- January 6, 2021 at 6:08 am #428167Donna HallParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
How many of you ladies have had a professional bra fitting?
I live in Jupiter Florida and recently went to Ruth’s lingerie shop for a bra fitting. I was treated with the utmost respect. Apparently they have worked with a number of members the trans community in the past. I went home wearing my new 38C Bali lace underwire model, fitted with #8 forms.
Anyone out there want to tell us about their experiences?
- January 20, 2021 at 8:08 pm #436108Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
I took my own measurements and found my bra size. My bras are comfortable and support my breast forms well. A professional fitting is something I’d like to get one day. It would be nice to know if I fitted myself correctly.
- January 20, 2021 at 7:06 pm #436096DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 359Has thanked: 1593 timesBeen thanked: 1226 times
- January 20, 2021 at 3:37 pm #436041Patti JamesLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 561 timesBeen thanked: 263 times
Finding a fabulous bra is my nemesis right now. I want to wear a bra but I’m not interested in forms or sports bras. I’m a 42a and happy with that right now. I have bought and returned so many bras from Amazon 😕 I’ve taken to wearing camisoles under my male clothes as I like the feeling on the straps over my shoulders 🙂 I’m open to shopping suggestions
- January 20, 2021 at 7:12 pm #436097
- January 20, 2021 at 1:17 pm #435991Tammy JohnsonLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 30Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
I was just calling around checking on this, unfortunately Lane Bryant isn’t offering fittings at least in Colorado because of Covid. The lady at Torrid did seem really friendly and didn’t seem to have any problems with me dropping in as long as I wear a mask. Unfortunately, the lady at Soma seemed less than friendly when she realized I was calling for myself and obviously noticed I’m a guy. Does anyone else know of good places to go, especially in Colorado? If not it looks like I will go to Torrid since they seemed very friendly.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Tammy Johnson.
- January 7, 2021 at 4:03 am #428728Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4116 times
After college i gradually stopped dressing. After over 20 years I started again. I knew of a lingerie shop that had crossdressing clients. I went there to check it out and learn more.
While waiting and looking at the hosiery and lingerie, I saw a guy there looking over at me and looking very nervous. I thought he was just embarrassed about being in a sexy lingerie shop. I went outside for a while to let him shop or do whatever without me making him nervous.
When I saw him leave I went back inside to speak to the owner. She apologized for not being attentive to me sooner. I told her it was fine. Then i told her I wanted to know more about her crossdressing services. That’s when she told me the guy who was in here when I came in was there for the same thing. I suggested she tell him I was there for the same thing and maybe we could meet.
We did meet, dress, get a makeover, talked and just enjoyed being girls. Then I got involved with other events and other dresser clients. We dressed, got makeovers, talked, took photos and even encouraged each other to go out dressed.
We would do little things like stand outside for a little. Then maybe walk to a car and put something in it. Then walk a few stores away and back. Eventually the goal for many of us was to walk down the street to the corner. Cross it. Walk back on the other side across from the shop, cross the street and go back to the shop.
it had been a long time since I did that. I remembered the fear, then the excitement. Once the excitement kicked in I didn’t want it to end. Upon coming back to the shop, those of us who did it were just so giddy. I made sure every time I went to that shop to do that walk even if no one else did.
So these little bra, panty, shoe or dress fittings can lead to a whole lot more. I think if I was in a new area and found a shop like that, I would find out if they had any services or events for girls like us.
- January 6, 2021 at 6:20 pm #428546Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1301Has thanked: 12878 timesBeen thanked: 4213 times
Hi Donna nice to meet you and such wishful thinking to have a fitting .. Im a home body as wife helps with that she measured me a few ways and picked out what looks right and they do feel good so hoping someday to be more of a woman . Looking forward to Keystone in 2022 if this covid mess is over im there and out of my shell hope hope ..
- January 6, 2021 at 4:27 pm #428486Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2680Has thanked: 1855 timesBeen thanked: 5387 times
Have had several fittings at several stores and boutiques. Many businesses are CD friendly and welcome our purchases.
With Covid among our midst most stores have suspended bra fittings. You are fortunate to have been measured recently.
For example, Hanes Brands, Victoria Secret, Lane Bryant, Torrid and Catherines are a few.
- January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am #428346Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2983 times
I have had a fitting at Sak’s, was a great time!! Call in advance to be sure they can do the fitting.
PS- Found this topic too!!
- January 6, 2021 at 7:50 am #428204Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 193 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
I was fitted in Marks & Spencer and depending on forms I’m a 38 C or D cup. The staff are wonderful and I phoned earlier to arrange a good time for them. They told me later was the best time as some GG might complain about a male in the female changing room’s
- January 6, 2021 at 6:24 am #428175AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 103Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
Mine was just yesterday at Torrid. I had gone in earlier and gotten Annaleigh a brand new dress, her first ever, and didn’t realize until about 2 hours later that i had forgotten that quintessential item! I went back, and the same sales lady that helped with the dress helped with the bra. I gave her my male name, even thoughI used Annaleigh on the account, first. The second time I was in there, she used Annaleigh and found the perfect band size. But the B cups were rather big. I might go back and just get that size bra to wear under Annaleigh’s dress.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.