Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

… not marching up and down again!  I love boots – whether they cover just my ankles, or whether they go up my calves, come up to my knees or head up my thighs… yes, I own all of them!  I’ve noticed, however, that a very few of the ladies out there seem to be less than enthusastic about having “the top of the foot covered”.  I know that every lady has her own opinion about footwear; could we come to some sort of agreement on where we stand though?  Holly XXX

Anonymous

I love boots… and pumps, and sandals, even some flats. 🙂
      Shoes are my weakness. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi Holly i love my boots all of them, mind you i only have 3 pairs at the moment, 2 pairs just under the knee and 1 pair of thigh boots, i do have a few pairs of shoes too, you know what they say a girl can’t have enough shoes or boots there always room for more in the closet X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hey Holly,  My boot pile includes Steve Madden Equestrian, Harley, Frye, and Ferragamo Riding, Via Spaga Knee-highs and Bronx Zen and Now hip high lace-ups.  All are leather and black.  Some are flats and some are heels and I wear them all depending upon my outfit.  I even have 1970 combat boots that I will wear during my grunge times. Thanks for this fun survey and Happy New Year.   Marg

Sign me up – I am a bonafide boot lover. Most of mine are Nine West. I have several from Torrid and Lane Bryant. Also, I have a couple of pairs of Pleasers.

But regular heels are not far behind!

XO Tara

Aaaahhh… Pleasers… Every girl should be more than aware of their products!  Holly XXX

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly, thanks for the post. As far as boots go I have booties, below the knee boots and over the knee boots and I love them all. But, having said that, I also love heels and I think the main reason is I love having my toe nail polish exposed for all to see.

Trish.

Nail polish… now there’s another subject I could get interested in!  Obviously a lady I could be very interested in… Holly XXX

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have a pair of black ankle boots that I like but my favorite is a black leather slouch boot that reaches to below my knee. The boots have 3 in. block heels which are hard so they make that lovely clicking sound as you walk along.

I love them all.  Ankle boots. Knee length.  Slouch boots.  I kind of ran out of room and need to organize my closet.      Heels are awesome too.  Beats the few drab boring pair of sneakers I have.

J J
      Lady

I just have one pair of ankle boots. I do not have a very large femme wardrobe, so will not likely have any other boots.

Ankle Boots! Black, brown, tan, creme…any color to make my outfit look mean! They’re like heels on steroids…still have the heel appeal but stabilizes ankles for us clumsy walkers (like me). Can not say enough, every girl should have at least one pair in their closet.

I disagree – every girl shouild have at least three pairs in her cupboard!  Holly XXX

Cindi C
      Lady

Boots, especially knee boots, are such a great look and they keep my feet warm on chilly days.  Boots and gloves too for the win in the winter

How can you go wrong with boots???

For me I prefer below the knee or booties with a 2 1/2 to 4″ heel. Damp weather is awesome for booties and I can sack the toenail polish. There are so many cute booties it’s hard to pick. I even have a pair of Sorel Joan of Arctic boots I wore the other day with snow and ice all over the place.

I like the look of above the knee but I have easily past that age demographic.

Sandy

How can you go wrong with boots?  Well, you could… errrmmm… or maybe…  No – you’re right; you CAN’T go wrong!  I know every girl has her own preference (and I often wonder if my own choice is anything other than “Whatever that cute redhead walking down the High Street this afternoon was wearing”) but I must admit to getting a particular thrill out of thigh boots; they just seem so wantonly feminine!  And I’m hoping that I never reach an age demographic where I feel that I’m past them… though if I want to be honest, I can appreciate that I prbably should already be there!  Love you:  Holly XXX

Women’s boots radiate femininity so I can’t fault you for the love of thigh highs!

Sorel boots are sooo cute!  I thought I was the only one who liked them!

They have a special style and in the right place look fantastic! I have been looking at some of the bootie styles now out but need to find at a better price then new store costs. I will wait until summer and early fall to seek out a deal on them

Sandy

I should have answered I love them all!  But, I think ankle booties are just adorable,  they are my go to for most outfits.

Hi girls,

I’ve got five pairs of ankle booties! Do you think maybe I have a thing for ankle boots, just maybe?

