Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 8, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 143

Holly what can I say but yes to all boots. I’ll only buy them at secondhand or discount because of cost, but I have a pair of black patent leather with a silver tip that come to my knees and I wear them with white leggings. Love the look and feel and have no trouble wearing them  because I’m stable with the extra support a boot gives you. Haven’t found a pair of thigh highs, don’t know how an older girl like me would look in them?

Love Boots

Sherri

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Holly Marie
        Lady
        Registered On: August 8, 2022
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 148

Sherri; don’t know how old you are – and I would NEVER ask a lady how old she is!  I’m not exactly a spring chicken myself, but I’d say that I never would feel I’m too old for thigh boots:  why should you look anything less than stunning in them?  Love you:  Holly XXX

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Sherri Remington
          Duchess - Annual
          Registered On: August 8, 2018
          Replies: 143

I’ll let you know if I find a pair!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Skylar
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 285

This discussion has me thinking about boots again. I don’t own any but have looked in the past and got stuck. I have long legs and need a 38″ inseam in pants. I’m pretty sure a over the knee pair wouldn’t work so I have ruled them out (sad). Something below the knee might work but they probably won’t fit my legs as designed and I am worried I wouldn’t be able to zip or lace them up. Am I over thinking this? Shopping in person isn’t an option because stores don’t usually carry my size.

Holly Marie
        Lady

Hiya, Michelle; I think you may be overthinking this a little – but on the other hand 38″ inseam?  I can see that you may be just a little unique…  Unfortunately, I think there is only one thing to do – as they used to say “Suck it and see!”  Take the plunge and try a pair; you never know, you may find they are what you’ve been missing all your life!  Holly XXX

Michelle Skylar
          Lady
          Registered On: March 18, 2021
          Topics: 3
          Replies: 285

Hi Holly, I bought a pair of full length leggings for Christmas that look more like capris on me. I think you are probably right. I hate returning stuff but it’s going to take some trial and error, like everything else.

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: November 20, 2022
      Replies: 107

I have nothing against boots.  I’d wear boots with the right outfit and in the right season.  However, with limited financial resources, I have to prioritize my purchases.  There are many more pumps and sandals that I want and need first.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4399

Hi Holly same as you girlfriend i have 2 thigh high  6 below the knee and 2 ankle high  boots and in differant colors to match outfits and heel heigth then cant forget about the heels girlfriend i have 4 of the shoe bags that hang that have room for 12 sets each plus a few sitting on the wig shelf so at least 50 pair of heels  wow i guess im a girl ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 633

Hi girls,

I’ve got five pairs of ankle booties! Do you think maybe I have a thing for ankle boots, just maybe?

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Holly Marie
        Lady

I think you may indeed have a thing for them… but, more than that, you have great taste!  Right on, sister!  Holly XXX

Denise
      Lady
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Replies: 154

I should have answered I love them all!  But, I think ankle booties are just adorable,  they are my go to for most outfits.

Sandy Craig
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 357

How can you go wrong with boots???

For me I prefer below the knee or booties with a 2 1/2 to 4″ heel. Damp weather is awesome for booties and I can sack the toenail polish. There are so many cute booties it’s hard to pick. I even have a pair of Sorel Joan of Arctic boots I wore the other day with snow and ice all over the place.

I like the look of above the knee but I have easily past that age demographic.

Sandy

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Denise
        Lady
        Registered On: January 27, 2021
        Replies: 154

Sorel boots are sooo cute!  I thought I was the only one who liked them!

Sandy Craig
          Lady
          Registered On: March 18, 2018
          Replies: 357

They have a special style and in the right place look fantastic! I have been looking at some of the bootie styles now out but need to find at a better price then new store costs. I will wait until summer and early fall to seek out a deal on them

Sandy

Holly Marie
        Lady

How can you go wrong with boots?  Well, you could… errrmmm… or maybe…  No – you’re right; you CAN’T go wrong!  I know every girl has her own preference (and I often wonder if my own choice is anything other than “Whatever that cute redhead walking down the High Street this afternoon was wearing”) but I must admit to getting a particular thrill out of thigh boots; they just seem so wantonly feminine!  And I’m hoping that I never reach an age demographic where I feel that I’m past them… though if I want to be honest, I can appreciate that I prbably should already be there!  Love you:  Holly XXX

Cindi C
      Lady
      Registered On: December 13, 2022
      Replies: 24

Boots, especially knee boots, are such a great look and they keep my feet warm on chilly days.  Boots and gloves too for the win in the winter

Quinetta Harris
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 125

Ankle Boots! Black, brown, tan, creme…any color to make my outfit look mean! They’re like heels on steroids…still have the heel appeal but stabilizes ankles for us clumsy walkers (like me). Can not say enough, every girl should have at least one pair in their closet.

J J
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 484

I just have one pair of ankle boots. I do not have a very large femme wardrobe, so will not likely have any other boots.

Susan Talbot
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 314

I love them all.  Ankle boots. Knee length.  Slouch boots.  I kind of ran out of room and need to organize my closet.      Heels are awesome too.  Beats the few drab boring pair of sneakers I have.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Replies: 428

I have a pair of black ankle boots that I like but my favorite is a black leather slouch boot that reaches to below my knee. The boots have 3 in. block heels which are hard so they make that lovely clicking sound as you walk along.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 484

Hi Holly, thanks for the post. As far as boots go I have booties, below the knee boots and over the knee boots and I love them all. But, having said that, I also love heels and I think the main reason is I love having my toe nail polish exposed for all to see.

Trish.

Tara D Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: October 4, 2022
      Replies: 106

Sign me up – I am a bonafide boot lover. Most of mine are Nine West. I have several from Torrid and Lane Bryant. Also, I have a couple of pairs of Pleasers.

But regular heels are not far behind!

XO Tara

Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Replies: 339

Hey Holly,  My boot pile includes Steve Madden Equestrian, Harley, Frye, and Ferragamo Riding, Via Spaga Knee-highs and Bronx Zen and Now hip high lace-ups.  All are leather and black.  Some are flats and some are heels and I wear them all depending upon my outfit.  I even have 1970 combat boots that I will wear during my grunge times. Thanks for this fun survey and Happy New Year.   Marg

Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Replies: 695

Hi Holly i love my boots all of them, mind you i only have 3 pairs at the moment, 2 pairs just under the knee and 1 pair of thigh boots, i do have a few pairs of shoes too, you know what they say a girl can’t have enough shoes or boots there always room for more in the closet X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Gabriela
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 11, 2021
      Topics: 1184
      Replies: 503

I love boots… and pumps, and sandals, even some flats. 🙂
      Shoes are my weakness. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.