Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Hi my name is Melissa! I’m new to this, only been crossdressing 4 about a year. Never told any of my friends or family and I’ve never gone out dressed. Had a strong feminine side since I was a child. Used tolike playing dress up, house and I allways secretly played with barbie dolls. All these year later and I’ve decided to let my nner woman come out and shine. I want to explore my inner femininity and I want to go out dancin</span>

Welcome Melissa, I am fairly new to this too.  You will find plenty of help on this site, all of the girls are very nice and willing to share their experiences.

Brienna

Meredith
      Lady

Hi Melissa. I loved playing Barbies as a child and loved playing Barbies with my daughter when she was little.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa     welcome happy your with us . Yes here you’ll find much here to explore. Chat with gals and receive any help you wish to know  and meet new friends. You’ll be happy your here and start enjoying all that this wonderful place can offer . Need anything I’m always here and wouldlove  to help.  🌹

Hey Melissa, well you’ve come to the right place for advice as the other girls here are very friendly and always willing to chat.  Welcome and hugs – Terrisa

Hello Melissa nice to meet you here from Niagara Falls n.y area.

Hello Melissa and welcome.  Lots of great people here.  Enjoy!

Just go with it

Thanx 2 all of u for the encouragement and support. I think i’m gonna like Crossdresser Heaven .It’s so nice and very empowering 2 have women like me to talk to. Very empowering!

Hi and welcome!

I am a transgender lady and would be willing to chat and help at any time. Just PM me.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?