Tagged: Number of bras
- April 7, 2022 at 11:45 pm #634588Robinette RobbynsParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 24Has thanked: 541 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
How many bras do you own? Last count I have 29. Is that alot?
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 19, 2022 at 3:48 pm #646350Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 157Has thanked: 496 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
Im Aurora and I have a lot of bras. Diffrent assorted types, both black or white some fancy pink ones, red bras and a bag full of bras I seldom wear but want to keep around just in case
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 19, 2022 at 2:33 pm #646337Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
It depends. How often do you wear a bra? Everyday? You need a MINIMUM of four. Do you have different sizes? I have two sizes of breastforms so I need two sets of bras. You need bras for different occasions…
And my particular downfall is colour. If I find a particular style that is a favorite I don’t have one, especially if they’re available in multiple colorways and if they’re not I dye them. One of my favorite bras (Elila’s 1303 support bra) I have seven now so, no, twenty nine bras isn’t unthinkable.
And if it’s pretty, even if it’s a bit impractical, I’ll probably end up with at least one in my drawer!
- May 19, 2022 at 11:14 am #646282Rachel SmithRegistered On: April 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Bras? What bras? Nothing to see here…..Move along… 🙂
At least three or four dozen. I have never met a bra I didn’t like. However I like some way better than others!
Now I want to go buy more!… Oh My!… I must have a bra fetish…. Help me 🙂
- May 19, 2022 at 9:37 am #646269
- May 18, 2022 at 11:01 am #646073Alanna CainRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
You can never have enough bras, panties, stockings, lipstick……
I live in Canada and just found the bras from Marks and Spencer are amazing and the price is great.
So I have put another order in and that will push me to 32 bras.
- May 16, 2022 at 3:15 pm #645711Elizabeth JenkinsLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
dozens, I wear a bra daily, mostly Bali comfort revolution bras. They tend to fit my natural B’s and my C and D forms without stretching. They hook in the back but don’t have the strap adjustments making it easier to conceal in public.
- May 13, 2022 at 6:03 am #644915Teri RayLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
Love this forum topic. I figure I am a bra junkie. I have not counted but I believe I have close to 100 bras of all styles. I have become kind of a snob for bras as I must find a matching bra and pantie to wear every day. Having this many bras does not stop me from looking for more pretty bras. I do know I have more bras than my wife.
I wear a bra pretty much every day.
- May 12, 2022 at 7:05 pm #644869MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 676Has thanked: 182 timesBeen thanked: 1861 times
Not counting my sports bras, I have enough bras to go nearly 4 months without having to do the laundry. If I were to include my sports bras, that number could be extened another 6 weeks, or 2 months if I am careful.
- May 12, 2022 at 5:44 pm #644863
- May 12, 2022 at 3:10 pm #644849
- May 12, 2022 at 1:44 pm #644829Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 21Replies: 172Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 902 times
I have 4 bras currently. I also have a Diva bra from Classic Curves on order. Do any of you ladies have experience wearing a Diva bra? It is advertised to give you cleavage so I hope this turns out to be true.
- May 12, 2022 at 11:14 am #644815Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 766Has thanked: 51955 timesBeen thanked: 1896 times
I also currently have 29 bras; so no, I don’t think that’s a lot. I’m actually looking at adding a couple more either this weekend or the next.
IMO, bras are a close second to panties in the “you can never have enough” category.
- May 12, 2022 at 7:56 am #644762MickieRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I love this topic as well. I have 6 bras now. All of them have matching panties or color match to panties. The feeling is amazing. I like sleeping in one sometimes and also like to wake up seeing my breast forms pushing my night gown up. Bras do make me feel very good. Take care girls.
- May 12, 2022 at 7:31 am #644757Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 985Has thanked: 4777 timesBeen thanked: 4223 times
Over twenty now. Some designed for my c cup forms and others I wear like AA cups under male clothes. I love the feeling of having a chest and that huggings feeling of having it on. Whether it be a push up bra or sports bra I love wearing them daily
- May 12, 2022 at 6:07 am #644738
- May 12, 2022 at 4:34 am #644722Gina PeroneLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 50Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
- April 8, 2022 at 12:53 pm #634712
- April 8, 2022 at 10:09 am #634699Betty RoseLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I have over 24 bras size 38 and 40B. I use bra extenders with the 38B bras. I love to wear matching bras and panties and try to match them to the dress or skirt I am wearing.💋💖💋
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Betty Rose.
- April 8, 2022 at 9:53 am #634697Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 161Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
Have 4 bras and 1 bralette. As I am still in the closet other than a CDH friend who looks after Rachel”s clothes the opportunity to wear bras is infrequent but the bralette is at home for any underdressing I can manage.
