• This topic has 30 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Revel.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I have a friend (GG) that said she had a box of bows that she removed from new bras. One thing I really like about the clothes is a bow on them. Bows on panties, bras and satin blouses with bows make them extra special.

Anonymous

Own few thongs that has bows on back.  same for some bra’s also own few dresses with bows on them.

I like  them on my bras and  panty but  not  that much  on blouse  and dresses

I don’t dislike them that I would remove them, but I don’t go out of my way looking for them either.  If they’re not there, that’s fine.  If they’re there, I don’t really care.  My closest answer would be no.

Note that this is different if the bow served a useful purpose such as tying a string or a “pussy bow” blouse.

I love the little bows on panties and admit they are something that will draw my eye before considering the colour or style

Anonymous

Yeah, the little ones on bras, waist cincher I would not remove…
      Not one of those who does Big chest or Hair Bows.
      Dr.T.J.

I do like bows on my bras and panties as they do make me feel special

Prudence
      Ambassador

I like the bows. Maybe not for my hair. But flowers in my hair, Absolutely!!  Hugs

Yes I love the bows on my bras and panties, to me they are another little feminine touch that I adore.

when I wear my brown wig, I haven’t got a large bow but I put  the sides up using flowers 🌸

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I like that little touch on underwear which is like a little badge to affirm the femininity of the item and me. It is usually small and discreet and a lovely touch.

I like the small bow on the front of my panties as looking down also affirms I have put them on the right way round….

I love the little bows on some of my bras and panties. I think it ads a feminine touch and looks sexy. Was wearing bright blue patterned panties yesterday with a nice pink bow on the front. Every time I sat to pee I adjusted them so I could look down at the bow, I don’t know, it just made me feel a bit more girly.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep I love those feminine touches of little bows on lingerie. Bows on clothes and hair seem sissy to me but if thats the way you feel then go for it. I don’t mind some bows on clothes but not overdone.

Anonymous

Hi.

Bows on lingerie just adds that little bit more ” va voom “, for me…. definitely a big yes.

Blouses or dresses, not so bothered, but it wouldn’t stop me buying, just make me think twice…

Huggs, grace x

Add me to the yes votes for bows. I think they add just another feminine touch to my clothing. My panties, bras, slips, and garter belts all have either pretty lace or bows on them. I also love bows in a woman’s hair. A pretty ponytail or braid with a bow is oh so pretty and feminine to me.

Hugs,

Emily

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I don’t go so far as to remove them…

I just don’t “like” them…

I leave them where they are, but if I were presented two identical pair of panties, with/without a bow…

I would go bowless….

xoxo

Rayna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

The more feminine the better.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

A nice little bow in the middle of your bra looks so feminine,

I would always pick a bra with a bow on it,

Hugs Roz X

I greatly enjoy bows. I have plenty of panties, bras, dresses,  and skirts with bows. I also enjoy a bow in my hair when it goes with my outfit.

I voted yes for bows.

Alice

I love bows! I even put them in my hair.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

You missing one/my option – “don’t care”

Whatever they have it or not doesn’t matter to me.

/kt

Gail
      Lady

I JUST ADORE PRETTY BOWS AND RUFFLES, THEY ARE SO WONDERFULLY GIRLY AND FEMININE.

For underwear, bows, ruffles, lace.  Oh yea!  The girlier the better.  As far as bows on outerwear, it depends on how it works with the outfit.  I like to combine girly and classy.

I think that bows on my panties/lingerie make them just a little more ‘special’.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Yes to Bows!!! I want panties and bras with Bows, I really like the feminine touch Bows give to panties and bras

I have to say yes to bows! On panties, bras, socks, blouses and hair bows too!!

Anonymous

Love the addition of bows on lingerie and on my wings.

Bows are so cute and girly. Yes! I love them as much as I love frilly lace.

I’ve always felt like a little girl at heart and bows on my dresses and in my hair brings back my childhood desires to be my moms little girl.

I have a picture of one of my favorite dresses with a big pink bow on it in my profile pictures.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lacy Satin.

I thought bows where an essential part female attire.
      It’s as natural as the grass being green
      Liz

Revel
      Baroness

Yes! I have a bag full of different colored hair bows, and they make me look cute, and feel more girly. I always wear my hair bow on the left side of my head. I also have a pair of red knee high stockings with red bows on them. I love bows! ♥️🎀

Rev

Anonymous
      Lady

agreed

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?