Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went for it and bought my first breast forms & bra. Quite the feeling. Excited to try it on. Size 36C & Pink bra. My male me would be far to afraid to wear pink (even though enjoy the color)

Thanks for sharing! Just wait for the Pink Fog to roll in!

Kisses, SR

Hello James

That pretty pink br a is for your girl side and she will wear what she wants to wear. I. Say wear your bra and forms proudly, they are so feminine.

Ria

[postquote quote=397134]

Lol,and when it does,it takes over:-)

I guess we shall see when the fog comes.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose, heels and bra since I was 4. When I began dressing fully en femme and going out at 18, I needed breasts. I began using small balloons. I could adjust the size to my liking. Then I began putting water in the balloons for a more natural feel and look. I had some concerns about them breaking but they never did.

After not dressing for over 20 years I began again. I bought some foam breast forms at first. I bought B, C and D cups to try on for size and look before I spent more on silicone.  The I just had to have the silicone and bought them in B, C and D.

The foam forms are great. With nothing else I’m quite satisfied. But the silicone forms are just extra super special. The feel, the weight, the look. I never want to take them off.

I am nervous on how I’ll like mine.

I bought my first bra the other week and loved it. I have small but developed pecs but not enough to fill out the bra so I ordered silicone breast forms from Amazon the other day, they should be here on Saturday. My wife could not stop laughing when I showed her the picture!

James, how did it work out for you?

pre marriage i wore breast forms and bras whenever dressed ,Have to say i really miss my boobs , but these were disposed of in a angry purge !!!Would really like to buy some more but im  sure my wife would blow her top and im not sure which one i need most

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?