Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Why is it some GG women want Implants when they are already A D SIZE OR lager and some similar cup size women want to have their breasts reduced by a  cup size or two or even removed totally?

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tammie

I am a D size. Personally I would prefer to be smaller but I would never do a surgical procedure to decrease size.

I am not sure if that helps you with your question.

Hugs

Kayla

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tammy I am a b cup and quite happy some women have body image probs so there is the answer for that and some women have reductions because of neck and back pain.

Anonymous

Hi Tammy, I’m C/D cup and I’m happy with mine. Given my frame, if my boobs were smaller then I’d maybe think about enhancement but I’m happy with how I look. Could do with losing a bit of weight though! Tanya.

Tanya,

Thanks good luck with losing  a bit of weight  but with Out cing a picture of you I would guess that you’re quite a looker!

Anonymous

Hi Tammie, thanks very much for your compliment. I don’t know if I’m a looker, I think I’ve got decent legs though. I posted a photo back in March, I don’t know if you can still find it. Hugs, Tanya.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Tammie,

I am a DD/F, at my weight I wouldn’t want them much smaller, but if I were to lose alot of weight and my Cup size didn’t change, I’d consider maybe having a reduction.

-Gwenn

Thanks everyone !

If you are curious why I asked the questions about GG women’s boob sizes.

My SOGGF gets very upset with me when I ask her the same questions. Tells me to shut up about it and walk away or something like it’s a women’s private decision

She is a Breast CANCER survivor having had a double radical mastectomy  6 years ago thusly essentially with a 38A bust without her breast forms.

I started living with her about 6 years ago 2 care for her after she got home from hospital surgery for her Breast CANCER.  Then in 2016 she got well enough to go back to work fulltime Then my employer laid me off having lost the rebid for the big dollar government contract for IT Support services I was assigned to. So I continued to live with my SOGGF.

She has 2 pairs of expensive custom made 38DD silicon Breast Forms per recommendation of her lady surgeon, 1 a spare pair.  But she only wears a pair during the work week. Weekend days no forms or bra unless we go out to any event with some coworkers of hers. She says she never liked having to wearing Bra from age 10 when her bust was already a very full B Cup said by  14 wearing 36DD bras and then in 10th grade she was wearing 38DDD bras then by Jr. Year college her bra size had progressed to be to 38G, this is what she was b4 her BC masectomy (thus her surgeon’s recommendation.) And her bust size when I met her. So I’m been suggesting that she get silicon implants of same 38Gsize but she doesn’t want to, except for maybe 38DD implants equal to the breast forms she wears now 4 work. I thought suggesting she get 38G implants would please her and give her confidence to get implants but it’s just results in arguments which usually ends with her ssaying ” hell you men just want women to have bust large enough breasts to put their face into while in bed”

SSOGGF and I had another argument Sunday morning her Birthday. I said please Honey if wear your Forms, your white Spandex Lace bodysuit your white spandex lace pencil skirt and your ruby red bra with its matching bikini today and Tonight I will take you downtown for to the afternoon symphony concert and dinner afterwards. I will wear my similar black bodysuit and pencil skirt you always say I look awesome in it especially when I wear the neon yellow bra and panties that are some what visible as will your red bra under your white spandex  bodysuit. Then you will be equally awesome for your birthday. She said NO WAY, weekends are the only time don’t have to wear forms and requisite bra. I said honey your very beautiful when you wear you forms and spandex outfits and when ever you you say to me I wish you will wear my similar white spandex bodysuit and miniskirt I always do with no negative comments saying that I won’t.  The only time I said no was last summer on vacation at beach you want me to try on a blue bikini swimsuit with a halter neck top exact same as the neon yellow one you got the previous afternoon shopping and ladies bikini swimsuit shop on the boardwalk. If you wear the outfit previously named with your forms I will get a wear a bikini swimsuits of ur choice ever day this summer at what ever beach we go to for vacation. Still same answer NOWAY I just want a quite day at home, I was pissed as I had already paid for the non refundable concert tickets, she for many weeks was saying she wanted to go 2 a symphony concert sometime before the concert season ended in June.

