- Sports bra
- Regular bra
- November 23, 2021 at 8:41 pm #579671Holly GoodrichParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 191Replies: 742Has thanked: 3177 timesBeen thanked: 4558 times
What kind of bras, regular or sports, are your first choice when you shop for them?
I prefer sports bras. By a wide margin, they hold my forms more securely.
- November 27, 2021 at 6:40 am #581319
- November 26, 2021 at 11:02 pm #581198
- November 26, 2021 at 9:35 pm #581191SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 231Has thanked: 5130 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Dear Holly ,
I voted Regular bra , because it’s the only one I own ATM.
I only got the nerve to buy it in person , in male mode , because of CDH !
Otherwise I would probably never have dared to do that in person.
- November 26, 2021 at 5:59 pm #581096Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 475Has thanked: 2129 timesBeen thanked: 2213 times
- November 26, 2021 at 5:41 pm #581092Natalie NicholsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I have a bunch of different bras and breast forms but lately I have been liking the flat chested look and into bralette’s and training bras. Something has to be worn up there no matter what though. Nothing makes me feel so feminine as as having one on.
- November 24, 2021 at 12:14 pm #580060ZoeLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- November 24, 2021 at 12:06 pm #580057Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 262 timesBeen thanked: 743 times
I’ve recently lost over 135 lbs and, as a result, have nice little A’s. I usually don’t wear a bra but when I do a cute little lace bralette does the job giving me a little lift. giggles
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- November 24, 2021 at 12:04 pm #580055Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 744Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 2818 times
- November 24, 2021 at 11:39 am #580034
- November 24, 2021 at 9:45 am #579970Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 605Has thanked: 1515 timesBeen thanked: 2889 times
- November 24, 2021 at 7:20 am #579904DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 156Replies: 3668Has thanked: 21943 timesBeen thanked: 13526 times
- November 24, 2021 at 6:45 am #579870Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 662Has thanked: 4605 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
- November 24, 2021 at 6:37 am #579862Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
It’s bra season for me . I underdress on workdays and in the warmer months can’t get away wearing any type of bra. I chose bralette because it’s what I wear the most, less chance of being spotted that a regular bra. I wear lacy underwire bras when dressing with forms.
today it’s a cute little white lightly lined triangle bralette that fits my little girls perfectly.
happy thanksgiving girls !
- November 24, 2021 at 6:17 am #579852MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 614Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 1562 times
To be honest, it depends on why I am shopping. For daily wear, I prefer underwire full coverage bras. Currently, my favorite is a Torrid 360. However, that being said, I use sports bras for athletics training.
- November 24, 2021 at 5:31 am #579830Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 707Has thanked: 686 timesBeen thanked: 3111 times
Voted regular. But not just any regular, no underwire, as they cut into my chest. Plus no padded bras, I prefer the thin fabric kind.
Most of mine are wide strap, as they are more comfy on the shoulders. the spaghetti type straps cut into the shoulders.
- November 24, 2021 at 5:30 am #579829Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1248Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 4533 times
I went with bralette but also wear regular bras. It’s harder to find regular bras that have large band sizes with small cup sizes but I have found a few over the years. My bralettes have sheer stretch lace cups that conform nicely to the girls and are more comfortable than my regular bras.
- November 24, 2021 at 5:02 am #579819Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 685Has thanked: 3233 timesBeen thanked: 3433 times
I prefer regular underwire bras to hold my large forms but like to change it up some days to a non wired B cup bra for my small forms. Sports bras and bralettes are best for stealth underdressing.
- November 24, 2021 at 4:47 am #579815Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 1449Has thanked: 18579 timesBeen thanked: 6842 times
I voted sports bra, but only because I found lacy pink ones and purchased several after trying the first one on, and wear them exclusively when in drab
I also have “regular” ones too though, to fit all my various size forms, and wear them during the day.
- November 24, 2021 at 4:18 am #579790Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 126Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
- November 24, 2021 at 3:36 am #579765Sara ThomassmLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 229 times
- November 24, 2021 at 3:08 am #579759
- November 24, 2021 at 2:26 am #579746stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 185Replies: 2451Has thanked: 4107 timesBeen thanked: 12233 times
Not much good for bounce though!
I will shortly be publicising a scientific paper here on CDH forums on the mechanics of achieving the near perfect bounce. Apart from airflow theory, bounce is closer to my heart. Times two! Lol.
- November 24, 2021 at 2:24 am #579745Sally DrinkwaterDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 322Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 1307 times
I have been wearing ‘squeeze ’em up push ’em out’ bras as my naturaly blubbery chest fills ’em out quite nicely.
However, I have just bought some with a smaller size cup and my clothes have never looked better.
Next step, a long line bra, maybe?
- November 24, 2021 at 2:19 am #579744MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 790Has thanked: 3565 timesBeen thanked: 3560 times
- November 24, 2021 at 2:00 am #579739Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 414Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1712 times
- November 24, 2021 at 1:55 am #579738Tina AllenLadyRegistered On: August 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 146 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
- November 24, 2021 at 12:12 am #579718Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 162Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 778 times
I prefer pretty lacy bras. For me it’s all about feeling feminine and wearing something to support my breast forms.
I think sport bras are for real women who need something to support their real breasts.
- November 23, 2021 at 11:24 pm #579712Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 156Replies: 3728Has thanked: 14070 timesBeen thanked: 22311 times
Regular full cup bra…as long as it’s lacy.
I do keep two sizes though. I like to wear smaller forms around the house, but larger forms when I’m out and about….okay, I’m more expensive to ” run “….but how many gg’ s wish they could chop and change?? 🤣🤣
The real secret is to make sure both forms are the same size at the same time….otherwise you could end up walking in circles!!!
- November 23, 2021 at 11:14 pm #579710Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 170Has thanked: 7655 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
Hi girls I prefer regular bras all mine are apart from two bralettes I have various types and colours most require forms but a few I can wear naturally which is a lovely feeling and as I am a secret dresser can wear for 12-14 hours a day even more so that autumn has arrived . I have just bought my first padded uplift bra with matching panties ,gives me a nice female bust without needing any ‘extras ‘ ,think I’ll have to buy some more of this style . Michelle xx
- November 23, 2021 at 9:11 pm #579691Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 159Has thanked: 2813 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
- November 23, 2021 at 9:04 pm #579686
- November 23, 2021 at 8:57 pm #579681DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 156Replies: 3668Has thanked: 21943 timesBeen thanked: 13526 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.