Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hello to all on CDH.

Over recent months, I have been pleased with myself and dropped a few pounds/kilos. But going by the bruising I seem to be getting on my ribs under my bra and also the side bands, I think I must have lost too much in that location. Its especially bad on my right side under my arm.

I’ve been the same comfy 18/40C bra size forever and if I’ve lost weight, the band should be looser, not be too tight!!! Also, given they hold my forms nice and snug, all my bras are underwires.

Now we know  many “GG” girls cant stand underwire bras and thst’s probably cos they have “genuine” flesh all over.

I dont buy cheap brands either. (eg Simone Perele on clearance, most of which have very wide bra bands… makes it even more confusing) .

It would seem that my only option is to seek a bulk buy on extenders. _25-30 is variety of colours??” Yes please I’ll take ’em”!!!

Anyone else ever had a similar experience??

Happy (non painful) bra dressing

Caty

Anonymous

Hi Caty, sounds like you need to be measured correctly and fitted correctly. Many lingerie outlets now quite happily offer a measurement service to CDs

One question are you measuring allowing for the forms?. Many CD lingerie manufacturers can supply bras with pockets to hold forms, eliminating the need for under wire bras. These bras causes almost exactly the same problems when worn by men and women, especially under the bust of women  or chest muscle of males, and around the muscles under the arms of each sex. If as you say you have to buy bra extensions then I would say your bras are not correct. Probably you need a much softer bra.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for your very considered replies.

I agree about losing fat around the rib cage, but one one proviso. Its not nearly as bad on my left side as my right…In fact hardly hurts at all.

But then… (Lightbulb moment!!!)  When I look down at my “man boobs”, my left one is definitely bigger than the right. So maybe there’s more cushioning on my left side.

As for the pocket bra suggestion. I bought one of those many moons ago and did not like it at all. This “old girl” like to feel her forms on her chest, (preferably adhered…)…

I think I’ll pass on any new bras, go with the extenders first. As for a bra fitting, when we are finally well and truly over this covid bug, having a femme bra fitting is top of the list. I had one set up about 18 months ago, but it got canned at the last minute

I’ve also seen where lingerie stores, (at  least here in OZ) wont do personal bra fittings cos of the Covid Bug…

Last but not least. I’ve got to 73 relatively hale and hearty and I dont muck around with my health. So I’m getting this old chest x rayed this week!!!

Happy (non bruised) dressing,

Caty

I have also had a bit of bruising. It is directly below the cups where the underwire is. My weight hasn’t really changed for several months. I think my situation is a bit different. I think my rib cage has a bit sharper curvature where the bruising is. Some of this is due to the fact that I am now wearing underwire bras almost exclusively and also there is a medication that I take that increases the possibility of bruising.

Same thing, only different…

Anonymous

Hello Caty

I remember my first few bra’s needed extenders until I sorted the bra/ forms conundrum…..

I have looked on Amazon and they sell loads…. typically a pack of 36 in 18 different colours, double and triple hooked is only £7.00…..

just passing on a thought

huggs, grace x

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Thanks for the Amazon tip Grace. I dont have an account with them here in “Oz”, I’m very suspicious of these big companies and what they do with your data.

I’ll just buy a load from various other outlets, eg supermarkets etc. We also have a very big chain here called Spotlight, for fabrics and dressmaking supplies. I’m sure they will have heaps!!!

Caty

I had cups that were too tight on the “underboob”. The bra fitter said to go down a band size and up a cup size and it was just right

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi to all on CDH

Problem solved…. Nothing to do with tight bra bands due to weight loss. I have a mild dose of pleurisy in my right lung….

Always thought that if it was a bra band problem, the left side should have hurt too.

Now for the big one!!! For some weeks now Australian wine lover Caty has been experiencing hot flushes in bed at night. This was originally put down to alcohol intolerance. But after all sorts of tests and examinations, that’s not a sure thing….

So “here’s cheers” to getting rid of the flushes and opening a 15 year old very good Oz Shiraz… BBQ steak to go with it…

Happy dressing

Caty

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?