Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Greetings, gurls. I dress in man gear every day but sometimes dare to wear a bra under my t-shirts. What causes the strap to fall off my shoulder and down my arm? I feel like I have tightened the straps. Maybe I need to tighten the shoulder straps again, but I do not want to pull the bra much higher up my chest. Any advice?

Couple of things can cause that.. One the bra not being the right size…and two the fact you dont have enough weight in the cups to keep it down… at least thats my problem.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Cece X
      Lady

Thanks very much, Amelia and Samantha. I have nothing in the cups and I am pretty flat chested so there is no weight.

Anonymous
      Lady

What has been mentioned are the main reasons why. You can get a strap that goes from one strap to the other and holds them across the back to keep them from falling off, Amazon has them. But best way to fix is go for a bra fitting and get the correct size for your frame.

Sandy

Cece, don’t forget about posture; don’t let your shoulders slouch. Keep your shoulders up, straight, and rolled back. This allows the chest/breast area to protrude forward and adds tension to the bra straps. Also don’t let arms “drag” or hang too low at your sides. There’s a reason why GGs usually have their arms bent at the elbow.

Anonymous

Hi Cece,

I’ve had the same problem; looking in the mirror, I noted that my shoulders naturally slope downward. If you can remember to keep them elevated and thrust back, the problem will go away, and you will have a more femme posture, also. Some bra styles are also worse about this, so changing bras may help.

Bettylou

Cede, I also enjoy wearing a bra underneath my drab work clothes , I put one on this morning and just took it off 15 minutes ago. It was such a joy to have on. I’ve had the strap problem when I were my C cup underwire bras. What I’ve started to wear are small lacy triangle bras . There’s not a lot to them just enough coverage for my natural breast tissue. The ones I found fit snug but not tight. Each side has a double spaghetti type strap that sit about 2 inches apart on my shoulder. I’ve never had an issue with the straps falling . A second plus is they are very low profile and can go undetected under a heavier shirt or in my case a sweatshirt. Even under a t-shirt it’s hard to see. I don’t know the brand because the writing is all in Chinese. I purchased several through Amazon. A bra strap sliding off can be annoying but reaching in to pull it up feels so girlie! Hope you find a fix

💋Natalie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?