Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many bras do you own? Last count I have 29. Is that alot?

I have maybe 5 or 6. Good for you!

I have 12 of them

Only have 2 at the moment, trying to work out what size either a 38B or 40B.
      Once I got size sorted will be buying more.Soft ones of course.
      Love
      Helena

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Circa 20-25. All but 3 are my true size (40C/18C) cos I wear C cup forms. A number are full cup cos one of my set of forms is just that…Most have matching panties, in both colour and brand

The 3 others are 40AA. I like to wear these under my winter drab, so no straps or bra band are obvious and cant be detected when I cuddle with me darlin’ SO.

As I’ve aged I’ve developed a bit “up top” and the AA’s give me a bit of shape.

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty.

I have 10. 29? Why not?

A bra is the greatest female garment on the planet.

Wear all 29 in good health!

Diane

I’m getting up there on the bra count. Like most I have certain ones to wear with my forms but getting quite a collection of bralettes which I’m wearing daily without my forms and enjoying a lot. I like the fact that they can’t really be noticed under my clothes at times(when in full drab) but on the other hand i have a bunch of lace ones that can be seen under certain tops and pick and choose when to let it show with the use of a jacket. When I’m presenting as a man but wearing woman’s jeans and tops light makeup and perfume I like bra showing through. So to make a long answer short I have around 30 bras and bralettes now.

I have at least 12, some for underdressing some just plain and some sports bras for when i work out, more more, more i say,the prettier the better, i have lots of panties and would like as many bras. Love to you all my sisters

I’ve had a playtex 18 hour bra for some time now and found it not the greatest. I’ve tried on goddess and comfort choice brands. I’m liking the goddess , 3 right now plus one bralett my wife doesn’t wear

I’d have to look but I believe I have at least 7 or 8 bra’s . 3 are bralettes that I underdress with several times a week. One white pocket bra that don’t wear often . One T-shirt bra . The rest are very lacy underwire bras that hold my forms in just fine .
      I love the “hug” I get while wearing one! The combination of wearing a bra and panties is so wonderful !

Natalie💋💋

Cece X
      Lady

I am enjoying this thread. Thank you for introducing it, Robinette!
      I have an assortment of less than 10 bras and bralettes that I wear around the apartment. I very seldom wear them outside the apartment, however, because I am a friendly yet private person, and I do not want touchy friends and neighbors discovering that I am underdressing.
      Bras are my favorite feminine garment. I like feeling the slight pressure of the cups and straps against my body. I also enjoy randomly feeling the lady bumps with my hands when I wear a padded bra under a blouse or dress. GGs do not do this, but I sometimes wear a bra overnight.
      CeCe

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Cece X.

I have any were between 35 to 40 bras. Bras are to most fem for me and wear one all most every day.

Never too many…LOL! I think I have about two dozen.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have maybe 40+ or so of all styles and colors and love every one of them. I wear one every day with forms at home and under dressing out in drab. The bralette and sports bras are the most stealthy and still give me that hug all day long without forms. Sometimes I sleep in a full coverage underwired bra with my silicone forms and love waking up that way. A bra is the most unique female item.

Emily
      Lady

I only have 9 currently. I am sorely lacking in the sports bra department. Perhaps a shopping expedition is in order?

I have 20 with matching string bikini’s

Lanna💋❤️

I have approximately 50 bras, different styles and colors. Underwire, soft cup, padded, sports bras. Since I wear a bra everyday, i need a decent selection.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

I have 2 lacy bras, 1 bra and panty set and 1 sports bra.  I need to change that soon.

Toodles!