I guess by now if you have not seen my CDH PROFILE and my member introduction post you’re wondering why I cross dress

SSHORTLY After SOGGF RETURNED TO work, k,  I was laid off, being lonely times if she was on a business trip I would go thru her vast array of bras, panties etc. In 4 dresser drawer.  One time in a 5th drawer I found she had several leotard like tops but lace instead of solid  along with many PHOSE and TIGHTS. So one time decided that since had during childhood worn girl’s pink leotards and tights for Girls ballet classes I took along g with nextdoor girl I played with thus I love ed feel of Leotard and tights. I would wear SOGGF’S  panties and bras and some phose of hers under one of the leotard like tops only around the house when she was on a business trip until morning of day she was to return home. Then about 3.5 years ago in mid September she said that she was going on a 3 week business trip to California for a trade show til first Saturday of October.  So I figured I could safely dress enfem sans makeup for those 3 weeks around the house.  By 2nd weekend, having been asked by her to help apply the medical adhesive on both her forms as she was late getting dressed for her trip and wanted me to coat form chest side with the adhesive she used her 2nd bottle to apply adhesive to her chest as adhesive took 5 minutes to get tacky enough for forms to adhere to her chest and not fall off while put on bra. Saw the bottle of the adhesive on her dressing room counter , she had left her spare pair of forms in their storage box there also as had I being wearing them just loose in the bra cups, as several several times pulling on her what I now know as a vneckbbodysuit Rather than a Vneck Leotard the forms would fall out of the bra I was wearing, so I decided I should use her form adhesive for the following week. Boy did I love it, after 10 minutes wearing a bra I took bra off and the forms would wiggle and jiggle like real Boob’s everytime I moved,  i noticed that adhesive bottle label in Red letters said WATERPROOF  so that Sunday I decided to try on her speedo racerback swimsuit she had left hanging on a plastic hanger in shower stall door . It The swimsuit felt so nicely tight thought I would wear it around the house that day, come afternoon it was 80° outside so I took a shower wearing it. Come Wednesday morning early I decided to shower before dressing up in a sexy white lace mesh bodysuit with fishnet phose and  nice black lace spandex miniskirt over bright yellow bra and the matching bikini panties. Late Wednesday morning  I was in her walk in closet with floor to ceiling mirror  on end  right side wall admiring my busty side profile, back towards door, next thing  I knew I was being spanked very hard, by SOGGF, HAVING turn living room stereo on loud I had Not heard her coming in house. She was Pissed off royally, threatening to throw me out unless we went out to dinner downtown that night with me dressed fully ENFEMME including main and bright red nail polish on my toes and fingers b4 going 2vher hairstylist thatvafternoon to get my mid ear length hair trimmed and styled into a short FEMALE PAGEBOY cut. THEN said as Halloween was three weeks away i would have to wear only what ever Female attire she chose for me each morning until after attending her office Halloween costume party.  She said she was going down to  living room to wait  for my decision but  I would have only 10 minutes to decide and my answer was to be NON VERBAL ONLY   IF I AGREED I would have to WALK DOWNSTAIRS TO 2 Living room wearing only the forms, bra and matching panties iand bodysuit I was currently was wearing.

As I had given up my apartment when I was laid off I had no choice but to agree.  Went to living room 10 minutes later having removed phose and miniskirt

SOGGF said Good U r Now Tammie for next 4 3 weeks and zhe suspected that I  was wearing her atleast her bras and panties when ever she was on a business trip having noticed her dresser drawers with her bras and panties appeared to have been riffled thru thusly she came home 3days early hoping to find me wearing her bra and panties including her BFs glued on my chest if she left the adhesive on dressing counter. But locked up the removal solution in a locked dresser drawer knowing even if she came back home at normal return date I would have to be wearing atleast a bra and panties not being unable to remove the forms without the adhesive solvent.  Not knowing that what she thought would be a good Punishment 4 me realbwould give me courage and a reason to again go out in public fully ENFEMME with a very noticeable bust.

Come The morning after the Halloween party  I woke up later than usual as SOGGF had not wakened me up @ 5 AM as usual to do my makeup and hair b4 going to work  she not in bed either. Thinking she had gone to work, since I had enjoyed being dressed openly in public fully ENFEMME for 3 weeks I decided 2 continue atleast for another day, usually SOGGF would layout for me on the dressing room hanger bars or laidout on bedroom chairs nothing either place nor where she told me 3weeks b4 to hang the my worn outfits so I went down stairs to kitchen wearing nothing but a neon Lime Green Bra  and matching bikini panties  under seethru Green lace teddy that SOGGF gave me to wear for bed that Halloween night saying something very sexy for your last night as Tammie? Little did I know why…anyhow boy was I shocked  when I got to kitchen, she was seated at table wearing silky white bathrobe, said good your up, finally, I’m so happy you still  Tammie, I’ve taken the rest of the week off from work, .ad s I think you have enjoyed being Tammie for three weeks and I’ve had a great time doing your makeup for you so u would be a good looking lady. I hoping you would come to breakfast wearing the sexy nitey. Would u like to continue being Tammie, thru my work”s Formal New year’s eve dinner dance party…. I replied okay I will but u still need to do my makeup please..and then she stood up. Dropping the robe in the process  boy was I shocked…she wearing the same outfit except in NEON YELLOW and a tiny string bikini instead of the regular bikini I WAS WEARING And SHE WITH HERFORMS on