- April 8, 2022 at 8:32 am #634675Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 199Has thanked: 758 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
I’m like Caty and have about 20 that are my regular size 36A and about 5 in 36B (my old size). I just wear Maidenform off the shelf beige (and a few colors for special occasions) and find they are comfortable and long lasting. I had full B breasts at one time but since turning 70 they melted and have become fried eggs. So now the A cups are a better fit. I look terrible if I don’t wear a bra and wear one daily. If I’m glamming up I usually put an enhancer in my old 36B’s and wear them for the best effect. The worst thing that I found out over the years is that bras are like car models and just because you bought one today and it is the absolutely perfect fit, it may not be the same when you buy another one a year from now. In fact, that bra may suddenly be discontinued without notice or different materials may be substituted and then you have to start the hunt all over again. So, if I find a really great bra I usually buy several and keep them on the shelf for later use. This seems to work out ok as long as my body doesn’t change. May the shape be with you! Marg
- April 8, 2022 at 8:31 am #634674
- April 8, 2022 at 8:08 am #634671Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 298Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 1658 times
I have approximately 50 bras, different styles and colors. Underwire, soft cup, padded, sports bras. Since I wear a bra everyday, i need a decent selection.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Jennifer Lynn.
- April 8, 2022 at 6:59 am #634651
- April 8, 2022 at 6:21 am #634636
- April 8, 2022 at 6:11 am #634635Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1532Has thanked: 10069 timesBeen thanked: 7543 times
I have maybe 40+ or so of all styles and colors and love every one of them. I wear one every day with forms at home and under dressing out in drab. The bralette and sports bras are the most stealthy and still give me that hug all day long without forms. Sometimes I sleep in a full coverage underwired bra with my silicone forms and love waking up that way. A bra is the most unique female item.
- April 8, 2022 at 5:39 am #634634
- April 8, 2022 at 5:28 am #634630
- April 8, 2022 at 4:23 am #634618Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 153Has thanked: 3466 timesBeen thanked: 1051 times
I am enjoying this thread. Thank you for introducing it, Robinette!
I have an assortment of less than 10 bras and bralettes that I wear around the apartment. I very seldom wear them outside the apartment, however, because I am a friendly yet private person, and I do not want touchy friends and neighbors discovering that I am underdressing.
Bras are my favorite feminine garment. I like feeling the slight pressure of the cups and straps against my body. I also enjoy randomly feeling the lady bumps with my hands when I wear a padded bra under a blouse or dress. GGs do not do this, but I sometimes wear a bra overnight.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Cece X.
- April 8, 2022 at 4:11 am #634614Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 114Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 569 times
I’d have to look but I believe I have at least 7 or 8 bra’s . 3 are bralettes that I underdress with several times a week. One white pocket bra that don’t wear often . One T-shirt bra . The rest are very lacy underwire bras that hold my forms in just fine .
I love the “hug” I get while wearing one! The combination of wearing a bra and panties is so wonderful !
- April 8, 2022 at 3:19 am #634610Gina PeroneLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 50Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
I’ve had a playtex 18 hour bra for some time now and found it not the greatest. I’ve tried on goddess and comfort choice brands. I’m liking the goddess , 3 right now plus one bralett my wife doesn’t wear
- April 8, 2022 at 2:58 am #634608Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
- April 8, 2022 at 2:27 am #634607Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 576Has thanked: 2073 timesBeen thanked: 2784 times
I’m getting up there on the bra count. Like most I have certain ones to wear with my forms but getting quite a collection of bralettes which I’m wearing daily without my forms and enjoying a lot. I like the fact that they can’t really be noticed under my clothes at times(when in full drab) but on the other hand i have a bunch of lace ones that can be seen under certain tops and pick and choose when to let it show with the use of a jacket. When I’m presenting as a man but wearing woman’s jeans and tops light makeup and perfume I like bra showing through. So to make a long answer short I have around 30 bras and bralettes now.
- April 8, 2022 at 1:57 am #634606Dianna RoseLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1107Has thanked: 1969 timesBeen thanked: 3886 times
- April 8, 2022 at 1:43 am #634605Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 122Replies: 1101Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4409 times
Circa 20-25. All but 3 are my true size (40C/18C) cos I wear C cup forms. A number are full cup cos one of my set of forms is just that…Most have matching panties, in both colour and brand
The 3 others are 40AA. I like to wear these under my winter drab, so no straps or bra band are obvious and cant be detected when I cuddle with me darlin’ SO.
As I’ve aged I’ve developed a bit “up top” and the AA’s give me a bit of shape.
Happy (bra) dressing
- April 8, 2022 at 1:18 am #634604Helena FieldLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- April 8, 2022 at 12:17 am #634601
- April 8, 2022 at 12:04 am #634590
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.