I’m like Caty and have about 20 that are my regular size 36A and about 5 in 36B (my old size).  I just wear Maidenform off the shelf beige (and a few colors for special occasions) and find they are comfortable and long lasting.   I had full B breasts at one time but since turning 70 they melted and have become fried eggs.  So now the A cups are a better fit.   I look terrible if I don’t wear a bra and wear one daily.  If I’m glamming up I usually put an enhancer in my old 36B’s and wear them for the best effect. The worst thing that I found out over the years is that bras are like car models and just because you bought one today and it is the absolutely perfect fit, it may not be the same when you buy another one a year from now.  In fact, that bra may suddenly be discontinued without notice or different materials may be substituted and then you have to start the hunt all over again.  So, if I find a really great bra I usually buy several and keep them on the shelf for later use.  This seems to work out ok as long as my body doesn’t change.  May the shape be with you!    Marg

Anonymous
      Lady

Have 4 bras and 1 bralette. As I am still in the closet other than a CDH friend who looks after Rachel”s clothes the opportunity to wear bras is infrequent but the bralette is at home for any underdressing I can manage.
      Rachel

I have over 24 bras size 38 and 40B. I use bra extenders with the 38B bras. I love to wear matching bras and panties and try to match them to the dress or skirt I am wearing.💋💖💋

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Betty Rose.

Far far far too many, well over one hundred.

Has anyone been properly fitted by a woman in a store?

Oh my goodness that would be a dream come true.

Yes I have. At Soma, and at a local Bra shop. I got a better fit at the local shop, but both are good. Nothing quite like the feeling of a properly fitting a bra.

Three two pocket and one peep hole with matching knickers.

Over twenty now. Some designed for my c cup forms and others I wear like AA cups under male clothes. I love the feeling of having a chest and that huggings feeling of having it on. Whether it be a push up bra or sports bra I love wearing them daily

I love this topic as well. I have 6 bras now. All of them have matching panties or color match to panties. The feeling is amazing. I like sleeping in one sometimes and also like to wake up seeing my breast forms pushing my night gown up. Bras do make me feel very good. Take care girls.

I also currently have 29 bras; so no, I don’t think that’s a lot. I’m actually looking at adding a couple more either this weekend or the next.

IMO, bras are a close second to panties in the “you can never have enough” category.

Anonymous

I have 4 bras currently.  I also have a Diva bra from Classic Curves on order.  Do any of you ladies have experience wearing a Diva bra?   It is advertised to give you cleavage so I hope this turns out to be true.

Kerry

Anonymous

I wish

Probably around 13 or so, most if not all with the matching bottoms.

Not counting my sports bras, I have enough bras to go nearly 4 months without having to do the laundry.  If I were to include my sports bras, that number could be extened another 6 weeks, or 2 months if I am careful.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Teri Ray
      Lady

Love this forum topic.  I figure I am a bra junkie.  I have not counted but I believe I have close to 100 bras of all styles.  I have become kind of a snob for bras as I must find a matching bra and pantie to wear every day.  Having this many bras does not stop me from looking for more pretty bras.  I do know I have more bras than my wife.

I wear a bra pretty much every day.

dozens, I wear a bra daily, mostly Bali comfort revolution bras.  They tend to fit my natural B’s and my C and D forms without stretching. They hook in the back but don’t have the strap adjustments making it easier to conceal in public.

Elizabeth

You can never have enough bras, panties, stockings, lipstick……

I live in Canada and just found the bras from Marks and Spencer are amazing and the price is great.

So I have put another order in and that will push me to 32 bras.

Alanna

Zoe
      Lady

Wow I only have five bras, a few camis too though, I rotate.

Bras? What bras? Nothing to see here…..Move along… 🙂

At least three or four dozen. I have never met a bra I didn’t like. However I like some way better than others!

Now I want to go buy more!… Oh My!… I must have a bra fetish…. Help me 🙂

It depends. How often do you wear a bra? Everyday? You need a MINIMUM of four. Do you have different sizes? I have two sizes of breastforms so I need two sets of bras. You need bras for different occasions…
      And my particular downfall is colour. If I find a particular style that is a favorite I don’t have one, especially if they’re available in multiple colorways and if they’re not I dye them. One of my favorite bras (Elila’s 1303 support bra) I have seven now so, no, twenty nine bras isn’t unthinkable.
      And if it’s pretty, even if it’s a bit impractical, I’ll probably end up with at least one in my drawer!

Im Aurora and I have a lot of bras. Diffrent assorted types, both black or white some fancy pink ones, red bras and a bag full of bras I seldom wear but want to keep around just in case

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?