• This topic has 34 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well that’s it Christmas day went quicker than the wind produced by sprouts. Just getting up to have my traditional boxing day breakfast. Now this is for me, bacon and eggs, baked beans, fried bread, mushrooms and tomatoes sauce. Yummy is the word here. Now lovelies do you have a traditional boxing day breakfast, and if you do, what delicious delight do you look forward to.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Amanda! That is part because I live in the States. I have had a couple traditional Christmas meals and the Boxing day Breakfasts . Rather good!!  Hugs Pru

Anonymous

Brilliant Pru, enjoy you day sweetie. 💋

Anonymous

Hi honey

Don’t know if this is tradition yet, as it’s just the last couple of years….

but after yesterday’s over indulgence, I love something a bit lighter…. scrambled eggs and bacon, toast and coffee…. actually just about to ” crack” on…..

Incidentally, did you know it’s called boxing day because………

Most of the c**p you were given yesterday is put back in its box, and returned to where it came from for a refund……enjoy your breakfasts!!!

full of sprout wind, grace xxxx

Anonymous

Grace as if people do that (guilty) are you outside Tesco yet?

Storm sprouts about to hit later, thick opaque tights required, brilliant  odour eaters, have a beautiful my darling. 💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Boxing Day means poached eggs ( eggs Benny if I want to make hollandaise sauce ), peameal bacon, home fries, and toast with clotted cream if I can find it.  I think its also called devonshire cream??  LOVE that stuff!

And prodigious amounts of coffee with a bottle of Carolans Irish Cream 😁

Then a nap lol!

Anonymous

Sounds delicious Stevie enjoy sweetie. ❤️

no traditional breakfast here, just eat something, lol
      Hugs, Regi.

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Sounds delicious!

We always have pancakes, bacon and lots of coffee on Christmas Day morning. I know it’s more of an American thing but love it!

Boxing day would not be complete without a cold turkey sandwich with pickles and pickled onions.

Festive Hugs

Samantha x x

Do not get the turkey thing, goose I can understand. How about some local lamb, Yorkshire of course, laced through – a la francais – with rosemary and anchovy. Now your talking. Anyone for treacle coated gammon…

For many years while growing up and being a Texan, I actually believed that you Brits and Canadians actually had a day set aside for fisticuffs and clearing the air from the holiday family arguments.  A firm example of our three great peoples being separated by a common language.

My social studies teacher in school finally cleared it up for me one day.  Then I learned that there was a special breakfast that came with the holiday.  I have worked evenings and nights for so many years now (over 40), my only question now is does breakfast come in the morning, when I was usually just getting ready for bed, or does it come when I first get out of bed in the afternoon?

Opinions and advice would be appreciated.  And thank you in advance.

PaulaF

There is no special breakfast, you just shovel together what’s around. There is a belief that a fry up cures everything – it sometimes works! For Nicola, plenty of tea – leaf, not teabag.

Anonymous

Hi Paula

I have also worked a lot of night shifts…I found the last thing I needed in the morning before crawling into bed…..was a big breakfast!!!….I preferred something when I got up about 3pm…. but is that breakfast or afternoon tea???

Anonymous

If you work late go home and then get up it’s breakfast Paula

Anonymous

Nothing to do with tradition…but Boxing day night…..U.K. is being battered by a heavy storm…..not sure if it’s windier indoors or outdoors at this moment…..

,#ilovesproutsphew!!!….grace xx

Anonymous

Baroness windy, he he.

No big heavy breakfast for me and my wife since we have serious shopping to do. We went to return some of the things that she got for Stephanie that didn’t fit and found some great bargains. This year she only bought Christmas presents for Stephanie!  I just love shopping with her as she is always looking for pretty panties for me and there was a brand new batch that the store just put on the shelf and she grabbed one of each.

Yes, we do as well, although we are American. I went to grad school in London and my wife and I lived there for four years, so it became part of our holiday traditions (along with the BBC, the Queen’s Speech, and the Radio Time.) Great memories!

Hi Amanda Merry Christmas, the boss had her usual  lumpy peanut butter on toast with sliced banana and black coffee, she has this every day ! Yuck Yuck . I had a dignified omelette with chopped tomatoes and mushrooms and a couple of pigs in rugs chopped up, and emptied   onto a nice piece of   toast and a Stella! a sensible breakfast. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Oh Py….”I had Stella at breakfast”…sounds like a Carry on Film……xx

Grace i thought laughing was for other people , but i think i might have cracked a rib.

Anonymous

Hi PY hope you had a fabulous Christmas sweetie.

Anonymous

Oh, Stephanie,

You’re so full of secret passions 😉 Here’s me thinking I’d joined a community of crossdressers, I didn’t expect to find a Yorkshire tea soul mate. And in pints. Crickey!

I’m just the same. In fact I’ve now accumulated 5 mugs of a pint size, just in case they stop making them.

Marti x

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie, hope you had a fantastic Christmas.

So wind in the willows walk then Stephanie, fanfare de’la sprouts in b flat minor

Anonymous

Well woke up this morning the neighbour’s garden fence is at 45degres, both my recycling bins are down the drive, and two tiles are off verge of the roof. Now I know it was windy last, next door’s wind chime sounded like a brass band. But I just can’t help thinking the neighbours are sprout fans.

Now I have to find a roofer

Anonymous

Wow you had some top quality up market sprouts then Stephanie, oxygen masks at metre, don’t light the candles

Anonymous

How ironic, right after half the country has sprouts, we have a storm!!!….externally, the town looks ok, few branches and bins blown about but generally good…..internally, there’s a lot of gurgling, think I might have an aftershock or two to come….. sorry about your roof honey…..at least the roofer will have a night on the tiles….

grace xx

Anonymous

Either that Grace or Santa was drink driving. Just spoke to the neighbour, given me a number for a local roofer, so hopefully sort the problem. Did you get anything in the sales  sweetie?.

Anonymous

Never steamed them Stephanie, obviously they retain high quantities of methane then. Be careful near naked lights sweetie. 

Anonymous

Can you believe…nothing I fancied…so I went into town and got some poison perfume….( or sprout repellant)….which is always planned for this time of year anyway….xx

Anonymous

Good thinking Grace, be prepared for new years day. Botty burp them spray.

Anonymous

Whatever happens….the atmosphere will be poisonous…..hehe

Anonymous

Take a nice walk around the town Grace, and deposit the gas in small pockets of the community.

Better still gas the moles out.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?