• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lea.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Lea
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2016
    Topics: 77
    Replies: 293

Putting away some clothes and noticed the label on my wife’s jeans. If there are boyfriend jeans, then why not a husband dress for women inspired by the appreciation of CDs.  Maybe more inspired fashions that celebrate CDs. Just another way for us to get recognition and support.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 184

I’ve also seen “boy short” panties that look like short boxer briefs, “boyfriend” panties  that look like tightly-whities, and “boyfriend” shirt dresses that are in essence oversized mens button down Oxford dress shirts worn as a dress.

My late-teens daughter has purchased men’s skinny jeans because she likes the lower rise waist style and especially the deeper pockets.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Jamie Taal.
      2 users thanked author for this post.
        Lea
        Lady

That’s an interesting post,  girlbuying men’s skinny jeans for style and comfort.  Why not!!  Exact reason I like women’s clothes and shoes.

Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 251

Dear Lea,

It would be helpful if some fashions were cut to fit a male frame better and larger shoe sizes. However, I had thought that most CD’s want to be assumed a genetic woman in public, not accepted as a CD. Isn’t part of the thrill of dressing is wearing woman’s clothing, not pretty men’s clothing?

The ‘boyfriend’ label on shirts and jeans is confusing to me. The items are still cut for women, therefore, not your boyfriend’s borrowed clothes. Which brings up the origin of the boyfriend shirt.

In many romantic movies, there will be a morning scene of the girl wearing a man’s shirt. The suggestion inferred is they got together last night and made love. Not wanting to put back on her evening dress, a shirt just long enough to cover her bottom parts will suffice.

There are movies in which a man is caught wearing the wife/girlfriend’s nightgown or robe. Mostly for comedic value than fashion statement. The ‘girlfriend’ robe for men never caught on.

Hugs, Eileen

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: June 11, 2020
        Replies: 1830

Maybe, just maybe, with society starting to acknowledge gender issues,  it’s time for the ‘girlfriend’ robe to finally catch on. 🙂

(I remember mens’ robes… they were thick, less comfortable, and not nearly as attractive – do not miss them).

Stevie

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Lea
          Lady

How about a shirt, silky, satiny, with lace trim  “mistress” robe for men….oooh….I know, bad idea…lol

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.