Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am curious, what type or style of bra do you prefer to wear? I myself prefer a soft cup as opposed to the molded cups? Or do you prefer Bralettes?

Oh dear… a full cup but definitely not a moulded cup or a t-shirt bra! A bullet bra will not go amiss and a floral one passes well. Heaven help us from hiding our assets!

support plus xxx Polly

Soft Cup full support

At the moment, I only have soft cup so they are my favourite hehe.  They feel really good and I love them.

However, I am just beginning to look into the idea of forms possibly and if that happens, I can see my preference changing.

I need to do a lot more research on that as, at that point, under wired might begin to make sense.

I also want something that will look great under a t shirt, strappy top or thin sweater.

Love Rachel

Bullet bras are possibly homage to Madonna but its soft bras for me and with the correct inserts they give a feminine shape to sweaters, blouses, T shirts as well as dresses. Must admit to loving the look of myself when the shape of my boobs under my clothes is clear for all to see. Do any other of you gals feel the same?
      Love and hugs as always
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Depends on the situation as I have a combination of both soft and molded cup.

I find molded cups give a better shape when wearing some forms but if I want a piece to use in underdressing the soft cup it the way to go.

Cynthia.

Since I like to feel the bra against my skin without breast forms I lean toward push-up bras. I have a few Victorias Secret Bombshell racerback push-up bras. They give me a “natural” size coupled with my own breasts and they are colorful and sexy too. I also have a few racerback sports bras that I use without forms when I exercise. The feeling of the material and compression against my chest give me an extra boost during the drudgery of exercise.

Melinda
      Lady

I don’t know if molded cups are my thing, but I know I don’t mind the squeeze of underwire bras or corsets, shapers, etc. I am not in a situation where I am dressing at work all day, but I think the squeeze works as a hug of acceptance that I give myself when I dress.

I love those soft satin underwire bras, I fill A d cup. I love the softness caressing my breasts and seeing my nipples’ showing through my shirts and blouses.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m in the “underwire is best for holding and shaping forms” bra cup.

Yes the wires in the wrong bra can dig in, (have  3 of those going to a women’s refuge next week..)

For my frame and height, C Cup underwire bras and breast forms give me the confidence to look my “femme” best..

Caty

Anonymous

I prefer underwire bras.

I have a Classique white lace bra that is so comfortable I wear it to bed and can have it on all day.  The  padded shoulder straps  are so delightful and comfy.   It works well with my forms and the look is so elegant.

I guess we are on the same page here Valerie. It’s that ‘elegant’ look that really does it, isn’t it?
        Love and hugs
        HildaRuth 💋💋

I couldn’t agree more Hilda.  It has to feel good and even if no one can see it you have to know just how classy  and elegant it is.  After all that’s why we put it on in the first place, am I right?

Many hugs

Val

Absolutely Valerie.
            It’s the way cross dressing in all its varieties makes us feel that is so important and what IMHO many others don’t appreciate. We feel joyful in a way that no other activity achieves. And now that I have come to terms with my cross dressing and the HildaRuth within I not only feel very happy when I dress but I feel better about myself.
            Love and hugs as always
            HildaRuth 💋💋

I love my Glamorise front closer molded cup underwire bras. They fit me very well and give me a very feminine shape. I especially like how the straps stay up.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I chose other.  Most of my bras are full-cup underwired.  I’m not a fan of soft cup bras, or any kind of padding/molding.  My favorite bra is the Prima Donna Madison.  It’s incredibly comfortable and gives my 42D bust a fantastic shape.  It’s sexy too.  I own several.  Other bras I like: Chantelle Rive Gauche, Simone Perele Revelation, and Elomi Matilda.

BTW – I tried including a photo of the Madison but all I got was an empty frame.  I know it’s possible.  If anyone can offer some help I’ll give it another try.

All of my bras are molded full cup padded/push-up underwire style. I got my first set of breastforms in 2019 and wear them with my bras also. I also like soft cup bras and since I have my forms, the padded bras are not a necessity to give me a defined bustline. However I haven’t seen very many pretty soft cup bras in the stores. In fact they seem to be fading away. Once winter and COVID disappear, I’ll have to go on the hunt for soft cup bras.

Anonymous
      Lady

Full-cup, lace, non-padded, and non-wired if possible. Or lace bralettes.

Anonymous

Sarah I totally agree.

Kathleen

I prefer lace bar and sport

Anonymous

I have natural small breasts and I prefer wearing a sports bra. They fit the best.

I don’t own any forms.

Anonymous

Hi Eve,

Currently I do have Breast Forms, 40C. Also I have recently been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and I am currently being treated for it. One of the medications that I have to receive every six months is a shot for Lupron for the next 2 years.

One side effect is that I will no doubt grow female breast. But they probably won’t last forever. So I have to decide if I want to keep them is another challenge which I have to decide in two years.

Kathleen xxxxx

For me , lace and satin bralets for under my male shirts. For my breast forms lace with no padding or underwire. Love Teri

Soft cup wireless bras for Requal, as they are comfortable, form to her breast forms and enhances her feminine figure.

Anonymous
      Lady

The outfit I wear and my mood determines which bra I wear.

Corset tops.

Well… it ‘points’ in the right direction! xxx

I love my bullet bra styles very much too Polly.  They are hard to find in my band size, but I have 3 now, black, white and nude.  The Rago long line style, full cup are my favorite.  I also love push up bras but would love to find an affordable source for Balconette or half cup in my size.  I have searched many times, but never can find the band length I need in them.  But it important to me that ALL of my bras have some sexy lace to them.

PaulaF

Oh, darling Paula!

Bullet bras, especially the Longline style are just the sexiest thing us woman can wear! They create an unassailable confidence!

Can you not get bra extenders? How many hooks do you need? It’s common for the triple hook and I have seen them in five hook models… never seen them in a seven though.
      But… excuse my faux pas! I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to imply size or anything of that nature even in the implication is there. Foot in the mouth disease is strong in this one, Obi One!
      I should ask what size do you require? Ahh, better…

Love Polly

Thank you Polly.

I have used extenders in the past when I was figuring things out, before I got a formal fitting as an adult when I finally stopped growing.  The bras I find prettiest or sexiest usually stop in the band size of about 38 to 42, I wear 48 for the most comfortable fit, which rules out ‘What Katy Did’ and such lines.

Rago has been a godsend though and I have several of their line in the right cup and band.  I just wish there was a line that would make the ‘Betty Page’ type of styles for us big band girls, and add just a little more material to the existing Balconette and half cup bras which I really think are just so awesome.

PaulaF

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?