• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>Many of us try on a lingerie (pantes and/or bra) for the first time at a young age (14 y/o or younger). For physical (gynecomastia) or psychological reasons (desire to wear a bra and/or panties). </span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”> </span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>I tried a bra for the first time at age 11, seeing the girls at school starting to wear bras – I was curious and wanted to try a bra too.</span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>I’ve never been caught wearing a bra. I do not know what would be the reaction of my sister, my parents or another relative if they saw me wearing one. </span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>I tried panties, but i don’t liked it.</span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>But, thinking, what if it was the other way around?</span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>What if I found out that my son was wearing a bra/panties? (i don’t have sons/daughters yet)</span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>What if he was 14 years old or younger and had only the desire to try on a bra/panties? I still do not have kids, but I thought about it and I figured I could not deal with it. Should he stop him from using it then, so he could try it when he was a little older? Or should I let him use it? If he has a desire to try one, should he stimulate it? What if he wanted to use it again, more often? Should I control it? Or do I let him keep wearing?</span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>Would it have been that if we had left to try on a bra/panties by the time we were older, would anything have changed? Would it have been different? When we are younger we are not very aware of what is happening inside and outside us. Perhaps because of this, certain experiences must be made in due time, I think. </span>

<span style=”font-family: Georgia, serif;”>What do you think about that?</span>
      <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?