• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone used a bra fitting service in store. If go did you go fem and how was the experience 

Good afternoon,

I had a bra fitting at Soma last year. I was in drab. It was a quiet afternoon I walked into the store and told the SA that I was looking for a bra. She asked if I knew what I wanted and I told her no. She went out to explain each of the types of bras. After about 10 minutes or so I was left alone to browse. The SA took me to the fitting room and had me take off my shirt and measured me. Then it was back to the store to pick out a few bras to try on. The SA showed me how to put on the bra and gave me feed back on each of them. I ended up buying one bra and she help be pick on a matching panty.

I can’t wait to go back.

Misty

Steffy
      Lady

I had a bra fitting at Lane Bryant a few years ago.  I was dressed as a female, but not very well.  My friend accompanied me and told the SA she was trying to help her friend be more like a female.  the SA WENT OUT OF HER WAY to make the best experience ever.  Measured me for a bra…helped me pick several out, and let me have the big dressing room to try them on.  The whole experience was beyond bliss, and the SA was over the moon happy to help.  Also, this was in Ft. Worth, TX, a pretty conservative part of the country.  It was so much fun – I totally recommend it.  Since this day, I’ve been to Lane Bryant stores on multiple occasions with never any issues.

Anonymous

Torrid is much the same way. I went in twice yesterday, both in drab exterior. The first time the saleswoman used my real name, the second time she used my feminine name. Both times, she was very professional and energetic. And willing to help in any way possible. I asked her if she could help me size a dress and a bra, and with the dress I used as a size guide, she exclaimed it fit perfectly!

I had a fitting at Saks, both in drab, and dressed!

-SR-

PS-

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/bra-fitting-4/

My very first bra fitting I was enfemme as it was my first love that took me to a boutique that was owned by a friend of his.  It was a good learning experience for sure, then the next couple of fittings a few years later I was in drab.  After I turned 30, or so, I always went en femme, and have continued to do so.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I actually got fit for one today at Torrid. I was en femme underneath (sweater tights, panties, and a slip) but drab outside. The saleswoman simply took my measurements and gave me recommendations for cup size. She found a try on bra that fit perfectly. All you do is go in and ask them if they can fit you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?