• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A month or so ago I posted about my first time out of the house en femme – ok so it was taking the rubbish to the bottom of the drive early in the morning – nothing startling, but a big step for a not so young closeted CDer. Since then I have done the same task rain or fine dressed in skirts, dresses, leggings and one memorable morning in a pvc catsuit – truly a pink fog day right there! I have been on drives in the country and through the central city fully dressed- no getting out but exiting nevertheless.

Today I  was having a total Diana day dressed totally inappropriately for housework but loving every minute – and getting more done than any day dressed in drab- I  may have to aquire a maids outfit to get even more done!!

I then needed to do a quick supermarket trip for a few items but the thought of going underdressed or totally in drab was so depressing that I pulled on my new tight jeggings and a polo shirt and headed out, in the car park I wondered what would happen – strange looks? snide comments? A voice over the intercom? – “Security – deviant in aisle 3”. I headed in with stomach churning and…… absolutely nothing happened, I walked in picked up my bits and pieces, paid at the self checkout,walked out to the car and headed home, nobody took a blind bit of notice of me   WTF! – my shapely legs and pert b*m on display and nobody could be bothered to look! Well really!

Anyway – that’s one small step for Diana and who knows what’s next, it’ll be exiting whatever it is.

Hugs

Diana

Wonderful Diana! All good stuff.

I’ll check in with a PM.

That’s wonderful, Diana, so exciting for you.
      We all strive to be noticed, but not noticed, lol. Its beautiful when it actually happens,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats,Diana, job well done!! From where you sit now these are all HUGE steps. When you look back month from now, after you have done a few more HUGE steps you will look back and see these as smaller steps leading you to where you want to be. Good luck on the next step!!
      . Sandy

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

The excitement of being out is so intoxicating, I just love it !

My congratulations to you Diana you have gotten over your fears .
      All the best for your future trips out .
      Rhonda .

Diana , what do you like about my comment ?
        Rhonda .

Anonymous

It was a reply to your nice comment on my post.

Diana

Anonymous

Love this! 🌸 thanks for sharing Diana! 🌼🦋

Krista
      Duchess

That’s terrific Diana.  You are progressing so quickly.  Make sure to let us know when a cashier calls you Ma’am.  You’ll be in seventh heaven over that one.  I so look forward to being called Ma’am every Monday morning when I go grocery shopping.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

You’ll be waiting a while for that one Krista, it will be a cold day in hell before a New Zealand checkout operator addresses anyone as Ma’am, (except possibly the Queen if she popped in for some treats for the corgis).

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Congrats Diana its like a drug of proudness able to go out as who wanting to be.  Keep up the great coming out.

Vicky

Congratulations on your outing.

Anonymous

Good for you, Diana; and isn’t it a revelation to find that you can go public in your girl clothes, and nobody pays any attention to you? It was about this time last year, just after the mask mandate. that I went grocery shopping as a guy in a denim skirt….no wig, purse or makeup – nobody batted any eye. I haven’t worried about being outed since.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go, Diana!  It’s just so freeing and fun to be out en femme!  So proud of you taking the plunge!  (I have to admit that I’m interested to hear about the PVC catsuit excursion to the curb and how that came about though!)  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Congratulations on your outing Diana! Your story brought a smile to my face!🤗😘😁

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m glad to hear you had a successful outing, and I’m sure you will have many more!

That has been my experience as well. Most people either don’t care or are so wrapped up with their own mission in life that they don’t notice. Also depending where you live the level of acceptance can be very high, so even if you look different most won’t even comment.

Have fun on your next outing!

Amy

*Pert b*m on Isle 3!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience Diana.

It really is such a joy when you feel confident enough to go about your daily business just wearing what you want to wear.

Were you happy or sad that nobody paid you any attention?

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Happy I  think Bianca – but nobody minds being checked out do they😘😏

Luv your story. Glad it was a success. As for domestic chores yes I recommend maid outfit for that.

Anonymous

You’re quite correct Lisa, the object of a supermarket trip is to blend in, not walk around dressed in latex with a virtual pulsating neon sign hovering over one’s head.

However having said that, this past Sunday in a general chat with friends over lunch (having nothing whatsoever to do with crossdressing) one recounted a supermarket trip where he noticed a young woman shopping dressed in a fairly transparent nightgown and housecoat shod in slippers – this in a fairly small rural NZ town – so anything is possible. It goes without saying of course that this action attracted a fair bit of attention in the aisles!

Diana

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?