• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Many of us try on a lingerie (pantes and/or bra) for the first time at a young age (14 y/o or younger). For physical (gynecomastia) or psychological reasons (desire to wear a bra and/or panties).

I tried a bra for the first time at age 11, seeing the girls at school starting to wear bras – I was curious and wanted to try a bra too.
      I’ve never been caught wearing a bra. I do not know what would be the reaction of my sister, my parents or another relative if they saw me wearing one.
      I tried panties, but i don’t liked it.

But, thinking, what if it was the other way around?

What if I found out that my son was wearing a bra/panties? (i don’t have sons/daughters yet)

What if he was 14 years old or younger and had only the desire to try on a bra/panties? I still do not have kids, but I thought about it and I figured I could not deal with it. Should he stop him from using it then, so he could try it when he was a little older? Or should I let him use it? If he has a desire to try one, should he stimulate it? What if he wanted to use it again, more often? Should I control it? Or do I let him keep wearing?

Would it have been that if we had left to try on a bra/panties by the time we were older, would anything have changed? Would it have been different? When we are younger we are not very aware of what is happening inside and outside us. Perhaps because of this, certain experiences must be made in due time, I think.

What do you think about that?

Yes we all have tried on some type of female cloths, either for a holloween out fit, then we get hooked on the sensation, thrill, look, feel.      Yes there is the question WHAT IF? There is no answer on a what if questions. But for dressing up in panties, I love the feel of my sweet nothing panties, sweet nothing bras. I do dress up when my fem side wants to come out and when no one is home for my fem side takes over and strips off the male cloths and on with all female cloths, then make up and perfume.   What if I seen my son wearing a bra or panties, in which I do have 2 sons and 1 daughter, 30 for daughter, 28 and 19 for the 2 boys in which are men,  1 son is out now . I would have a talk to him about it and go from there.

I have two girls and a son, I feel that I let them explore there self identerty and to be free, I still have not dressed in front off my children yet but have no problem if the dress

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

Everybody have to learn to accept themselves.  That is something that each person have to do for themselves.  What you can do is to be there and offer support.  Let that person knows you are there to help and accept them no matter what they decide to do.  That is more valuable than anything you can preemptively say and do about crossdressing.  When he or she is ready and open about being transgender, then they will listen more appreciatively about what you have to say about the subject.

Hi Marie Claire!  Your article brings up the old bugaboo about raising children. The first cross-dressers were, of course, children from 1 – 4 or 5. Parents have their own idea how children should be raised based upon what they were made to do or not do when they were young. It is only natural to explore the other sex to see what they are all about.   Even the most straight laced person has tried on lingerie if only on their wedding night for that first time. Girls do like to play dress up!  As for kids…….don’t make a big deal about it….just let it go and allow them to be what they think they should be. If they want to cross dress, or transsex….they will make that decision when they are ready…..you must not influence them in and way….just support their decision and offer guidance.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

My three sons are grown and while two are home for the summer- generally out of the house now.  I hope I’d simply accept it, as I embrace my femme side I’m appreciating gender isn’t as binary as I was led to believe as a child, there is more harm done through suppression than expression.

Kim

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?