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I think you may indeed have a thing for them… but, more than that, you have great taste!  Right on, sister!  Holly XXX

Hi Holly same as you girlfriend i have 2 thigh high  6 below the knee and 2 ankle high  boots and in differant colors to match outfits and heel heigth then cant forget about the heels girlfriend i have 4 of the shoe bags that hang that have room for 12 sets each plus a few sitting on the wig shelf so at least 50 pair of heels  wow i guess im a girl ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

This discussion has me thinking about boots again. I don’t own any but have looked in the past and got stuck. I have long legs and need a 38″ inseam in pants. I’m pretty sure a over the knee pair wouldn’t work so I have ruled them out (sad). Something below the knee might work but they probably won’t fit my legs as designed and I am worried I wouldn’t be able to zip or lace them up. Am I over thinking this? Shopping in person isn’t an option because stores don’t usually carry my size.

Hiya, Michelle; I think you may be overthinking this a little – but on the other hand 38″ inseam?  I can see that you may be just a little unique…  Unfortunately, I think there is only one thing to do – as they used to say “Suck it and see!”  Take the plunge and try a pair; you never know, you may find they are what you’ve been missing all your life!  Holly XXX

Hi Holly, I bought a pair of full length leggings for Christmas that look more like capris on me. I think you are probably right. I hate returning stuff but it’s going to take some trial and error, like everything else.

I have found good just below the knee boots that I have worn from Target size 14 in women’s normal a size 13 in mens they fit fine were comfortable and got compliments when i wore them to a River City Gems event in November they were under $60 ordered online along with a combat boot style and picked up at the store 5 days later.

Long Tall Sally also carries large size boots just can be costly from them. Best to catch on sale.

If you have large calfs or a wide foot then Torrid also has boots that will fit a male size 13 foot in 13 womens Torrid sizing.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Holly what can I say but yes to all boots. I’ll only buy them at secondhand or discount because of cost, but I have a pair of black patent leather with a silver tip that come to my knees and I wear them with white leggings. Love the look and feel and have no trouble wearing them  because I’m stable with the extra support a boot gives you. Haven’t found a pair of thigh highs, don’t know how an older girl like me would look in them?

Love Boots

Sherri

Sherri; don’t know how old you are – and I would NEVER ask a lady how old she is!  I’m not exactly a spring chicken myself, but I’d say that I never would feel I’m too old for thigh boots:  why should you look anything less than stunning in them?  Love you:  Holly XXX

Boots, boots and more boots! Boots are the reason I started to crossdress. It all started with just wearing boots, then progressed to wearing skirts, then hose for better fit and feel, then eventually total outfits featuring boots. I wear boots with almost all of my outfits and when I dress. I especially like tall boots, knee high height at the minimum, with over the knee being a favorite. Thigh high only when feeling a bit kinky or overly sexy, but they feel great on! I prefer leather with a medium heel, but will wear almost any boots made from anything. They are a great feeling!

Teri; you hit the nail right on the head – “they feel great on”.  I LOVE the look of ALL boots – but the feeling is just so, so good…   Holly XXX

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I don’t wear boots. I only wear pumps and wedges. Not that boots don’t have a great, sexy look. I just like to show my legs, not my boots.

If it has a heel I wear it. Boots of all length, shoes of all styles. I had more shoes as a male than my wife, now I have more heels than her. I am in need of a shoe system to keep them organized. I have a problem when I comes to boots shoes, saddles, any foot ware. I want them all.

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Ankle boots for me.
        I bought a pair with block heels for my, so far, only trip out. I wasn’t confident in walking too far outdoors in heels.

One day I’ll get a pair with narrower heels. Just need a bit more walking practice.

It is all about the practice, the higher the skinnier the heel the happier I feel.  You can feel the eyes on you as you walk in the sky high heels.  People look to see who the sexy person is.

The questing beast is a cute knee high with a 3” block heel in a size 13 for less than $85

Amy Oxley
      Lady

My go to are ankle boots every time. But I do have a kinky pair of below the knee boots.

I would love to add narrow heeled boots to my femme footwear options; length of leg coverage unimportant. However, I have enough difficulty finding heeled shoes in my size(12W or 14M) in the stores; so probably not going to happen.

love boots!

I have several pairs; black low-heeled Chelsea boots, low-heeled knee-length, medium-heeled purple suede knee-boots, black suede high-heeled platform ankle boots, black suede mid-heel OTK, high-heeled black leather OTK, and black leather high-heeled lace-up ankle boots.

I used to have a couple of pairs of high-heeled thigh boots too, but for some stupid reason they went in a rather ill-advised mini purge about six months before I came out to my gf. Of course, I haven’t been able to find suitable replacements for them yet! Still looking though. If anyone wants to donate some thigh boots, I take a UK size 9 (or 10, depending on the shoe) 😉😁

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?