Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I went today for a private fitting to get a corset. All I can say is this won’t be my last corset. I so love it.

As a bonus my gray nylons with attached garter and plum panties look amazing with the plum and black lace corset. The lady that owns the shop complimented me on it. It was purely by accident I matched. The nylons and panties were my typical underdressing attire.

Anonymous

That is so great. I have always wanted to get a corset. I just love the way they look and the shape they give you. Congratulations

Katie
      Lady

Jenn- that sounds like so much fun. I’m curious where you got it? Where do they do private fittings? Hope you have fun!

Hi Katie, it’s a place here in New Hampshire that sells lingerie. You just call and setup an appointment and it’s really easy and nice.

The woman that owns the store is very cool and open minded. I was just going to try on some lingerie but had to have a corset fitting.

I’m an underdressed like you and this worked out perfectly. Felt odd for a bit walking around the store in a corset, thigh high nylons and panties, but it was great.

I live in Mass.  Eager to get the name and location of that fabulous store!  Please?  A shy gurl like me would be in heaven at that lingerie shop!

hugs, Stephie.

Yay, Jenn! Wear it in good health, darling.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Jenn –

What a lovely experience for you – congrats on doing it for yourself.  It is nice to hear that the lady that helped you is so accepting.

XOXO
      Suzanne

There’s nothing like the hour glass shape you can get with a corset.  I’ve had one for a long time, and love it.

It will take a little time to get used to, Jenn, but you will grow to love the results as I have.  Then when you can attach the stockings to it, there is nothing better that I can think of.

Anonymous
      Lady

Corsets are great but I don’t get that sexy hour glass shape. I do lose my male stomach though so it helps and feels great.

I just love wearing a corset on occasions since it gives one that snug feeling and desired shape. Seems to also alter the personality of its wearer too.

J J
      Lady

Oh, what a lovely feeling getting fitted for your first corset. I remember it well. It was one of the few items I bought for the first time with a fitting. Bras and dresses, etc, I bought many times before doing it right and getting fitted, so my first corset was special.

Jenn
      Glad to hear you love your Corset they are a lovely feeling when on, I know where your coming from when you say it won’t be the last they are addictive.
      Sarah xx

I would love to wear a corset but when I tried one on I found it caused pain in my back after a few minutes so I discontinued it. Am I alone in this, or is it the type/fitting of the corset that was at fault? Best, Marlene.

J J
        Lady

The could be a few reasons for back pain. First, most people wear their corset wrong at first. The proper way to wear it for the first several times is jjst slightly snug. Most of us lace it too tight at first. The corset needs to move and shift and get used to your body. Each time wear it just a bit tighter, and soon you can lace it as tight as you like. It also depends on the corset. Unfortunately most of the corsets you find are decorative and not very functional. They look good, but are not made well and do not function as a real corset should. A real corset is not cheap, so if you paid $80ish for it, enjoy the look, but don’t expect much. If you want to truly functional corset you have to spend a good bit more. Of coarse they are designed for a woman’s body, so don’t expect a perfect fit, especially at first, but with a high quality corset and some waist training one can significantly improve their figure.

Thanks JJ foe a most informative reply. I will try again taking your advice. Best, Marlene.

love mine, feels so feminine when laced in.  Do you use a liner? Is it over or under bust?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?