Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello
      I want to know if a normal bras can help me to correct the posture..

thanks!!

There are some front hook regular bras and longline bras that are billed as “posture correcting” but I have no experience with how well they work. Visit the HerRoom.com site. On their home page is a section at the left that is titled BRAFINDER. Look under Feature(s) for Posture…

Anonymous

I can’t ascribe it to any special construction about the bra, but I have noticed that if I walk with my head up and shoulders back, the girls are much more prominent, and the presence of a bra tends to remind me to do so.

Anonymous

Hi Johanne. There is proper posture belts that you can buy,
      These belts go over your shoulders, around your back and have an adjustable front straps that do up. They fit very discreetly under clothes and fit under the bust line of your bra. This not only holds your posture correctly upright, but also allow for the correct natural support of any breasts in bras, or for any natural breasts, not supported by bras to sit upon and hang correctly upon the chest wall as nature intended.

Hi Johanna,

There are posture bras available.  Try HerRoom.com.  You should be able to have an online conversation with a fitter to find a posture bra that is in your size.  If you are in the UK try figleaves.com.  They may be able to help you and gladly assist cross dressers/TG’s.

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?