• Creator
    Topic
    Erica
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2020
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Hi Ladies,

I made a bra fitting at Soma in a local mall for this Friday. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Has any had a bra fitting, etc at Soma? What was your experience there? When I called for an appointment, I asked her if they accepted transgender gurls. She enthusiastically said ‘absolutely’. I hope that is the case.💋🩱👠👙. Can’t wait until Friday!

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Camille La Rue
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

I have gone in stores in my full male regalia and asked for bra fittings.  I have gotten many reactions some were nice, some gave glares and its hit or miss.  I have been to Soma, Torrid, Lane Bryant, JC Penney, Dillard’s, Sears and on and on.  When I did finally get up the nerve to go to female specific stores way back when (20+ years), I had to develop the courage just to even go in the stores or that section of a department store.  I would be trembling and shacking just because I was so afraid of what people would think or say.  When I was approached by an SA, most where generally there to help, but fear was a barrier, and I was still reluctant.  Over time the fear went away and as I got more comfortable shopping I began talking more and more to the SA’s.  I learned that, to my suprise, many of the SA said men shopping in the women’s section was a more common occurrence than I would think.  After that shopping in a Victoria Secret was no problem.  There are more of us out in the world than we think, and it has become more common place and acceptable.  Don’t let fear stop you from enjoying who you are.  Put you big girl panties on and go get fit for a bra.  P.S. bring your girls/forms with you it will help your fitting.

Tammy Johnson
      Lady
      Registered On: September 23, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 30

Erica,

Hey, I was just calling around about a bra fitting for myself, so how did yours go at Soma? I had a bad vibe from the lady at our local store here, but maybe yours went ok? If not I will probably go to Torrid on Monday.

Thanks!
      Tammy

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Erica
        Lady
        Registered On: January 23, 2020
        Replies: 9

Hi Tammy, my bra fitting went very well. The SA was very enthusiastic and she was very willing to help me. In the dressing room, she measured my for a bra and then went and returned with a half a dozen bras for me to try on. I ended up buying only 1 of the bras. She then went and returned with panties  and slips to try on. I bought a black retro brief panty but no slip. She was very helpful. Recently, I went back to Soma and bought 6 pairs of Embraceable panties. The SA(not the same one) was very supportive and helpful.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Steffy
      Lady
      Registered On: April 6, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 34

I had a quick fitting at a Lane Bryant store in Ft. Worth, TX. one time.  The SA was wonderful and didn’t blink an eye about measuring for me.  It was a very pleasant experience with her.  However, the SA who checked me out at the register was less impressed with me.

Regarding a fitting at a Soma store, I have contacted my local Soma to inquire about a fitting, and made it clear that I was a guy, looking for a bra to be fit to me.  The manager of the store responded and she MADE CERTAIN to let me know that I was MORE THAN WELCOME in her store at any time, and to let her know when I would be coming in and she would personally be sure that my shopping needs (to include a fitting) were met.  Unfortunately I’ve not made the time to go get the fitting, but something I’m looking forward to doing.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rahi Nal
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 3

I went to local shop in tirupati, India for bra fitting..I called before going..The owner was so helpful and the workers .They helped me with size and found me the proper bra..I am 42B.

Cary Benson
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 4

I would love to have a bra fitting I have 42B & 42Cup that do fit but I have tried other brands & not even close. I would love to find Soma up here. I have both size 5 breast forms & size 8 form the 5’s hide under my shirts very good as long as I cover-up. I just like the feeling of them on the fitting would help confirm what size I am with size 5 form & size 8 form. It is a lot easier when it’s cold out to hide what is under my shirts I go out with size 5 a lot & sometimes with my size 8 forms in my 42Cup bras not sure what I’m really measuring out at but it’s fun & that’s what feels right to me.

Brenda Maidenform
      Lady
      Registered On: December 17, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 70

My wife and I went to Soma to get a bra fitting for both of us. [my wife was wearing the wrong bra for the longest time] The sales girl looked at us like we where aliens from outer space. She measured my wife and gave her some bras to try on. When it came to me she said she was not going to measure me. She was rude from the start so we bought nothing. While driving home I called Soma company and told them what happened. They apologized to us asked me for my number and said someone would call back about this. It wasn’t 10 minutes I got a call from the field manager. She asked if I knew the sales girls name and to describe her. I did not know her name but described her to a tee since there was only 2 girls there. She said she would call the store and get their side of the story and call me back. A very short time later she called me back and apologized again and told me she was at the Danbury store and if we came to that store, she would fit both of us and give 40% off what ever we purchased. I told her we could not come now but thanked her. She gave me her name and schedule and told me we could come to either store and the offer would stand.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 284

Having a professional fitting is the best way to find the right size and style for your body. Everybody is different and nobody is perfect. Remember ‘average’ is a mathematical term for the middle, not a term for the most common.

I have always found sales consultants very helpful in selecting options. Be sure to let them know what look you want to portray. do you want to be classy, sexy, matronly, or just keep them from bouncing around?

I personally like frilly lace underwire that lets my nips play peek-a-boo, and something that shows a bit of shoulder straps around my neckline.

Good luck, be open, and HAVE FUN!

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 1250

wow  that’s  great that places do x dressers for bra fitting, sorry but I never had one done or now the place. but if there was a place where near me I would be tickled oink and could not wait for that day to come and have a bra fitting day to get my  right size bra by a lady. let me know how it all went would like to know.  I by my own dresses in store but the cashier does not know its for me, I by panties, pads, nylons, bras make up, perfume in stores and I get no reaction at cash out.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account