKenzie

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

No, but I think that I’d like to…honestly.

Rayna

No I have not but I have been considering it. I would like to have bigger breast.

Peta Mari
      Lady

It’s a trap. A booby trap…. yeah I know. 😉

Hi Hannah nice meeting you as no i havent  but the thought has crossed the mind many times as i have a natural b cup now but would love a bit more boob ha ha .. Its a standing scene when we win the lotto i get a boob job yippee for Stephanie ..

Really exiting thread, I’m also considering a boob job. I wore my forms 72 in a row and became really upset and sad when I had to remove them because some guests would arrive.

Would really love having breasts.

Anonymous

Clarissa, if you were upset when having to remove your forms, imagine how upset you would be if you couldn’t remove them. If your guests wouldn’t accept you in forms, how would they react to you with breasts?

Raquel you’re right

If I decide to take hormones to get them I’ll just tell that my boobs is a side effect from some prostate medication, LOL

Anonymous

Dawn,

I took an entire bottle of  Natureday with absolutely no results.  I am now taking a bottle of Transfemme and so far nothing.

Kerri

I have small natural breasts which – by applying breast creams and breast pumping – keep on growing towards a B cup, slowly but steadily. Regular massaging is very important to stimulate breast growth.

Hi everyone.. Aurora Borealis here

To answer the,big question Ive never had a breast enhancement procedure. I have small, small man- boobs, I use forms and I cant get enough of having those honkers to show off. Actually, I think thats what Ive been missing as,a,man large breasts non-nursing breasts but sexy anyway. Transitioning is a fantasy would like to have them anyway. Love, Aurora B.

The first few days after the surgery you will feel like a truck ran over your chest. You will also need to be in a sports bra for about a week. The doctor will talk to you about placement either under the pectorals or above them. If you are not on hormones mammography won’t be an issue and he will recommend placement above the muscle.

He told me some girls want them under because that is where real women get them. He told me if I had said that he would have refused to do the surgery because it is an insane reason to want to suffer more than needed. I agree.

The size they can use depends on things like how much loose skin they have to work with. During recovery make sure to have lot’s of easy foods to digest like soups. You won’t be hungry for a few days.

Be very,very sure before you get them. Once they are in getting them out is a nightmare and unless you are wealthy enough to never work again, finding a job as a CD with implants can be a problem. One of my dearest TS friends who was not passable committed suicide when she could not find a job.

My life was difficult at times because of them, and I was a famous fetish model. I was also 6’6 tall so not passable. I doubt you will find a doctor willing to do it and I am sorry, but I think you would be foolish to go through with it. I would rather hurt your feelings a bit than hear you died from a bad choice.

I came to regret getting them and went through hell getting them removed.

Barbie

Good advice from the Horse’s Mouth. Not that I am saying your a horse, I mean … oh, forget it

But really such anecdotal information from a reliable source is treasure.

Araminta.

Thank you, Araminta! These days in the trans community people are afraid to speak any truth that may upset someone even if it can save their life. I think this current PC culture is a form of insanity.

The other part of that is the irrational prudery that resists the retention and transmission of accurate knowledge. Rather one gets rumour or innuendo or just downright mendacities published as revealed truth.

There is a lot of wishful thinking, ludicrous manifestos, crackpot theories and fantasies involved in gendered behaviour but little consideration of the actualities of the mosaic of sexuality. Still, now and then, something personal stands out at allows the inexperienced to at least empathize and be enlightened.

Araminta.

I can appreciative that. We now live in a world where idiotic gender studies professors invent new genders and ridiculous new terms weekly and the sheep just eat it up because it is trendy. If you dare disagree, they label you a transphobe even if you are a form of trans. No dissent can be tolerated. ‘

Barbie

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would do it tomorrow if I had my family issues resolved. Having real breast be just wonderful plus the benefit of getting to wear any bra I wanted any day I wanted.

Some of the more expensive breast forms are to the point that it’s hard to tell they aren’t real. And I bet for similar cost to augmentation you could have a set custom made to perfectly conform to your body.

You don’t know what your future holds and there likely will be times that you will wish ya didn’t have the boobs. And for that I think you will appreciate the options that forms provide.

If nothing else get ya a fantastic pair of them and see if that gets the job done for you.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No and I dont intend too a/. too old b/. My So would kick me out of home. c/.I’m just as happy with “upscale” breast forms (I do like to be male me a lot of the time) d/. Where I live it would literally be the “talk of the town” and that’s unfair on my beloved.. (She knows about Caty, “but does not want to know”

“Them’s that can”  do so without impacting yourself or those you hold dear… Go for it..

Caty

I would say yes but in the meantime; wife  doesn’t like to find Auroras all dressed up, and with that urge to wear a bra and going 4 groceries in male mode I use a shirt with pockets on each side kind of camuflaje specially if bra is padded, when at home and time to dress is available using Vaseline and applying at my breast and massaging has helped little, as like on summer is Pool time I been noticed by people steering at me which I like but other some natural herbs that can help us are at these herbalist stores I came with two or three names,don’t have them right now it’s 2:10 am later I would find them in the meantime all you sisters happy dressing. Auroras Livingfem

I had a fabulous breast augmentation yesterday!

Well, no, not really.

Ladies, I got a new set of forms. They are from Feminique, size B/C. The nipples are amazing. Not only do I now have wonderful breasts, but I also have lovely, and discreetly noticeable, nipples. I ordered suntan, rather than nude. It’s a better color for me.

Breast forms fit me just fine. I get to be a woman at my time and choosing, and I don’t have to deal with surgery.

Love to all,

Diane

Hey ladies,

I did have a “problem” with my boob job. I’m trying to wear my forms as often as I can because I want to feel like a girl. Duh. Well, they irritate my real boobs. Darn!

So I still wear a bra(yea!), but I’ll wear the forms only when I go “out”. What’s out? I am the “full Diane” when I see my therapist every other week.

When I get a pedicure I skip the forms and lipstick. I have a pedicure scheduled for this Saturday. Can’t wait. This girl needs some color on her toes badly.

Love and kisses,

Diane Marie

Jasmine
      Lady

I have labored over this idea for the many years in the beginning my first forms pleased me like nothing else could and the idea started to grow stronger in my mind and actually it’s hard to ignore it at this point I have researched it now I think it’s at the point where it be good to talk to somebody who knows about the subject way more than I do I’ve done research but I want to hear either personal experience or the professional experience

Like so many CD’s here, I would love to have a pair of real breasts! I even told the surgeon who did by bypass to ” Put a pair of 700cc’s in there when you are finished ! Then I’ll have something to play with while I recover !” Alas, he laughed but did not ! In reality I know that that would be the straw that breaks the back of a 54 year marriage. I will continue to dress, and continue to fill my bra with the best silicone titties money can buy.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?