Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi all. I’m new here and posted this question in the introduction section. I will be dressing for the first time in 35+ years in June and I’m having so much fun planning my outfit. I really love black stockings but not bra or belt. I’m looking for validation that it’s OK to wear a white bra and suspender belt with black stockings. What do you think? Which colour combinations do you girls go with?

Hi Chrissie,

Welcome to CDH. You should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I also prefer white lingerie and often wear if paired with my black stockings. Your lingerie will be hidden beneath your outerwear so it should only matter to you what is underneath. If you prefer white, then go with white.

Hugs.

Emily

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Chrissie, I agree with Emily. It’s what you feel comfortable with that’s important, but I think the contrast between the black and white would look good.

Let us know in June

Sherri

hi

for me i dont have any co-ordinate underwear, but have lots of bras, girdle and belts etc, i just wear what i fancy dont even think if they go together, just having the lovely feeling of wearing them is good enough for me.

Webdy

I have only one suspender (garter belt) & it’s an ivory colour. I wear it when I wear stockings of any colour, black, white, nude, red……   For me, it doesn’t really matter because, unless you are intending them to be seen together, they will be hidden under your dress or skirt.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi I have black suspender belt and have tan and black stockings , wear what you like and enjoy .

J J
      Lady

I do not think there is a rule that dictates this, like no white after Labor Day. There is an aesthetic appeal to the right combination, though. Black bra, panty, garter belt and stockings is the classic look, as is all white, including stockings for a bridal look. The simple solution is to buy a white bra set with black trim.

Ultimately it is all about enjoying yourself and having fun, so wear what ever color combination makes you happy. Just like there is no really good reason men can not dress en femme, there is no good reason you can’t wear black stockings with white lingerie. You do you.

I do prefer colour coordinating my lingerie (and if possible I wear lingerie sets…bra, panties and suspenders belt). But then, I think, the stockings can be the same colour or different. Obviously some colour combinations go better with this each, but that is true in all aspects of aesthetic life.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Wear whatever you like! Enjoy.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Wow, what a welcoming and active forum this is! Thanks for all your replies. I’m in a bit of a difficult situation (as a lot of us probably are). If you read my introduction you’ll know I dressed a little in my early twenties but have completely abstained through 35+ years of marriage. Would never come out to my wife. Anyway she’s off to Europe in June for ten days with my lovely daughters. I don’t fly so will be staying at home.

I’m retired and financially comfortable for the first time in my life so I deserve a bit of a treat. I’ve booked a five hour makeover session with BWBG in the UK which will be thrilling, wonderful, scary and a bit embarrassing all at the same time. I’m also planning to dress as a woman for those ten days. I’ve had such fun trying to choose an outfit but haven’t finalised it all yet. It’ll all be from Amazon and only products that are next day delivery. I’ve found an absolutely gorgeous dress which I must have, and with your affirmation I’m definitely going white bra, white suspender girdle and black stockings. I’ve also seen the perfect shoes, black patent stilettos with a heel height just over three inches. I’m hoping I can cope with that without tottering into a heap on the floor.

Not so sure about makeup. Just looking for feminine elegance, although that’s ambitious with my build (although I’m lucky to only take UK size eight shoes). I never had much idea of how to put on makeup but I’ve been watching some videos.

When my ten days are up I can’t see any alternative to disposing of the lot, and it may be my only opportunity ever so I intend to make the most of it. As you can tell I’m so excited! Better make sure there’s plenty of room in my phone camera. Anyway sorry for waffling on and thanks for such a lovely welcome. I’ll update you on the makeover and my own fumbling efforts!

Ebony and ivory
      Live together in perfect harmony

Works for undies, too.

J J
      Lady

I highly recommend not tossing everything when you are done. Put it in a box, tape it up and find a spot deep in the attic or some such place. You will want to do this again, and the chance will likely arise sooner or later. In the mean time, enjoy you home vacation. Do try and get out and about while en femme. My biggest mistake when I had a dressing session in London was not planning ahead so I could have walked out fully, instead of partially, en femme into the streets of London. I won’t make that mistake again.

My choices of garter belt, stockings and panties had to be the same color. I had at one time red, white and black. Always wanted a blue and pink set but at the time could find them. My wife always dressed in opposite colors.

While it’s nice to having things match, I feel wear whatever you feel comfortable in..  I have some panties and bras that match colors some what and myself it just depends on what you want to wear that day, just have fun and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Hello Chrissie, All one colour of an outfit is ok, but different colours are ok as well.
      Black or white bra/suspender/knickers & stockings are very sexy & look great. But wearing black stockings with different colour bra/suspender/knickers are ok if you wear the same colours, (i.e. white bra/suspender belt & knickers ) do not mix colours of the other undies.
      love Helenmarie

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?