Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you are in Southern California and OC in particular and looking for a bra fitting, see Kathy at the Bra Garden in Fountain Valley.  I have spent years and hundreds of dollars on bras never really knowing what fit right and how to wear them.  I came out with a couple bras for a reasonable price.  You could buy them cheaper I suppose but the experience was soooo fun and Kathy was so nice.  She let me try on several different styles to see what worked best.  It makes such a difference in fit and appearance.  It also helps small businesses that support our community.  She was hit hard by the pandemic and I suspect that many ladies in the business across the country have felt the same impact.  Most of the ladies that own these places are TG friendly, so please check with them and support them if you can.  If you have never done one, do yourself a favor.  Not only is it exhilarating, you will look and feel better and spend less money on poorly fitting bras!

P.S. – It helps if you have purchased breast forms or I suspect they would be happy to sell them to you as well.  I found my forms on Offer-up and brought them in.  Talk to the fitter first if you are not certain what size you want to be.  It is a highly personal choice and to some extent we are fortunate to be able to select a size rather than being genetically too small or too big.  How can you not have fun discussing breasts???

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?