Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 393

I had one booked at Victoria Secrets just before first lock down which had to be canceled but haven’t booked another one yet as when I asked she told me the fitting rooms weren’t open yet and didn’t want to do it out on the floor.

Quinetta Harris
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 75

I found a shape-wear lady that lives relatively closes to me. Best decision ever because her and I are becoming really close.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Kimberly Ann Victoria
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 125

I had a Bra fitting at Victoria’s Secret they were very helpful and nice. Definitely would recommend them to any CD.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 90
      Replies: 4527

Hi Jessica,

Getting an actual bra fitting with Covid creeping up in numbers has changed.  Torrid, Lane Bryant,  Victoria Secret, and JC Penney used to be fine with providing a bra fit to a CD.   But now we are living with COvid it’s mostly virtual.  On line you can watch a tutorial at the VS, Lane Bryant or Torrid web sites.  Get your tape measure and write down your measurements.  If you use breast forms be sure to measure your bust with them in your bra.

Measurements will get you started but they aren’t perfect.  Having a general idea from the virtual bra fitting visit your local store and try on a bra.  You might need to try several sizes as the male torso is shaped differently, your shoulders broader, and spacing between the bra cups different than a woman’s.

VS has very pretty bras but in store you’ll likely find the largest band is a 38.  The associates are CD friendly.  They might suggest a smaller bra but the fit   may not work.  A CD’s moobs are more under arm and need to be pushed forward.  And centering of the sternum may not center the bra cups on your chest.

Alice

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 642

Lane Bryant is the place I recommend.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Jessica Fielder
        Lady
        Registered On: September 26, 2021
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 4

What is the smallest size they use? I’m not petite, but I’m not sure if I’m quite plus size either.

Jeannie Jones
          Duchess
          Registered On: October 9, 2020
          Topics: 14
          Replies: 642

The smooth lightly lined balconette bra has band sizes from 32 to 54 and cup sizes from a to k.  If you are an A cup the smallest you can get in that bra is a 34 band.

Michelle Brown
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 146

I had my bra fitting at Dillards.I had called earlier and made an appointment and I was treated like any other lady.The sales associate/fitter took about 45 minutes with me,measured me correctly ,and I purchased five bras and the matching panties.At first I was a bit apprehensive but she soon put me at ease and we both enjoyed a most memorable expierience.I highly recommend you to get a fitting by a profession fitter.You will enjoy it and it brings us crossdressers one step closer to portraying the ladies we wish to be.

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 165
      Replies: 3962

My first fitting was had one of those soft tape measures did it myself . To get a idea on what looking for.

Went to my local VS staff is super friendly. So was measured by the staff. I was pretty close by own measurments compare to theirs.  Long story short always been shopping at VS for everything from bra’s to panties to garter belts. Just love their for love and lemons line. super sexy. Plus they do have many things on sale online or at the store.

Donna

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Jessica Fielder
        Lady

Me too. I love their styles. The department stores have such a boring lingerie collection. I want something more than nude or black!

Donna
          Lady

Love the colors and fabrics and styles everything VS puts out. Plus the great fitting too.

Jessica Fielder
            Lady

You’re swaying me. I’m leaning towards just going to vs and loading up!

Donna
            Lady

At least go in to the store and try to get fitted  Oh if wear a forms or plate make sure to take it also. Use to wear a divine collection  D cup plate but since now natural C never wear the plate.

Have fun if go still like a kid in a candy store when go in there. giggles.

Donna

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: May 24, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 705

I was fitted at Victoria Secrets, first, to measure me I had to hold tape and she read it. They won’t or she wouldn’t invade my personal space, result sold me wrong band size. Dressing rooms not open due to Covid.

next went to Dillard’s being I told them I was measured at VS, started off with wrong size. Being very helpful, we did it the old way. Try on different sizes, I think they found I was a 44 band, unfortunately they didn’t have style I was looking.

Macy left area. I went to Lane Bryant, got measured again 22/44 very helpful. Kohl’s very helpful but wasn’t measured but lady went out of her way to find what I was looking for.

my advice, go to all three and get 3 measurements and compare.

Hope this helps, hugs Bobbisue J

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 928

I went to a small independent local boutique on the recommendation of a friend. The owner is always posting quotes about treating everyone with the upmost respect regardless of age, size, gender! She is such a positive person and just got straight to finding me the best bras for my needs. I left with beautiful bras that are just so comfortable to wear. Would recommend a professional fitting to anyone who wears one. An important lesson from her, not all makes are the same fit. A 36C in one make may be similar to a 38B in another. Just like makes of jeans different brands come up different sizes. And you can try before you buy, saves buying ones that don’t fit properly but you just put up with them because the label says it’s the right size, or you bin them.

The boutique owner just sized me up visually and got it spot on.

If you don’t have any recommendations maybe an email to the shop asking if they are happy to provide a fitting for you.

You won’t be disappointed.

❤️Bianca

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account