HAD  BREAKFAST WEARING same then she says Tammie we should get dressed shortly we need to get you ur own nice Evening gown as mine would be a little short 4u.

Fast forward to New year’s day. Same thing happens but she says Jammie its obvious you like being Tammie, you looked so awesome last night I think you would love to continue being Tammy wearing nothing but feminine underwear and clothes and hairstyles how about dressing fully enfem 4 the next year? I i said yes I definitely do love soft smooth female attire rather itchy men’s underwear and rough pants and shirts.

She said then we should go shopping to get you your own female attire and get you professionally fitted for your own Bras and panties instead of you wearing mine. Fast forward to next week. I had been professionally fitted for my own bras and panties by a nearby SOMA INTIMATES store bra fitter she said Tammie based on your frame proportions you should have bust of 38DDD or 38G but I think you should rightnow get a  few 38DDD balconette bras and a pair of our silicon breast enhancers thus with your current 38DD forms plus the enhancers will effectively add one cup size until you can get Some 38DDD forms.

Fast forward to October 6th the day a year b4 SOGGF discovered me wearing her spare 38DD BFS etc. When we woke me up said Tammie this morning is your 1st birthday as Tammie, so I have several very Feminine presents 4 u  please open larger box first. It was a pair of 38DDD silicon breast forms of my own. Next box 3 SOMA INTIMATES SEXY 38DDD BRAS next box 3 set of 5 panties matching each different bra color  SOGGF said there was a buy three get two free panties for 21$ 4 each set last box was a Sexy Vneck spandex white lace bodysuit with a black lace spandex miniskirt and black fishnet phose, a duplicate of the outfit she caught me wearing a year before. Then Said Happy Birthday Tammie !  Tonight we are going to celebrate  we have 7pm dinner reservation. And I and you have a full day to get our hair styled and pedicures and manicures. But first we remove the DD FORMS ur wearing and attach yours new 38DDD FORMS same surgical waterproof medical adhesive. Then choose one of your new bra and matching panties, and since your going to wear ur new thong bottom bodysuit and miniskirt I suggest wearing a thong panti as lady wearing a thong bottom bodysuit with fishnet phose & miniskirt would not want to have her panties show as she sits down or stands up.  That was 18 months ago, now I AM 8 months in to my third year fully dressing entirely ENFEM  24/365.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

I personally do not know any GG’s who want implants when they are already D cup or lager. I’ve know a couple GG’s who got reductions for various reasons.

I will guess that some might want a more rounded full shape. More “perky” for a lack of better description.

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

38 DD wouldn’t want them bigger but would like them fuller – I don’t like the shape. Maybe a lift

Stephanie
      Baroness

I have a large natural chest and a smaller frame and would love a reduction for a couple of reasons.
      1. I breastfed for quite some time and they could do with a spruce up.
      2. They make my back hurt and my posture sucks
      3. They get in the way all the time
      4. If I want to go for a run it’s double up on the sports bras and so uncomfortable
      5. I can’t sleep on my stomach

Oh to have a small or flat chest

Tammie,

Most women with a DD size, I believe, suffer from some sort of back pain. The breasts are heavy to some extent especially if one’s back muscles are not strengthened enough to hold them. Swimming would be a good exercise to strengthen back muscles, for example.

Also, when one has DD sized breasts, it is harder to find shirts that fit. A standard buttoned women’s dress shirt or blouse won’t. So it takes more work to shop. If a woman with DD size wants to be “taken more seriously” at her job, she has to hide them.

Lastly, after giving birth, or with age, etc, some natural sagging may occur and a breast reduction would also make them perkier as the nipple would be repositioned.

Some women with small breasts want to have them enlarged because stereotypically (a C cup or a D cup)  is thought of as being sexier as they are more geometrically potentially playful. I have an A cup and am good with that.

Hope that helps,

Carmen

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?