Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I have a bra hack to try. I watch a video of a girl cutting the padding out of a cheap pushup bra. So I gave it a try on an old padded bra i had. It breathed new life into an old wrinkled padded bra. so give me your opinion on this. Monique

Anonymous

I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve, Monique. Most women wear a padded bra to add maybe a half cup size to natural breasts. Or to minimize prominent nipples. Padding also helps hypersensitivity during pregnancy and nursing. After several washings, padding will get lumpy.

What you need is a nice bra in your own size.

Hugs, Eileen

hi, Eileen I was just trying extended the life of the bra beause i really liked it. And it looked just fine without the padding. I really dont need the padding anyway. Monique

I do that with all my bra’s that had padding. Now I have my own real breasts so I dont need it either. I have three Calvin Klein bra’s that started out padded with foam.
      I found them irritating to wear but interesting anyway. I cut most of the cups out so I can get support and shape while letting most of the breast free!
      But that’s just my pervy preference  🙂

You do what you need to do!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?